Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Exotic-Pets.co.uk

About Exotic-Pets.co.uk: Exotic-Pets.co.uk has been Home of the Alternative Pet for over a decade and we are one of the largest and most trusted online reptile specialists.

We carry stock of all major brands including Arcadia, Exo Terra, Microclimate, ProRep, Lucky Reptile and Zoo Med. Find everything you require for your new or existing exotic pet with our range of starter kits, vivarium’s, heating, lighting equipment, décor and substrates.

Specialist foods are our forte and we are a market leader in supplying fresh and healthy livefood straight to your door, along with a broad range of frozen foods for falconers and snake keepers.

We remain committed to offering comprehensive advice and care information on all the pets we sell and are happy to make recommendations based on your experience and abilities.

Our team is here to help, just ask!

support@exotic-pets.co.uk

Bagthorpe Farm, Hollins,Old Brampton, Chesterfield,

"Delighted with my recent purchase,and the friendly prompt service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The delivery was fast and easy. I very much like my spider. You are great. :)"
"speedy delivery of well=packed.good value animals"
"This is my second purchase from this family run business and I have been very pleased on both occasions. Chris was very helpful and provided valuable advice and when I collected direct from site the staff were very friendly and professional. I have also used thier delivery service for goods and would not hessitate in highly recommending them. Many Thanks........"
"Very happy with my order! Cheaper than going to a pet shop and none of the insects had died by the time I got them! Cheap delivery too. Customer service are quick to reply as well and knowledgeable . Will be buying all my stuff on here from now on."
"Got a spider. Arrived in perfect condition and fed the first day"
"Quick delivery and great quality food been using them for past year. Very happy with theor services"
"They was brilliant i ordered stuff for my tortoises and the parcel came the next day im doing my shopping for my tortoises all the time"
"I bit late but all was great will order again from them my animals loved the bugs all happy thanks xx"
"I was very happy with the prompt efficient service I received from exotic - pets, the 2 millipedes I ordered were sent quickly and were in a good healthy condition which made my son very happy"
"Delivered on time and well packaged. Does what it says on the tin."
"Great service, the things I needed for my tree frogs were the best price here at the time of ordering, fast delivery, great prices, will definitely buy from again."
Alexandra J
Verified Buyer
"They were great help. I collected my hognose from them and he was as shown in the picture and happy and healthy. They packaged him up as I had to make a long journey with him. Once home he settled easily and fed on the third day of being in his new viv, he has a lovely temperament and now handles regularly. Wouldn't trade him for anything. They also offer great phone support!"
"Quick delivery, all insects came alive and a good quantity for price"
"Poor customer liaison. Next day delivery came 5 days after order. Frozen goods delivered to wrong address and left in direct sun. Item not delivered with no explanation to why until questioned. Item finally replaced with no goodwill gesture. Disappointing."
Hi Alice, as previously explained, our courier uses a 3rd party to deliver parcels in your area. Unfortunately, they didn't deliver within the quoted time frame (AM service) which resulted in the frozen mice being received late. We apologised for this and sent replacements as soon as we were able to do so. I'm unsure as to why you are dissatisfied with our service? Thanks
"Very good service, door to door with my geckos. The little wild caught dune geckos I received were all great condition. Overall, very happy with the whole service, brilliant people to do business with! Will be ordering again for sure!"
"Exotic pets are great, Delivery is great, (adds a bit onto the order but that’s understandable) great customer service and a lot of products! I buy my little bearded dragon “Calci worms” and they come in soil, it would be nice if there was an option about what they came in, as soil can cause impaction, but they are fine for now! Great store!"
"Fantastic was nervous ordering online but turned up when they said it would and my whipped scorpion was perfect a* defo use again!"
"Both the tarantula and feeders were will package and healthy upon delivery. Delivery came on time with no problem will be ordering again in the near future from them and would recommend to others."
"It was easy to find and order what i wanted and the delivery was quick"
Exotic-Pets.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 473 reviews