Everything5pounds.com Reviews

02AM
2AM

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy

Telephone
"if i could give them 0 stars i would. I have never experienced customer service like this in all my life. I placed an order of 70pounds worth of items. When arrived half the items were flung into the box like it was nothing with no packaging and protection. The items were NOTHING like how you see the pictures to be. One dress was completely different design. After my shock horror of what i found i got in contact immediately to request a refund which was done on 18th MARCH. It took several emails back and forth back and forth for them to finally say they will be accepting my refund. during this correspondences they kept saying can you take pics of all the items. As if i was going to sit there and waste my time showing them pics of ripped clothing defaces tags and stiching coming out. I just wanted a return. Finally, after 5 days i decided to call their contact centre. The agent explained for me to send the item codes i wanted to return and i would get a label. After doing this, did that happpen?? NOO! they keep sending me emails to close the ticket and i keep reopening to ask them for my returns label. This started on the 18th March it is now the 1st of April and they still havent sent me a returns label or refunded me my money. I dont understand how a retailer like them cant even send the returns label in the original delivery!!!its been two weeks and i still havent got this sorted, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND SHAMEFUL!"
Are you Everything5pounds.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just received some wedge shoes Dirty and ill fitted . Badly made and I think these have been worn. First order to this site and the last. I would return but it will cost me more than the shoes are worth. I have binned them."
"Just got my fleece jacket delivered. What a disappointment. Poor quality, I would like to return it but don't know how."
"Terrible service! I have placed my order on Sunday and it should have arrived 2 days ago according to tracking online. Postman hasn't seen any parcel for me and when I called staff at everything 5 pounds, they didn't know where it was either! They had promised to return my call or let me know by email today once they have investigated where my parcel is but nobody has bothered to do either. Very disappointed in their service!"
"Ordered size 12 , got size 10, they said i should have checked web page as it tells you this before buying. who orders a 12 if they want a size 10. never again."
"i did not receive my products and they never responded to my quiries until i escalated the issue to paypal for a claim"
"terrible customer service . no reply to messages . clothes are not the same when you receive them and are never true to size . go on trustpilot.com where you will see real reviews not fake ones which they have put on"
Everything5pounds.com is rated 4.40 based on 78 reviews