Exotic-Pets.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Exotic-Pets.co.uk

About Exotic-Pets.co.uk: Exotic-Pets.co.uk has been Home of the Alternative Pet for over a decade and we are one of the largest and most trusted online reptile specialists.

We carry stock of all major brands including Arcadia, Exo Terra, Microclimate, ProRep, Lucky Reptile and Zoo Med. Find everything you require for your new or existing exotic pet with our range of starter kits, vivarium’s, heating, lighting equipment, décor and substrates.

Specialist foods are our forte and we are a market leader in supplying fresh and healthy livefood straight to your door, along with a broad range of frozen foods for falconers and snake keepers.

We remain committed to offering comprehensive advice and care information on all the pets we sell and are happy to make recommendations based on your experience and abilities.

Our team is here to help, just ask!

support@exotic-pets.co.uk

Bagthorpe Farm, Hollins,Old Brampton, Chesterfield,

"Thanks"
"Amazing company to deal with, always have the reptiles best interest at heart. Well packaged and perfect delivery system. Will definitely use again."
"I've had a few things from exotic pets now every thing has turn up good and healthy I would highly recommend them"
"Amazing very helpful and delivery was spot on time"
"Excellent service, my strip knee arrived safe and well , he was packed and secured, would highly recommend , thankyou Charley"
"Absolutely brilliant always on time never had a problem"
"I've never had a better experience with an online exotic store. My items were prefectly packaged and really good quality and value. The millipede I ordered was beautiful, healthy, carefully packaged and clearly a loved creature before she was sent to me. I will definitely continue to use this store for my supplies and animals!"
"Always accurate and on time! Could not wish a better service!"
"I purchased a common boa constrictor arrived in great health and packaged safely although he was understandably grumpy."
"Extremely happy with the service and my 3 new grey tree frogs are stunning"
"Highly Recommended. Our budwing Gloria arrived quickly and well packaged. She was a happy wee thing, settled in and fed quickly. First time using this site but won't be the last. Thanks again"
"We bought 6 Indian stick insects and they arrived safely in post. Our 4 year old twin grandchildren are so excited by them. Thank you."
"Fast and efficient service!"
"great -- easy to deal with--- very helpful & knowledgeable --- best value on the internet i will use again --- dont waste your time with others these guys are no 1"
"Absolutely fantastic my millipede arrived within less than 24hours greedy little thing was eating straight away had it now 7days and touch wood seems happy and fine 😁😁"
"Ordered a mantis on the sunday, it arrived on tuesday, well packaged with no damage to the box or the specimen. The manis is a healthy size and was very active and alert and has since settled in wonderfully and have had no troubles with feeding or handling. She has since been called mable and is a very valued member of our reptile/aquatic/insect gang"
"I’ve always liked using exotic-pets for buying my kit and animals. I have 12 scorpions and have purchased the majority of them from you guys. However, recently you options of scorpions has decreased massively which is sad and forced me to find them elsewhere. But that does not change the excellent service I’ve had from you guys over the years."
"This is an excellent company and I can say without reservation they are first class to deal with. The staff are excellent to deal with, they are friendly, very helpful and very professional. David Stephenson County Durham"
"Stumbled on these guys through Facebook when my local pet shop told me it was impossible to keep supplying just light coloured gerbils. So happy with the quality of gerbils and speed my order gets to me considering its coming up to Scotland. Think snake must be happy aswell as even eats the dark ones now lol. Customer service fast and friendly will continue to buy and follow"
"Had a baby bearded dragon staff were so friendly and helpful"
Exotic-Pets.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 516 reviews