Express Fit Autocentres Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Express Fit Autocentres
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Helpful as always. Brilliant service"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 1 week ago
"Brilliant service at very short notice. Thank you ,wouldn’t get that anywhere else ."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great service will definitely recommend them"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good service, very helpful."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 week ago
"Professional staff and excellent service"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 1 week ago
"Delighted with the speed of response and last minute accommodation of the work done."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great service and really lovely people."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great friendly service. I feel that this garage is honest and helpful"
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Always friendly staff and have always tried their best to accommodate me. For example I booked an MOT last minute on a Friday, I was worried about snow so called at 8.30 on the Thursday and they were able to fit me in for 10.30 that same day! Also, as a woman, I've had mechanics in the past talking over me and overcharging me for jobs. Here, they go through everything so I can understand it and show me diagnostic reports to highlight the jobs that need doing. And when they saw I was with a young child they drive my car to me and had it all heated and lovely for us to jump straight into! You can't beat customer service like that! Will go there for everything now on! Thank you to all staff there! (Particularly top guys on the front desk and the nice guy who sorted my tracking- I think called Ashley!)"
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"excellent service, polite & courteous staff, very efficient and reasonably priced, would recommend."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Always a good service, friendly team and keen pricing."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Quick, efficient and very helpful!"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very prompt and reliable"
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I was very happy with the service that I received from the team at Bridgnorth. Everybody I dealt with was efficient and friendly. I will use Express Fit Bridgnorth again if I have any future car problems."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"My daughter's POLO suffered catastrophic loss of engine oil which brought complete engine failure on 23rdDecember. The local VW garage/workshop was closed until the New Year. With AA help we got the car to ExpressFit Henley on the 24th and a new engine and clutch were fitted by the New Year. The car was returned valeted and the whole job was undertaken efficiently and with excellent customer service by Darren and his team."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Staff were very friendly and helpful and advised me of what needed to be done before undertaking the jobs."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I cannot fault the service I received, such a swift response after telephoning to say that my tyre was completely flat. The owner and his colleague turned up within minutes and fitted my spare and then ordered my replacement tyre in and it was available the same day. Would highly recommend."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Really like this place. Good price for tyres & really good service."
(ExpressFit Henley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Tyres one day, brakes the following week. Great service and prices."
(Expressfit Bridgnorth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Helpful professional staff, great tyres for a fab price."
(ExpressFit Ludlow) - Posted 4 weeks ago