Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exotic-Pets.co.uk
Read Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

About Exotic-Pets.co.uk:

Exotic-Pets.co.uk has been Home of the Alternative Pet for over a decade and we are one of the largest and most trusted online reptile specialists.

We carry stock of all major brands including Arcadia, Exo Terra, Microclimate, ProRep, Lucky Reptile and Zoo Med. Find everything you require for your new or existing exotic pet with our range of starter kits, vivarium’s, heating, lighting equipment, décor and substrates.

Specialist foods are our forte and we are a market leader in supplying fresh and healthy livefood straight to your door, along with a broad range of frozen foods for falconers and snake keepers.

We remain committed to offering comprehensive advice and care information on all the pets we sell and are happy to make recommendations based on your experience and abilities.

Our team is here to help, just ask!

support@exotic-pets.co.uk

Bagthorpe Farm, Hollins,Old Brampton, Chesterfield,

Very good quality all the tine and also arrived quickly would highly recommend
Fast delivery and products perfect.
Quick and hassle free delivery. I've ordered 3 tarantulas and all of them came well packaged and in good condition. Will definitely consider exotic pets as first choice when it comes to online pet shop.
Very reasonable prices very fast delivery .all o.k.
The delivery came fast which was an added bonus. My Fruit fly culture arrived secure with plenty of casters 😁
My order of 2 plants were a right mess when they arrived, and one literally went straight in the bin. There's no way I was giving it to my tortoise.
These are brilliant!! I got a bearded dragon off them and other items and he is in lovely condition, so stunning too.. packaged well and have given me help and advice. Thankyou!!
Insects arrived safe and sound. Packed in separate plastic boxes with no just enough room not to be knocked about in the post, excellent. Very pleased and satisfied.
amazing my new pet came in a few days in perfect condition and very lively😂
very happy with my service.
They are very good at getting your packages to you on time and fast, and their website is easy to use. However they dont put a right way up on packages even live packages, which is usually fine except when you order items like the live flightless fruitflies which have a liquid paste at the bottom for the flies to eat, which then can leak out of the containers leading to maggots escaping. So all in all a good service just be careful when ordering live animals
nice thanks
Very happy with the staff. They couldn't be more helpful. Very knowledgeable to. Friendly , helpful, and got everything just right. I have a very happy granddaughter who loves her giant African land snail.
I bought two European pool frogs from Exotic-pets. Melissa and the team were very helpful throughout and provided with all the information required. Unfortunately one of the animals didn't survive the journey but a refund was promptly issued upon the relevant evidence being shown. Thank you, will shop again.
Excellent service.Alittle disappointed in the product i bought as there was more moss than twigs and plants for my mantis to climb on.
Very happy with all my purchases as described couldn’t be happier 🤩
Don't think will bother to order again. Bought two tubs of medium locust and when they arrived I honestly thought loads had escaped! Must of been literally about 7 in each tub! Cheaper to buy from my local pet shop what with the postage and get about 3x as much in them. Oh well....live n learn
Hi Gary

I am sorry to hear you were not happy with your live food order. I can't see that this was reported to us but If you ever have any issues with an order please do contact us and we can always sort the problem.

Kind regards
Received a healthy baby solomon ground boa. Team were great with support before and after purchase. Snake ate first time today since arriving. Very good feeder. I've been a customer for years and all livestock has always arrived ultra healthy and carefully packaged and transported. Highly recommend shopping with these guys. A big thank you
Excellent service and communication, will definitely use again.
Highly recommended.
Great site, easy to navigate and explore, full of good practice information. Ordered two cd's which arrived in time stipulated. Good service.
My spider runned away in a first day....
Exotic-Pets.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 1,292 reviews