Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exotic-Pets.co.uk
Read Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

About Exotic-Pets.co.uk:

Exotic-Pets.co.uk has been Home of the Alternative Pet for over a decade and we are one of the largest and most trusted online reptile specialists.

We carry stock of all major brands including Arcadia, Exo Terra, Microclimate, ProRep, Lucky Reptile and Zoo Med. Find everything you require for your new or existing exotic pet with our range of starter kits, vivarium’s, heating, lighting equipment, décor and substrates.

Specialist foods are our forte and we are a market leader in supplying fresh and healthy livefood straight to your door, along with a broad range of frozen foods for falconers and snake keepers.

We remain committed to offering comprehensive advice and care information on all the pets we sell and are happy to make recommendations based on your experience and abilities.

Our team is here to help, just ask!

support@exotic-pets.co.uk

Bagthorpe Farm, Hollins,Old Brampton, Chesterfield,

Great service
Really fast with ordered
No complaints, Just got my first Giant African Millipede and he is thriving :)
Not even received my parcel
Just purchased my first sling tarantula. Very alive & healthy when arrived.
Great company
Brought from them a week ago & my little hatchling couldn’t be more perfect… she’s one confident beautiful little snake! Also brought some frozen pinkies.. Thawn a little but wasn’t nothing major. But from speaking to exotic Pets to having my baby delivered I would 1000% recommend. Every phone call and every email was responded to almost instantly.. Thankyou for making the process so smooth.
Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 25th November 2021
I received my LP T Sling promptly and as described. It was very lethargic so I reached out by email to Exotic-Pets and received a prompt reply with a possible cause. Followed the advice and the T is now eating and moving as expected. My reason for 4 stars, is that on the day following my order the same T was offered at twice the size for only £5 more. As a novice owner that would have been nice to know, as it would take some of the worry away by buying larger. That said i'd have no hesitation in buying from here again.
Always a pleasure dealing with e p Gemma is always a dream to talk to over the phone or email and will always get things sorted for you no matter the issue 😀
Live food arrived alive and in good condition the Moria worms last a month with a top up of food and a bit of carrot good service and quick to sort any problems
First time I’ve used Exotic Pets & very pleased with the service & quick delivery! Definitely using them from now on! Million times better than Pets at Home!! ;-)
Thank you! Very trustable, highly recommend it.
Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 10th November 2021 Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 10th November 2021 Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 10th November 2021 Exotic-Pets.co.uk 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Excellent service and very professional. Beautiful healthy livestock.
Recently bought two tarantulas, safe to say they arrived safe and well packaged and both arrived safe and healthy. Will be using you guys again, as always! Highly recommend these guys
I ordered some frozen pinkies and a corn snake, the corn snake arrived and is in excellent condition and absolutely thriving, the pinkies did arrive thawed however (I was there straight away for delivery) so I'm knocking a star off for that, I was able to save majority of the pinkies by washing them in cold water and refreezing them successfully. Other than that, it was an excellent service and I'll be back for more mice and reptiles some other day. :)
Excellent service Fast Delivery Brilliant
Exotic pets are great always making sure you have the right set up for the animals before they send them out, my little pacman frog is in good health, still waiting to see if he comes out and eats something soon. Thanks.
Recently bought stick insects, they came well packaged, they’re healthy and growing well. Thank you very much!
Used Exotic Pets many times online and never had any issues. Recently visited the store for the first time and purchased some dart frogs. All animals looked well housed and the shop stocked everything you could possibly need! Would highly recommend.
Delivered day-old chicks correctly packed and on time. Good job.
Exotic-Pets.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 1,625 reviews