Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"I booked for a new tyre to be fitted. When I arrived for the booking I was advised that they did not have the tyre in stock so were unable to complete the job."
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express Fit Autocentres currently boasts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers. Sadly, we were let down by our Software Provider on this occasion, and we are currently working on the situation so it doesn’t happen again. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services B.Weston
"Marked all my wheels, very bad workmanship, never go there again, heartbroken, bad experience"
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 6 months ago
After our discussion thank you for letting us know that the review was a mix up for another company. We hope to see you some point in the future. Thank you, B.Weston
"I booked the tyres and fitting on Saturday for a midday fitting on monday. I arrived there to be told they had not received the tyres and they wouldn’t be in til around 3 pm. I cancelled... But they did ring up that night to say the tyres had arrived and they offered a discount if I still wanted them fitting (by then I had found the tyres cheaper elsewhere anyway)"
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Autocentres currently boasts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers. Sadly, we were let down by our tyre supplier on this occasion. It is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services R. Rowley.
"I booked an MOT online. When I arrived they told me to leave it with them so they could take it on a 50 mile round trip to one of their other service centres (at my expense!) or maybe they could get and appointment at another local garage AS THEY OFTEN DO! (Apparently their rolling road was not working). I had allowed an hour for the MOT but couldn't spare the two hours it would take. At no point did they contact me to ask if this was going to be acceptable despite the fact that I have received emails and texts from this company, so they have my phone number and email address! When I went up the road to Halfords to book it in there, they told me that Express Fit in Bridgnorth didn't do MOTs on the premises."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 9 months ago
"Got quoted £20 pound but turned out to be over £60 per tyre. Online said 20"
(ExpressFit Sheffield) - Posted 11 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Autocentres currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers We are currently in development of a new website with an integrated on-line booking system and this However, is not an excuse for the bad experience you had. I have been in contact with the branch manager and he informs me and did explain that there had been an error on the new platform. it is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services R. Rowley.
"Had an MOT which the vehicle failed. I was quoted over £500 for repairs. The very next day I took it to my regular garage for an estimate of repairs. They said they would retest the vehicle which they did and it passed with no need for any repairs. I feel that th MOT failure was driven by a desire to generate business having items repaired that while certainly worn were not dangerous or indeed a fail."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Autocentres currently boasts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers We are currently in development of a new website with an integrated on-line booking system and this However, is not an excuse for the bad experience you had. I have been in contact with the branch manager and he informs me and did explain that there had been an error on the new platform. it is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services R. Rowley.
"""Very poor customer service,staff need to learn how to be friendly and helpful.Never go to this place again ☹️"
(HiQ Henley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. Express fit Henley currently boosts a high customer satisfaction rate and offer competitive prices to all our customers it is our passion to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Again, I highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. Customer Services R. Rowley.
"I had to wait 15 mins while chap at the reception counter was having a bit a row with someone on the phone. Will not be using you again."
(HiQ Henley) - Posted 1 year ago