Express Evictions Reviews

4.3
Based on 27 reviews
Read Express Evictions Reviews

About Express Evictions:

National Tenant Eviction, Debt Recovery and Landlord Support Services.

0800 118 4 118

info@expressevictions.co.uk

I am very happy with the service I received. I dealt with Eli and he was really nice and helpful. He managed to get my court application done for me within 3 days of me contacting Express Evictions and I was in contact throughout whilst my claim for possession was going through. I was able to contact him easily by phone and message. I was kept updated about all the stages of the process. I was successful in getting the court possession order. I would definitely use their service again and recommend to friends and family. The prices were better compared to other places I rang and I found them very down to earth and understanding. Can’t fault them in any way.
Eli was amazing, available all hours of the day. Helped every step of the way, great advice at a reasonable cost. Highly recommend. I won my case thanks to Eli.
I have dealt with Wes on 3 separate occasions now, he is very knowledgeable and patient. The online eviction process is very simple to follow and it has been very helpful. Would use it again and recommend it to anyone having issues with their tenants or just simply want/need advice.
Took my money very quickly, served incorrect notice and we’re uncontactable when the notice expired. No calls or emails despite numerous attempt and messages left. Avoid.
Dear Matthew We have checked the notice and it is not incorrect, it is 100% valid. Please contact us and we will issue you a refund if you would like. Sincere apologies for no one getting back to you. Regrettably, there were some delays for some customers between 04 August 2021 and 15 December 2021. On 04 August we installed a new IT system as there was going to be increased demand from the national tenant eviction ban ending on 01 October 2021. We were led to believe the new system would be installed within a few weeks, unfortunately, it took almost 5 months. During system outages/hanging it was very difficult to take on new business. We ensured those already within the court/bailiff/high court/debt recovery process were getting support as required and there are no complaints regarding outcomes for those clients. The system is now running seamlessly - we still offer the same fantastic one-day service with the same benefits - and we now also offer client consultation bookings so you can speak to us whenever is convenient for you, to book a consultation follow this link: https://expressevictions.zohobookings.eu/#/customer/booking. We will be soon offering online client accounts with document download, online chat and support ticketing. Where we fell short during the period we issued refunds, credit notes and carried out work pro bono where appropriate. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know. Express Evictions
Eli really helped me when a tenant refused to pay the rent. As it happened I ended up not spending any money as the tenant left before proceedings needed to be started, but he had explained all my rights and was about to start proceedings. This company is fabulous and I would have no hesitation in using them again, they are experts!
Helpful and not very expensive
They issued about 6 months ago a section 21 notice on my behalf, then I contacted them about 4 times on the phone, to start the eviction process the receptionist promised to get back to me, but they never did. There was no one available to speak with me.
Dear Anonymous Sincere apologies for no one getting back to you. Regrettably, there were some delays for some customers between 04 August 2021 and 15 December 2021. On 04 August we installed a new IT system as there was going to be increased demand from the national tenant eviction ban ending on 01 October 2021. We were led to believe the new system would be installed within a few weeks, unfortunately, it took almost 5 months. During system outages/hanging it was very difficult to take on new business. We ensured those already within the court/bailiff/high court/debt recovery process were getting support as required and there are no complaints regarding outcomes for those clients. The system is now running seamlessly - we still offer the same fantastic one-day service with the same benefits - and we now also offer client consultation bookings so you can speak to us whenever is convenient for you, to book a consultation follow this link: https://expressevictions.zohobookings.eu/#/customer/booking. We will be soon offering online client accounts with document download, online chat and support ticketing. Where we fell short during the period we issued refunds, credit notes and carried out work pro bono where appropriate. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know. Regards Express Evictions
Appalling service. I made a payment on the Express Evictions website for an eviction order, on a Tuesday. According to the website, this company offers a "24-hour" response and "exceptional service". I waited four days and no one from Express Evictions contacted me. I called the number on their website and after being put on hold, I was connected to the receptionist! The receptionist wasn't helpful at all and so I decided to send an e-mail to complain. Shortly after sending the e-mail, I received a call from someone at Express Evictions. He proceeded to ask what order I had made and my method of payment and details of the property. I told him he should have all the details in the order I made. The advisor suddenly lost his temper and instead of trying to resolve my case, started to speak over me and said he'd give me a refund because he couldn't be bothered to deal with my case! Shocking service from Express Evictions. As a paying customer, I haven't been treated in such a terrible way by a company in years. Do not use Express Evictions. They don't even deserve a one-star rating.
Dear Anonymous Sincere apologies for no one getting back to you. Regrettably, there were some delays for some customers between 04 August 2021 and 15 December 2021. On 04 August we installed a new IT system as there was going to be increased demand from the national tenant eviction ban ending on 01 October 2021. We were led to believe the new system would be installed within a few weeks, unfortunately, it took almost 5 months. During system outages/hanging it was very difficult to take on new business. We ensured those already within the court/bailiff/high court/debt recovery process were getting support as required and there are no complaints regarding outcomes for those clients. The system is now running seamlessly - we still offer the same fantastic one-day service with the same benefits - and we now also offer client consultation bookings so you can speak to us whenever is convenient for you, to book a consultation follow this link: https://expressevictions.zohobookings.eu/#/customer/booking. We will be soon offering online client accounts with document download, online chat and support ticketing. Where we fell short during the period we issued refunds, credit notes and carried out work pro bono where appropriate. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know. Express Evictions
They missed out to apply for the disclosure of the police records (even after I have reminded them many times) and to put the witness statement in the right form with signature. So, the tenants could defend themselves in the court hearing.
Dear Rene We do not have a Rene listed as a client and we do not have any record of not obtaining relevant details before a court hearing for any case. Anyone who has used our services is aware that we do not apply to court until we have evidence of everything we are going to rely upon, and everything we are going to rely upon is sent to court along with the application, so we are never missing anything. We also do not add signatures to witness statements and will have refused to do so. We have also never lost a case. Please could you book a consultation via this link: https://expressevictions.zohobookings.eu/#/customer/booking on by calling us on 08001184118. Where we fell short during the period we issued refunds, credit notes and carried out work pro bono where appropriate. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know. Express Evictions
Completed online form. One week later and 5 phone calls no response and no one will even tell what the situation is I just keep getting promised I will get a call back.
Dear Matthew Sincere apologies for no one getting back to you. Regrettably, there were some delays for some customers between 04 August 2021 and 15 December 2021. On 04 August we installed a new IT system as there was going to be increased demand from the national tenant eviction ban ending on 01 October 2021. We were led to believe the new system would be installed within a few weeks, unfortunately, it took almost 5 months. During system outages/hanging it was very difficult to take on new business. We ensured those already within the court/bailiff/high court/debt recovery process were getting support as required and there are no complaints regarding outcomes for those clients. The system is now running seamlessly - we still offer the same fantastic one-day service with the same benefits - and we now also offer client consultation bookings so you can speak to us whenever is convenient for you, to book a consultation follow this link: https://expressevictions.zohobookings.eu/#/customer/booking. We will be soon offering online client accounts with document download, online chat and support ticketing. Where we fell short during the period we issued refunds, credit notes and carried out work pro bono where appropriate. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know. Express Evictions
Absolutely brilliant. They go over and above what is expected. So glad i used them and now have my property back and all funds lost
This Company is so efficient and does your hard work for you and knows the Landlord and Tenant Law professionally. I have personal experience and the Principal is very friendly and accommodating and makes you understand the process patiently Recommend anyone to seek the services for Eviction or Serving Notices any sort for the Tenancy Dispute. I also found the fees very reasonable.
Wes was fantastic, I can't recommend him enough. He was available when we needed to talk to him. The whole process is more complicated than you think and the court officials were less than helpful. Without Wes it would have taken much longer, excellent value for money. Thanks Wes. Gordon and Dianne Young. Cheltenham
no messing about with these guys ,fast and very good would recommend this service
We received excellent service from Wes with our eviction process. Wes was always available to offer advise and answer queries often at unofficial hours. He always responded to my emails/text messages very promptly and honestly. I was very anxious and often panicked about certain issues, but after speaking to Wes I use to feel less stress. We had a very difficult tenant and without Wes we would have never got our possession back. I highly recommend Wes for tenant eviction because he is very professional, highly skilled and simply the best. Thank you Wes Kind regards Mrs Juthsna Rahman
Very professional service. I was assisted every step of the way up to the eviction of the tenant. Excellent value for money. Thank you very much
Wez was so helpful and available day and being and weekends to reassure me and help me through what felt like a very difficult time prior to instructing him. Couldn't of done it all without him. Thank you! Tenant leaves next week! :)
Having knowledgeable advice was invaluable. A slightly shaky start due to other circumstances, but Wes was attentive and helpful and although the process seems straight forward, I'm very glad we chose a professional. Thank you for getting our house back. If anyone reading this is in two minds about instructing Wes, I would say the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so do it and save yourself more frustration.
Wes was extremely helpful and willing to give help and advice. It was good to know we had legal support. Although we had to apply to court for a hearing, with help from Wes, it never came to that in the end because the tenants quit the property.
very professional service