Executive Lounges Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Executive Lounges Reviews

01928570120

nick.ames@swissport.com

Great way to relax before your flight!!
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 4 days ago
I have been a regular guest before covid and after coming back after covid I felt it has lost a lot of value within its service. There is very limited choices of food and that was the main reason I was a returning customer and the fact that I was not able to choose my own seating did reduce my joy of being there. I understand the lounge gets quite busy but waiting over 20mins just to get served is unacceptable. I have been calling for over a week just to make sure the lounge is open and was not able to get a response. I tried calling headquarters and same issue. I just had to book my space and hope the lounge was open.
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 4 days ago
Poor choice of food & drink, food was barely warm ( probably blatantly in breach of food safety regulations ). Fruit was black & clearly well past its use by date temperature inside the lounge was very chilly too. We raised concerns with staff & were merely dismissed. Cannot see any reason to ever use this lounge again..
(Edinburgh Airport Aspire Lounge - New) - Posted 5 days ago
Great service and good food choice
(Luton Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 5 days ago
Will never use airport lounge again …breakfast came out on a saucer …pancakes were tiny and cold …the manager kash or kesh was so rude …said he would get security to remove me from lounge when I asked for a drink …shocking customer service
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 5 days ago
The staff were wonderful. The lounge was spotless and our tables cleared regularly.
(Edinburgh Airport Aspire Lounge - New) - Posted 5 days ago
Friendly welcome, well informed of everything available, good selection of food and drinks, comfortable environment.
(Liverpool Aspire Lounge) - Posted 5 days ago
The good and atmosphere was very nice. A shower on site would have made everything absolutely perfect!
(Lounge @ B Cadiz) - Posted 5 days ago
Very disappointed! Was sat at a cramped small table with my back to the view. Had a poor cup of coffee and a mediocre breakfast. Did not feel welcome, indeed they couldn't even find my reservation without some trouble behind the scenes. What did I pay for I ask myself? Waste of money on this occasion.
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 5 days ago
Fantastic start to our holiday.
(Newcastle Airport Lounge) - Posted 6 days ago
Amazing experience at the new Escape Lounge Terminal 2 (Manchester) - food and drink offer was amazing (so much better than the old lounge!). Can totally recommend.
(Manchester Terminal 2 Aspire Lounge) - Posted 6 days ago
The food selection and quality needs to be improved. Some staff were clearly having disagreements in front of customers. Not very professional. On a positive note, the lady greeting us was lovely and the environment was nice and comfortable.
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 6 days ago
Good service. Kind staff. Will repeat the experience. Thanks.
(Montreal Airport Lounge) - Posted 6 days ago
Poor selection of food , very poor pastries of which there was a choice of two and they were either burnt or white and under cooked. No fresh milk for tea, bacon/sausage baps were very dry .
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 week ago
Very clean. Good service. Friendly staff.
(Luton Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 week ago
Need to be 2 entry queues, 1 for reservations and 1 for drop ins. Enjoyed our food , pleasant and helpful staff
(London Heathrow Terminal 5) - Posted 1 week ago
Staff were friendly and it's an ideal way to relax before your flight.There was a wide variety of food to suit everyone's taste.
(Manchester Aspire Airport Lounge - Terminal 1) - Posted 1 week ago
Quiet and peaceful start to our holiday
(Luton Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 week ago
BHX Lounge closed. Website stated it would be open at 04:30 - it was not. Boarded flight at 05:30 so could not use at all. Have emailed but with no response as yet. Case Number: 212043
(Birmingham Aspire Airport Lounge) - Posted 1 week ago
Good and value for money. I just hope the lounge have shower. Food and beverages are good during my short transit at Dubai.
(Lounge @ B Cadiz) - Posted 1 week ago