Everything5pounds.com Reviews

08AM
8AM

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy

Telephone
"Just got my fleece jacket delivered. What a disappointment. Poor quality, I would like to return it but don't know how."
Are you Everything5pounds.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Everything5pounds.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Terrible service! I have placed my order on Sunday and it should have arrived 2 days ago according to tracking online. Postman hasn't seen any parcel for me and when I called staff at everything 5 pounds, they didn't know where it was either! They had promised to return my call or let me know by email today once they have investigated where my parcel is but nobody has bothered to do either. Very disappointed in their service!"
"Stylish clothes for tight budget"
"Problem is that a truthful review is not acceptable on the official website, Everything5pounds.com. I left reviews twice and every time my review was deleted . I just wanted to share my experience with other customers because items there aren't true to size more often . I wasted so much money buying something what does not match uk sizing and wish aware others about sizing but was not allowed , shame"
"Speedy delivery, quality of items and efficient customer service."
Pat
"As the name speaks for itself, all the items clothes, shoes etc were five pounds or less. I ordered a pair of boots that is easily worth £20, and a lovely top. Both items were 5stars. Only reason for the 4 stars were a pair of leggings that were thinner than expected and a pair of trousers that were not true to size"
"My latest discovery... some really good stuff ...for £5! Returns accepted..."
"Lovely clothes for such amazing price. The clothes are trendy and high quality."
"some lovely clothes at an affordable price. postage is quite expensive though."
"The items are at a very good quality for the price ."
"Ordered size 12 , got size 10, they said i should have checked web page as it tells you this before buying. who orders a 12 if they want a size 10. never again."
"Sizes fit perfect in shoes and dress sizes also was delivered in no time. Very pleased"
"Prompt service great stuff - particularly shoes- this firm is a pleasure to deal with"
"Great value for money ,a lot of the clothes from well known high street shops ,never had any problems with them."
"Great value for money"
"Fab selection of clothes"
"Great quality products only for 5 pound recommend these to everyone."
"you get wot you see"
"i did not receive my products and they never responded to my quiries until i escalated the issue to paypal for a claim"
"Quality clothing at bargain prices."
Everything5pounds.com is rated 4.53 based on 72 reviews