Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Exotic-Pets.co.uk

About Exotic-Pets.co.uk: Exotic-Pets.co.uk has been Home of the Alternative Pet for over a decade and we are one of the largest and most trusted online reptile specialists.

We carry stock of all major brands including Arcadia, Exo Terra, Microclimate, ProRep, Lucky Reptile and Zoo Med. Find everything you require for your new or existing exotic pet with our range of starter kits, vivarium’s, heating, lighting equipment, décor and substrates.

Specialist foods are our forte and we are a market leader in supplying fresh and healthy livefood straight to your door, along with a broad range of frozen foods for falconers and snake keepers.

We remain committed to offering comprehensive advice and care information on all the pets we sell and are happy to make recommendations based on your experience and abilities.

Our team is here to help, just ask!

support@exotic-pets.co.uk

Bagthorpe Farm, Hollins,Old Brampton, Chesterfield,

"Always given an excellent service and follow up calls to update on all my orders."
"I have ordered a lot of tarantulas from exotic pets , boxed and labelled as they should be, especially If you have a live animal. and if they need a heat pad, very secure package, and always on time with order. And other good things they give a description whether it's good for beginners which with other inverts shops is not always stated."
"Very helpful people answered all my questions the week before I brought my cornsnake and kit plus bits n bobs. Rocky the cornsnake and equipment arrived safely."
"Very helpful usually easy to contact would use again only downside my new family member was very cold on delivery think the courier could do with getting a better van for carrying reptiles"
"Easy to use website and excellent service"
"Stunning spider. Packaged fantastic will be buyin more."
"Had my third order from here and a total of 7 animals, they all came in perfect condition and arrived very soon after I ordered them. Exotic pets will be my go to when it comes to ordering exotics. I highly recommend them to everyone."
"My son is very happy with his praying mantis and very fast delivery thank you"
"Overall really happy with the service, had a slight problem with the courier only delivering my animal and none of the equipment i ordered but this was sorted quickly and also was partly my own fault. The California Kingsnake i bought was in great condition and is settling in nicely, 5 stars from me and i would gladly buy from them again."
"I got my first snake from them and I had all the support I could ask for, mind you I was paranoid about it as well :)) I had the most fantastic experience, Karen is absolutely brilliant. Thank you exotic pets for my baby girl, Daenerys"
"Love coming here to build my collection up there is good quality animals and if you have any problems or would like information they are very responsive I can’t recommend this company high enough 5*"
"Very prompt and safe delivery. Easy to use webpage, will definitely be back to order more"
"The communication from Exotic-Pets has been fantastic from start to finish My newt has settled nicely I’d just like to say thank you to them"
"Gecko arrived in good condition"
"Got Africa giant black millipede with tank & bedding. Cheap fast delivery."
"Really happy with my purchase, delivery was promt."
"Recently purchased a millipede from exotic pets and the process was very smooth, the millipede arrived in a couple of days happy and healthy. It's the biggest one I've seen before so I'm guessing fairly old although I didn't ask the age on purchase so my own fault."
"Excellent advice and service would highly recommend."
"Fast delivery of product, only reason I didn’t give a 5 star is because the packaging was rather large for the size of the item purchased."
"Collected my baby beardie from the shop, very friendly and helpful, they brought a selection down so I could choose my own, all were nice healthy beardie's, gave me all the info I needed, after 2 days he settled in nicely, scoffing as many crickets as he can, feeding nicely on salads as well. I've had Alfie for a week now and I couldn't be more happy. Highly recommended and I will defiantly always use again."
Exotic-Pets.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 635 reviews