Everything5pounds.com Reviews

08AM
8AM

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy

Telephone
"I have bought a lot of clothing and footwear from your site and was alywas delighted with my purchases but Alas! The postage to the Rep.Of Ireland has gone from €7.60 or so sterling to at least €11.99 sterling I'm really going to miss shopping on your site as I now find it to expensive as I like to buy lots of stuff, Ahh well, maybe things will change, here's hoping!"
Are you Everything5pounds.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just received some wedge shoes Dirty and ill fitted . Badly made and I think these have been worn. First order to this site and the last. I would return but it will cost me more than the shoes are worth. I have binned them."
"Great deals at everything £5. Thank you"
"Products are usually of very good quality and design, given they're £5 each. Delivery is also prompt, though I'm not as supportive of the price-by-weight model the site uses, i.e. the more items or heavier the package weight, the more expensive the delivery. It also doesn't offer free delivery over a certain amount, further compounding this issue. Nonetheless, I'd recommend this site to others."
"Just got my fleece jacket delivered. What a disappointment. Poor quality, I would like to return it but don't know how."
"Terrible service! I have placed my order on Sunday and it should have arrived 2 days ago according to tracking online. Postman hasn't seen any parcel for me and when I called staff at everything 5 pounds, they didn't know where it was either! They had promised to return my call or let me know by email today once they have investigated where my parcel is but nobody has bothered to do either. Very disappointed in their service!"
"Stylish clothes for tight budget"
"Problem is that a truthful review is not acceptable on the official website, Everything5pounds.com. I left reviews twice and every time my review was deleted . I just wanted to share my experience with other customers because items there aren't true to size more often . I wasted so much money buying something what does not match uk sizing and wish aware others about sizing but was not allowed , shame"
"Speedy delivery, quality of items and efficient customer service."
Pat
"As the name speaks for itself, all the items clothes, shoes etc were five pounds or less. I ordered a pair of boots that is easily worth £20, and a lovely top. Both items were 5stars. Only reason for the 4 stars were a pair of leggings that were thinner than expected and a pair of trousers that were not true to size"
"My latest discovery... some really good stuff ...for £5! Returns accepted..."
"Lovely clothes for such amazing price. The clothes are trendy and high quality."
"some lovely clothes at an affordable price. postage is quite expensive though."
"The items are at a very good quality for the price ."
"Ordered size 12 , got size 10, they said i should have checked web page as it tells you this before buying. who orders a 12 if they want a size 10. never again."
"Sizes fit perfect in shoes and dress sizes also was delivered in no time. Very pleased"
"Prompt service great stuff - particularly shoes- this firm is a pleasure to deal with"
"Great value for money ,a lot of the clothes from well known high street shops ,never had any problems with them."
"Great value for money"
"Fab selection of clothes"
Everything5pounds.com is rated 4.49 based on 76 reviews