Azure Property Services Reviews

info@iazure.co.uk

132-134 Great Ancoats Street

Mr And Mrs Murray
Verified Buyer

Wes was extremely helpful and willing to give help and advice. It was good to know we had legal support. Although we had to apply to court for a hearing, with help from Wes, it never came to that in the end because the tenants quit the property.
Jane Rhoden

very professional service
Kamal Panchmatia
Verified Buyer

Had a problem with tenants which abused property and let it in a mess. So decided that I need it to call time. Used the service of wez at Azure Property Services which delt with the eviction in a professional manner. Glad to use this company for the value of the advice given to me. All I can say is a big thank you
Shumi Khanom
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, very efficient and completed my stressful eviction process very quickly. Would recommend company to friends and family.
Ali Akhtar
Verified Buyer

I used azure property services to serve a section 21 late last year. My agent was Awais who was very good and really helpful all along the way. He was available almost every time I needed to speak to him and gave me really good advice. I had some awful tenants who refused to pay me the rent and even threatened me that they will wait until I actually apply to court and then will only leave once they are evicted by bayliffs, however they left on the day the notice was due to expire. This service when includes a strongly worded warning letter to the tennants that I think was the reason for my tenants to leave however if I was to use a solicitor they would have just charged hundreds for something azure property services done at a good reasonable price. My agent was approachable all the time and helped me through the most difficult and stressful time during my time as a landlord in fact I would say the most difficult time in my life. Would definitely use them again!!! and would advise all other ladnlords to aswell.
Brian Sandiford
Verified Buyer

Wes was very, very helpful. After failing to get my tenant evicted by myself, Wes helped me through the minefield, step by step and avoided the extra cost of a solicitor. Wes also helped save me money on bailiffs.

I just wish I contacted Wes at Azure months earlier.

I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a swift eviction of bad non-paying tenants. Avoid the DIY approach and get expert advice!

Thanks Wes and Axure!!

Brian
Shaukat Javed

Very quick and effecient and Professional - THANK YOU
Glen Pilgrim
Verified Buyer

I contacted Azure needing help to evict non-paying tenants. After taking all the details Azure completed all the court forms for a reasonable fee, sent it all out in a pack to me to sign and submit to the County Court. All the paperwork was in order and the judge gave the tenants just 2 weeks to leave or face the physical eviction by the Court Bailiffs. A good result. Thank you. Glen Pilgrim Director Lyndon Hurst Ltd
Jenny Hares
Verified Buyer

Wes was great, that man certainly works some hours! Most times we got in touch he responded straight away, even late at night! We did get the end result we hoped for and got the tenant out, even though our tenant trashed the house resulting in 16k of damage but Azure was overall a good choice for us. We would certainly recommend and we have stored the contact details for any future tenancy issues! Thanks for all your help!
Billy Baybutt
Verified Buyer

Thanks for all the great help and advice you give me from start to finish was excellent did not have a clue how to get my very bad tenant out of my property but thanks to azure property and ( wes ) we got there many thanks for all you did for me regards billy baybutt
Jo Winship
Verified Buyer

I rented a three bedroom house to a couple at the end of April this year, but they didn't pay any rent to me at all. They always found some reason not to pay. I realised they were lying to me and that I needed to use the law to evict them. I called Azure property services to help me. Their action was quick and helpful. They sent 2 letters to tenants and arranged the application to court for repossession for me and finally bailiffs evicted the tenants. Now I have got my house back. I would say that Azure property services are professional and experienced. They are reliable and trustworthy.
Michelle Pethers
Verified Buyer

I found Azure Property Services to be easy to contact and speak to, they gave clear instructions, advice and efficient service at a low reasonable cost.
Nigel Page
Verified Buyer

we used azure to evict a tenant , Azure property services made it easy for us they did everything , they always answered the phone . Nothing was too much trouble ,they gave us good accurate advise and guidance on dealing with our situation. I would highly recommend . Very knowledgeable great service and value for money
Suneel Pooboni
Verified Buyer

Azure property services have been very good when I needed their help. They were very helpful with correspondence and advised appropriately. We were pleased with their services.
Nqabutho Sibanda
Verified Buyer

This is a good service for landlords.The service is tiptop and everything was done swiftly and accurately.All I needed was to put my signature send to court for a good result.
Paul Shackelle
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service, always available to answer questions whether by email or phone.

Siobhan Cawley
Verified Buyer

Wes from Azure was extremely helpful. Explained everything in easy to understand terms. Very easy to contact. Would definitely use again. Highly recommend.
Jane Chan
Verified Buyer

Very good service help me all the way throw very please with them,give me good support and the price cheaper than anywhere else.only take 2weeks my tenant out.
Jane
Sima Hussain
Verified Buyer

Very happy with how azure has dealt with the eviction for our property, fast response from the team and very well explained what was needed from me in order to draft the court documents together so they could be submitted to court to begin the eviction process. If I would need this service again then I would definitely come back to azure and I would recommend them to others too.
Steven Hearsey
Verified Buyer

Called Azure Property Services on a Sunday and got a call back shortly afterwards. Discussed our problem with Wes and he came up with a plan of action. The following day we confirmed what we were after, paid the fee and our paperwork was sent that day.
Fabulous, speedy service and would certainly use again if needed.
Azure Property Services is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews