Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exotic-Pets.co.uk
Read Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

About Exotic-Pets.co.uk:

Exotic-Pets.co.uk has been Home of the Alternative Pet for over a decade and we are one of the largest and most trusted online reptile specialists.

We carry stock of all major brands including Arcadia, Exo Terra, Microclimate, ProRep, Lucky Reptile and Zoo Med. Find everything you require for your new or existing exotic pet with our range of starter kits, vivarium’s, heating, lighting equipment, décor and substrates.

Specialist foods are our forte and we are a market leader in supplying fresh and healthy livefood straight to your door, along with a broad range of frozen foods for falconers and snake keepers.

We remain committed to offering comprehensive advice and care information on all the pets we sell and are happy to make recommendations based on your experience and abilities.

Our team is here to help, just ask!

support@exotic-pets.co.uk

Andy H
Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Simona S
Andrew S
Fantastic Customer Service and very professional help with all of questions and baby skink arrived safely and well looked after durning delivery and team helps even after purchase with questions or concerns about live animals
Quick, efficient service, the tortoise loves it. Thank you. Well worth the money so he can sit and see what’s going on.
Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 13th April 2021 Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Excellent service, very fast. Perfect product for my needs
Excellent sale as usual. I've had several pets and every time arrived in perfect health and on time. Great advice and great sellers,need to have pic of setup before they'll post.
Excellent! Recently bought a San Luis Potosí King Snake and it was couriered super fast (within a week). Have had to wait a lot longer from elsewhere. Was contacted before despatch for evidence of set up which was fine and expected. All in all, very happy!
Wicked online reptile shop staff friendly and helpful always have a good selection of animals been purchasing from this shop for years
Quick dispatch and delivery!
Ordered for the frist time got two Asian long tailed lizard they arrived so healthy well packed and am over the moon with them the customer service is amazing to i spoke to a guy called Aaron he made me feel so welcoming over the phone means a lot to me that as i suffer from bad anxiety so it made me feel so much better with everything you now have my royalty and will allways use your business thankyou so much
Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Very fast shipping and quality thanks
Excellent service and great communications.
Been using for years, great service!
good service good price both arrived alive and have no sign of anything wrong with them will defo be using your service again
Our cat loves them. She is feeding five kittens and these chicks give her all the nutrients she needs.

I feel you need to advertise these for cats as well as reptiles.
most of the products i recieved were good, apart from 2 faulty plants that were totaly different colour and shape from picture, now they refusing to send return labels to return get my refund. Surely they are responsible for paying return for faulty/wrong color products???
Great customer service and a huge variety of everything and anything for your exotic taste.
💙Thank you 💙
Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 20th March 2021
My frozen food arrived on a time and day I requested. It was packed perfectly and in perfect condition. Have been a regular customer for years and will continue to be so.
Our jungle nymph arrived safely.Happy to have her!
Everything was fresh n plenty of it... it kept a few of my animals happy
Reliable and considerate to customers and breeders of tarantulas keep it up
The company is brilliant but I think they should use a better reptile courier one who tends to the animals needs over night
Exotic-Pets.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 1,485 reviews