Expedia Reviews

49% of reviewers recommend Expedia
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Expedia?

About Expedia: Expedia.co.uk was established in 1998 in the UK, and is now the leading online travel agent in the UK. Expedia globally, is the largest seller of travel online in the world. Expedia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI). Expedia’s award-winning Expert Searching and Pricing (ESP) technology delivers the most comprehensive flight options available online. ESP also allows customers to dynamically build complete trips that combine flights, Expedia® Special Rate Hotels, ground transportation, and destination activities.

ph:+44-33-01231235

Flights
Hotels & Accommodation
Travel

Click Here

Tell us how Expedia made you happy

Telephone
"Price is expensive"
Are you Expedia? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Everything seemed fine when I flew on the outward leg but on the return I was told I had no checked baggage and needed to pay for a bag. After some discussion I eventually agreed to pay but said I would complain. I complained to Expedia - after three emails they rang me and agreed to reimburse me. It would be in my account in 7 - 10 days. After three weeks I contacted them and was told there was a technical problem and they would try again. After two more emails and two more phone calls I was told it had to be done manually and would definitely be done immediately and be in my account with 5 - 7 days. It is now ten days later and i have emailed again. They think I will give up but this delay just makes me more determined."
"Only rating middle of the road as on booking room requested sea facing view, corner room and or balcony. When checking in we got none of the above but the hotel had no record of our request which was disappointing."
"I don't understand how it can take Expedia 's customer service up to 48 hours to contact a supervisor. Still waiting 72 hours later, not impressed"
Expedia is rated 3.01 based on 75 reviews