Azure Property Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Azure Property Services

0800 566 8 566

info@iazure.co.uk

Ivy Business CentreManchester

"no messing about with these guys ,fast and very good would recommend this service"
"I cannot fault Azure property services at any point of the eviction with my tenants, Wes is fantastic he is helpful, thoughtful and always communicates with you at every step, I transfered my court order to the high court, and this was the best thing I done, again Wes was so helpful and everyone knew how desperate I became so even the high court officers went the extra mile to get my situation resolved, I would strongly recommend using the service of the high court through Azure its so much quicker,and I am now happy to have my property back using a high court writ, want to give higher rating than "very good" because Azure property services is EXCELLENT !!!"
"We received excellent service from Wes with our eviction process. Wes was always available to offer advise and answer queries often at unofficial hours. He always responded to my emails/text messages very promptly and honestly. I was very anxious and often panicked about certain issues, but after speaking to Wes I use to feel less stress. We had a very difficult tenant and without Wes we would have never got our possession back. I highly recommend Wes for tenant eviction because he is very professional, highly skilled and simply the best. Thank you Wes Kind regards Mrs Juthsna Rahman"
"Very professional service. I was assisted every step of the way up to the eviction of the tenant. Excellent value for money. Thank you very much"
"Wez was so helpful and available day and being and weekends to reassure me and help me through what felt like a very difficult time prior to instructing him. Couldn't of done it all without him. Thank you! Tenant leaves next week! :)"
"Having knowledgeable advice was invaluable. A slightly shaky start due to other circumstances, but Wes was attentive and helpful and although the process seems straight forward, I'm very glad we chose a professional. Thank you for getting our house back. If anyone reading this is in two minds about instructing Wes, I would say the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so do it and save yourself more frustration."
"Wes was extremely helpful and willing to give help and advice. It was good to know we had legal support. Although we had to apply to court for a hearing, with help from Wes, it never came to that in the end because the tenants quit the property."
"very professional service"
"Had a problem with tenants which abused property and let it in a mess. So decided that I need it to call time. Used the service of wez at Azure Property Services which delt with the eviction in a professional manner. Glad to use this company for the value of the advice given to me. All I can say is a big thank you"
"Brilliant service, very efficient and completed my stressful eviction process very quickly. Would recommend company to friends and family."
"I used azure property services to serve a section 21 late last year. My agent was Awais who was very good and really helpful all along the way. He was available almost every time I needed to speak to him and gave me really good advice. I had some awful tenants who refused to pay me the rent and even threatened me that they will wait until I actually apply to court and then will only leave once they are evicted by bayliffs, however they left on the day the notice was due to expire. This service when includes a strongly worded warning letter to the tennants that I think was the reason for my tenants to leave however if I was to use a solicitor they would have just charged hundreds for something azure property services done at a good reasonable price. My agent was approachable all the time and helped me through the most difficult and stressful time during my time as a landlord in fact I would say the most difficult time in my life. Would definitely use them again!!! and would advise all other ladnlords to aswell."
"Wes was very, very helpful. After failing to get my tenant evicted by myself, Wes helped me through the minefield, step by step and avoided the extra cost of a solicitor. Wes also helped save me money on bailiffs. I just wish I contacted Wes at Azure months earlier. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a swift eviction of bad non-paying tenants. Avoid the DIY approach and get expert advice! Thanks Wes and Axure!! Brian"
"Very quick and effecient and Professional - THANK YOU"
"I contacted Azure needing help to evict non-paying tenants. After taking all the details Azure completed all the court forms for a reasonable fee, sent it all out in a pack to me to sign and submit to the County Court. All the paperwork was in order and the judge gave the tenants just 2 weeks to leave or face the physical eviction by the Court Bailiffs. A good result. Thank you. Glen Pilgrim Director Lyndon Hurst Ltd"
"Wes was great, that man certainly works some hours! Most times we got in touch he responded straight away, even late at night! We did get the end result we hoped for and got the tenant out, even though our tenant trashed the house resulting in 16k of damage but Azure was overall a good choice for us. We would certainly recommend and we have stored the contact details for any future tenancy issues! Thanks for all your help!"
"Thanks for all the great help and advice you give me from start to finish was excellent did not have a clue how to get my very bad tenant out of my property but thanks to azure property and ( wes ) we got there many thanks for all you did for me regards billy baybutt"
"I rented a three bedroom house to a couple at the end of April this year, but they didn't pay any rent to me at all. They always found some reason not to pay. I realised they were lying to me and that I needed to use the law to evict them. I called Azure property services to help me. Their action was quick and helpful. They sent 2 letters to tenants and arranged the application to court for repossession for me and finally bailiffs evicted the tenants. Now I have got my house back. I would say that Azure property services are professional and experienced. They are reliable and trustworthy."
"I found Azure Property Services to be easy to contact and speak to, they gave clear instructions, advice and efficient service at a low reasonable cost."
"we used azure to evict a tenant , Azure property services made it easy for us they did everything , they always answered the phone . Nothing was too much trouble ,they gave us good accurate advise and guidance on dealing with our situation. I would highly recommend . Very knowledgeable great service and value for money"
"Azure property services have been very good when I needed their help. They were very helpful with correspondence and advised appropriately. We were pleased with their services."
Azure Property Services is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews