Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Used Express Fit several times now and very happy with them. Excellent and efficient service and friendly staff. Highly recommended."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"A warm welcome as always. My car was fixed in a short time while I had a cup of tea and a chat with Rachel the receptionist. I can highly recommend the excellent service. Thank you."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Recently had my car booked in for a service and as as always very pleased with the whole customer experience. Darren and the team in Henley always do a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend. 5*"
"Very good service"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
"Competitive, speedy and friendly."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good service will use again"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful with a good knowledge of their job"
""
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"The staff are always very friendly and helpful, would strongly recommend"
"great service"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
"One of the cheapest Service and MOT prices around. Although it was apparent they find work to make the low price worthwhile."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your feedback and raising this with us. As you can see from our 900+ positive reviews and over six years of trading that this issue has never been raised with us before. You did use the words “Apparently”, without a reason, it is a little bit confusing due to you not experiencing it yourself or I’m sure you would have raised this with us.

Please see our response below to hopefully allow you to understand how we operate, and either supply us with more evidence in the comments or please do remove the review.

When a Service is required the vehicle has covered manufactures recommended mileage or hasn’t been inspected for over 12 months. Over that time components on your vehicle will wear, and may require fixing or being replaced.

When we conduct a service to a vehicle we inspect it fully to identify any faults with the vehicle, and replace service parts. We also identify any potential problems that will need doing within a short time span and also report potential components that could wear out before you next service and report them back. This is what you pay for, a Full Condition Report. There are no obligations to get any of the work done. Work recommended that won’t last until your next service are advisory’s that we have inspected . Thank you for taking the time to write us some feedback, we hope this clears up any misrepresentation of our business and we do hope to see you in the future.
"Great service by a very happy work force."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"A fabulous service,great price with little extras at no added cost! Even washed my car,when I picked it up🙂Highly Recommended Thanks guys"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent and cheery service."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service at Express Fit in Bridgnorth. My car broke down and was towed to their garage where Rachel Bromley ordered a new starter motor which was fitted immediately and my car was ready to collect after just a few hours. Very reasonable price too!"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 month ago
"having had a number of issues over the last couple of weeks I have found Darren to be brilliant and most helpful at each stage."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 month ago
"As usual first class service by a company that you can trust, offering competitive prices quality workmanship and helpful staff"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 month ago
"Our experience of the Ludlow branch has been very good - staff are helpful, polite and friendly."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service would highly recommend the guys at Express Fit"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 2 months ago
"superb service, personal touch excellent mechanics."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 2 months ago