Everything5pounds.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Everything5pounds.com

Tell us how Everything5pounds.com made you happy
worst costumer service ever. They forgot to include one of my ordered items, and I asked them to either refund or resend the missing item. Never heard from them, even though we have emailed them 6-8 times. And this is the 2nd time it happened! First time I had received a stained shirt, which could not be cleaned. I mailed them many times, with photos, never heard one word! Yes they are cheap. But you also risk getting moldy smelling clothes, uneven sizes and stained and wrinkled clothes in poor quality. And if your order get messed up, dont expect a refund or that they solve it. Never buying from them again.
The quality of stock is abysmal, it then costs too much to send it back leaving you with stuff even the charity shop doesn't want.
Easy to use website Easy to do returns if it doesn't fit Buy from all the time
Always good quality items, great selection, obviously fantastic prices and quick and efficient service / delivery. Easily navigable site. Always my first "go to' for shoes.
I have bought a lot of stuff from them in the past years, but now I see myself joining the unhappy customers, as the last order I have placed took 3 working days to be dispatched and no sign of it yet, one week after it had been placed. I guess, like any business, just as it starts doing well, they somehow manage to screw things up and disappoint customers.
I really like the site & think the postage by weight is reasonable. Of course they don’t offer free postage with more ordered as there are no economies of scale when everything’s the same price. You have to trawl & be clever with your choices by checking out reviews & the model sizes. I’ve returned a few items & had fees plus partial postage returned in about a week. There are fantastic bargains to be had if you’re clever about it & my wardrobe has been revamped cheaply. Little tip, 2xsmaller parcels are much cheaper to return than one large one. Great site, thanks!
I have used this company a fair amount and had the odd issue but nothing terrible. I am genuinely drained from the current complaint I am making. I paid £20+ for next day delivery, I received my order 5 days late and the box was ripped to shreds, there were 4 garments missing from my order. This was around two months ago now, I have managed to get 3 of the 4 missing items sent to me, but they ignore every mention of the 4th and have still not refunded me for this. On top of that I requested a refund on delivery OBVIOUSLY because not only was it very late it was ripped open in several places. I have been refunded £5.04 of my £20+ delivery charge and as mentioned no reply on the 4th missing item. I am soooo frustrated that either my emails are ignored completely or they just repeat the same thing and pay no attention to the content of my email.
AWFUL SERVICE!!! WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! I rang the customer services straight away after placing my order as I wanted to amend the delivery from next day to standard. Their adviser kept me on hold for a while and informed me that he is awaiting response from someone else to confirm whether it was possible or not. He said he doesn't want to keep me on hold therefore he was supposed to email me with the update. I requested to cancel this order if the delivery change wasn't possible. I had no email from the adviser and order arrived next day! I emailed customer services as soon as the order arrived asking what my options are and they advised me it was too late to do anything!!!!! So unhelpful!
Bought many items for several years Great quality great bargains
Easy to find plenty of cheap fairly decent looking clothes - not amazing quality, but good for the low price!
if i could give them 0 stars i would. I have never experienced customer service like this in all my life. I placed an order of 70pounds worth of items. When arrived half the items were flung into the box like it was nothing with no packaging and protection. The items were NOTHING like how you see the pictures to be. One dress was completely different design. After my shock horror of what i found i got in contact immediately to request a refund which was done on 18th MARCH. It took several emails back and forth back and forth for them to finally say they will be accepting my refund. during this correspondences they kept saying can you take pics of all the items. As if i was going to sit there and waste my time showing them pics of ripped clothing defaces tags and stiching coming out. I just wanted a return. Finally, after 5 days i decided to call their contact centre. The agent explained for me to send the item codes i wanted to return and i would get a label. After doing this, did that happpen?? NOO! they keep sending me emails to close the ticket and i keep reopening to ask them for my returns label. This started on the 18th March it is now the 1st of April and they still havent sent me a returns label or refunded me my money. I dont understand how a retailer like them cant even send the returns label in the original delivery!!!its been two weeks and i still havent got this sorted, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND SHAMEFUL!
I have bought a lot of clothing and footwear from your site and was alywas delighted with my purchases but Alas! The postage to the Rep.Of Ireland has gone from €7.60 or so sterling to at least €11.99 sterling I'm really going to miss shopping on your site as I now find it to expensive as I like to buy lots of stuff, Ahh well, maybe things will change, here's hoping!
Just received some wedge shoes Dirty and ill fitted . Badly made and I think these have been worn. First order to this site and the last. I would return but it will cost me more than the shoes are worth. I have binned them.
Great deals at everything £5. Thank you
Products are usually of very good quality and design, given they're £5 each. Delivery is also prompt, though I'm not as supportive of the price-by-weight model the site uses, i.e. the more items or heavier the package weight, the more expensive the delivery. It also doesn't offer free delivery over a certain amount, further compounding this issue. Nonetheless, I'd recommend this site to others.
Just got my fleece jacket delivered. What a disappointment. Poor quality, I would like to return it but don't know how.
Terrible service! I have placed my order on Sunday and it should have arrived 2 days ago according to tracking online. Postman hasn't seen any parcel for me and when I called staff at everything 5 pounds, they didn't know where it was either! They had promised to return my call or let me know by email today once they have investigated where my parcel is but nobody has bothered to do either. Very disappointed in their service!
Stylish clothes for tight budget
Everything5pounds.com is rated 4.20 based on 89 reviews