Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Exotic-Pets.co.uk

About Exotic-Pets.co.uk: Exotic-Pets.co.uk has been Home of the Alternative Pet for over a decade and we are one of the largest and most trusted online reptile specialists.

We carry stock of all major brands including Arcadia, Exo Terra, Microclimate, ProRep, Lucky Reptile and Zoo Med. Find everything you require for your new or existing exotic pet with our range of starter kits, vivarium’s, heating, lighting equipment, décor and substrates.

Specialist foods are our forte and we are a market leader in supplying fresh and healthy livefood straight to your door, along with a broad range of frozen foods for falconers and snake keepers.

We remain committed to offering comprehensive advice and care information on all the pets we sell and are happy to make recommendations based on your experience and abilities.

Our team is here to help, just ask!

support@exotic-pets.co.uk

Bagthorpe Farm, Hollins,Old Brampton, Chesterfield,

"Frog arrived right on time, healthy and happy and has settled in well. Customer service is great"
"Healthiest reptile I own. Definitely recommend!!!"
"Great service and a lovely snake"
"Very happy with beasties Well presented on their carriage Thank you will be looking for more in the near future Hope you keep me posted on any new arrivals Fiona"
"Excellent service and very useful expert advice."
"Amazing! Ordered a whites tree frog and setup, frog came at 6pm on the Thursday and was completely fine. They Have also been very helpful with questions. 10/10"
"Excellent service from beginning to end. All phone calls and delivery very professional. Trippy the cornsnake is settling in nicely! Keep up the good work! Thank you πŸ˜€"
"I ordered a berber skink and was super happy with the condition of him he ate the second day of having him and was super tame also the customer service was superb very very nice people and definitely deserves a 5 star also the delivery is superb well packaged and on time."
"Nice substrate, Great for my flower beetles."
"My orange tree spider arrived safe and well. Missing one leg but this is normal for spiderlings. So grateful"
"Easy to find what I wanted and easy to order with quick delivery"
"I purchased a Savannah Monitor, said pet arrived healthy and alert. I would have no issues buying from you again. Thank you for the excellent service."
"I have bought a number of 'critters' from Exotic-Pets over the years, in the main tarantulas and tropical frogs together with axolotl eggs and more recently stick insects. I have yet to be disappointed by the service, the accuracy of the animal descriptions and the quality of the 'product' So why only 4 stars - Good and not the top rating? There is a listing format that runs throughout being the items are listed alphabetically by 'common name' rather than by the invariable scientific nomenclature. Common names are easy to remember but are inconsistent between supplier. Additionally and another cause for the 4* rating. I would prefer that tarantulas are additionally sub-divided into at least two size categories e.g. Spiderlings and Juvenile & larger. Both of the above 'bugs' [ pun intended ] are avoided by other suppliers."
"We ordered 2 basking light bulbs and they arrived very quickly. Very good price. Overall an excellent service. Thank you"
"Top quality live food, lasts much longer than most other places I've bought from and very reasonable prices"
"great service all round will definatley order again in future .thank you"
"My Leo arrived safe and well on date she was expected. Excellent customer service from start to finish"
"Love the website, go on it almost everyday. I brought a praying mantis from you and it’s still living to this day! You look after animals/insects well. Love you all x"
"As always arrived fast and good quality feed that even our picky python can not refuse"
Exotic-Pets.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 800 reviews