Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Exotic-Pets.co.uk

About Exotic-Pets.co.uk: Exotic-Pets.co.uk has been Home of the Alternative Pet for over a decade and we are one of the largest and most trusted online reptile specialists.

We carry stock of all major brands including Arcadia, Exo Terra, Microclimate, ProRep, Lucky Reptile and Zoo Med. Find everything you require for your new or existing exotic pet with our range of starter kits, vivarium’s, heating, lighting equipment, décor and substrates.

Specialist foods are our forte and we are a market leader in supplying fresh and healthy livefood straight to your door, along with a broad range of frozen foods for falconers and snake keepers.

We remain committed to offering comprehensive advice and care information on all the pets we sell and are happy to make recommendations based on your experience and abilities.

Our team is here to help, just ask!

support@exotic-pets.co.uk

Bagthorpe Farm, Hollins,Old Brampton, Chesterfield,

"Very good company too deal with I can recommend you to anyone animals are in tip top condition"
"everything was perfect, the animal came whole and healthy, I recommend !"
"I ordered 4 items, one was a spider plant, which after id placed my order was out of stock and one item was an aloe vera plant which when it had arrived was completely broken and soul was everywhere."
"Very happy with the service and product"
"speedy delivery of well-packed animals. An excellent transaction - thanks"
"Arrived on time nicely packaged, healthy sling feeding well, very pleased"
"This is the second Tarantula that I've bought from exotic-pets.co.uk. As like my previous buy, the T arrived the next day, with an email, beforehand, from exotic-pets.co.uk to confirm that my item had been dispatched. The T inside the package was very well protected, and obviously packed with genuine care in mind. The species i bought was in perfect condition, & 7 days after its arrival, it's wandering around its container, & eating regularly. I'd highly recommend this company without hesitation... & have done several times to people i know. & i very much look forward to doing business with them again."
"Fantastic service. Ive added them on my favourite list. AAA"
"I ordered my New Mexican T spiderling late afternoon it arrived the next morning, packaging was excellent, a good healthy T no signs of stress at all, one transferred into its spiderling enclosure after and hour of settling in the confident little critter settled down to feed. I have a feeling that I will be placing quite a few more orders with Exotic-Pets.co.uk"
"good product range, easy to use website and reliable delivery-all good!"
"Fast friendly repsonse before placing an order constant updates about order great communication love my spiderling cant wait to watch it grow up so cute thanks for friendly service will purchase from you again"
"Got a wee tarantula hatchling doing great quick delivery good job"
"Very helpful great delivery I have had two mantis and there great"
"I recently ordered some items from Exotic Pets , delivery was very quick ... Very pleased"
"Very good service will definitely be purchasing more animals from here in the future!"
"Very good quality and fast delivery great service"
"Great service, good home delivery. Box full of worms and locust."
"Amazing service, Quick Delivery 10/10!! Will definitely be ordering from here again!!"
"Provided me with what I asked for and the animal arrived healthy and in a good container. Delivered it a few hours early and in healthy condition."
Hi Waide,

I have spoken to my colleagues regarding this situation, my understanding is that we spoke to you prior to the shipping your order and it was made clear that we only had a couple left in stock and that we believed these to be male. You told us this was fine and that you wanted to go ahead with the order as normal.

You then called the day you received the animal, asking what sex it was again. As a different person answered the phone, to who packed the order, we suggested that you send over some photographs by email so we could assist you with your enquiry.

Having checked our records, it would appear that unfortunately you have never sent any photographs over.

Please contact me on 01246 568390 so I can get this resolved for you.

Thanks,

Chris
"Customer service is fantastic, friendly people. Easy to use website. Delivery is prompt and great packaging. The only complaint I’d have is that the curly hair I ordered at 2-3cm was the smallest of the other three Ts I bought and they were sold as 1cm. Other than that, definitely shop here again."
Exotic-Pets.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 581 reviews