Express Evictions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Express Evictions
Read Express Evictions Reviews

Tell us how Express Evictions made you happy
They issued about 6 months ago a section 21 notice on my behalf, then I contacted them about 4 times on the phone, to start the eviction process the receptionist promised to get back to me, but they never did. There was no one available to speak with me.
Appalling service. I made a payment on the Express Evictions website for an eviction order, on a Tuesday. According to the website, this company offers a "24-hour" response and "exceptional service". I waited four days and no one from Express Evictions contacted me. I called the number on their website and after being put on hold, I was connected to the receptionist! The receptionist wasn't helpful at all and so I decided to send an e-mail to complain. Shortly after sending the e-mail, I received a call from someone at Express Evictions. He proceeded to ask what order I had made and my method of payment and details of the property. I told him he should have all the details in the order I made. The advisor suddenly lost his temper and instead of trying to resolve my case, started to speak over me and said he'd give me a refund because he couldn't be bothered to deal with my case! Shocking service from Express Evictions. As a paying customer, I haven't been treated in such a terrible way by a company in years. Do not use Express Evictions. They don't even deserve a one-star rating.
They missed out to apply for the disclosure of the police records (even after I have reminded them many times) and to put the witness statement in the right form with signature. So, the tenants could defend themselves in the court hearing.
Completed online form. One week later and 5 phone calls no response and no one will even tell what the situation is I just keep getting promised I will get a call back.
Absolutely brilliant. They go over and above what is expected. So glad i used them and now have my property back and all funds lost
This Company is so efficient and does your hard work for you and knows the Landlord and Tenant Law professionally. I have personal experience and the Principal is very friendly and accommodating and makes you understand the process patiently Recommend anyone to seek the services for Eviction or Serving Notices any sort for the Tenancy Dispute. I also found the fees very reasonable.
Wes was fantastic, I can't recommend him enough. He was available when we needed to talk to him. The whole process is more complicated than you think and the court officials were less than helpful. Without Wes it would have taken much longer, excellent value for money. Thanks Wes. Gordon and Dianne Young. Cheltenham
no messing about with these guys ,fast and very good would recommend this service
We received excellent service from Wes with our eviction process. Wes was always available to offer advise and answer queries often at unofficial hours. He always responded to my emails/text messages very promptly and honestly. I was very anxious and often panicked about certain issues, but after speaking to Wes I use to feel less stress. We had a very difficult tenant and without Wes we would have never got our possession back. I highly recommend Wes for tenant eviction because he is very professional, highly skilled and simply the best. Thank you Wes Kind regards Mrs Juthsna Rahman
Very professional service. I was assisted every step of the way up to the eviction of the tenant. Excellent value for money. Thank you very much
Wez was so helpful and available day and being and weekends to reassure me and help me through what felt like a very difficult time prior to instructing him. Couldn't of done it all without him. Thank you! Tenant leaves next week! :)
Having knowledgeable advice was invaluable. A slightly shaky start due to other circumstances, but Wes was attentive and helpful and although the process seems straight forward, I'm very glad we chose a professional. Thank you for getting our house back. If anyone reading this is in two minds about instructing Wes, I would say the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so do it and save yourself more frustration.
Wes was extremely helpful and willing to give help and advice. It was good to know we had legal support. Although we had to apply to court for a hearing, with help from Wes, it never came to that in the end because the tenants quit the property.
very professional service
Brilliant service, very efficient and completed my stressful eviction process very quickly. Would recommend company to friends and family.
Very quick and effecient and Professional - THANK YOU
This is a good service for landlords.The service is tiptop and everything was done swiftly and accurately.All I needed was to put my signature send to court for a good result.
Excellent Service, always available to answer questions whether by email or phone. Thank you for your help
Very good service help me all the way throw very please with them,give me good support and the price cheaper than anywhere else.only take 2weeks my tenant out. Jane
It might seem an unnecessary expense to seek help with the possession/eviction process. I, like many I suspect, thought how difficult can it be to fill in a couple of court forms. My advice to any Landlord is the process is difficult and stressful. There are many nuances and counter initiative processes, of which only an expert would be aware. Any mistakes during the processes could set you back weeks and would more than offset any cost savings by a DIY approach. Save yourself the stress and make sure you have professional help. My case was dealt with by Wes, I could not recommend him highly enough. His knowledge of the systems and processes was extensive. He was always available to offer advice and patiently explain the steps and likely outcomes at each stage. Roy
Express Evictions is rated 4.24 based on 21 reviews