Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exotic-Pets.co.uk
Read Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

About Exotic-Pets.co.uk:

Exotic-Pets.co.uk has been Home of the Alternative Pet for over a decade and we are one of the largest and most trusted online reptile specialists.

We carry stock of all major brands including Arcadia, Exo Terra, Microclimate, ProRep, Lucky Reptile and Zoo Med. Find everything you require for your new or existing exotic pet with our range of starter kits, vivarium’s, heating, lighting equipment, décor and substrates.

Specialist foods are our forte and we are a market leader in supplying fresh and healthy livefood straight to your door, along with a broad range of frozen foods for falconers and snake keepers.

We remain committed to offering comprehensive advice and care information on all the pets we sell and are happy to make recommendations based on your experience and abilities.

Our team is here to help, just ask!

support@exotic-pets.co.uk

Bagthorpe Farm, Hollins,Old Brampton, Chesterfield,

I bought small earthworms for my new baby axolotl. They were delivered quickly, all alive and healthy, keeping well
Fantastic delivery time, items well packaged and great price.
Very quick delivery, well packaged , fruit flies all well
I recently purchased a beautiful baby crested gecko…I can not fault the service at all! Communication was fantastic, asked all the important questions, delivery was fantastic and I am now the owner of a beautiful and healthy looking gecko! Very pleased 😄
Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 28th July 2021
The bags had holes in them so the box was opened and all the crickets escape everywhere into my property so was not happy
Smooth transaction and very fast delivery 100% would buy from again
Ordered live food it arrived in good condition and quickly lizards love it will definitely be ordering from you again soon
Fast reply and well packed our little stick insect has settled in well definitely recommended thank you so much Donna
Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Theye have good quality animal
Excellent service and fast delivery. One item was out of stock and I received a phone call almost immediately to tell me. The refund went through straight away. Very happy with the service.
Based on our 1st time using exotic pets. Ordered 2 crickets and 3 locust, everything arrived next day and everything live, so very satisfied and our two beardies must of enjoyed them because they are gone and will be placing another order. Thank you.
My white spotted gecko arrived very quick and was packaged with extreme care. I like that exotic pets makes sure that you have everything right before receiving your new animal, gave me confidence in that they are professionals.
Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Everything was amazing apart from took 7 days to despatch but apart from that amazing
Very good but occasionally my silent crickets are loud enough to keep my neighbours awake
My yellow-bellied toads arrived very quickly and were in excellent condition. I received a very helpful and friendly response to my queries.
I needed mealworms urgently as we had a swallows nest down and 4 babies to feed. I ordered the worms in the afternoon, and they arrived the next day, given that we live in the highlands, this service is amazing. The worms are great, and the birds are doing great on them. Have now ordered more.
Good response arrived well packaged with no problems very happy would recommend
No problems here. Products are great and the service.
Very fast delivery and all items well packed and as described
First class thank you