Everyday Insurance Reviews

Everyday Insurance have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service. Full Insights

100% of reviewers recommend Everyday Insurance
7PM
7PM

info@everyday-insurance.com

I-Hub Colmore Gate, 2-6 Colmore Row Birmingham B3 2QD

How would you rate Everyday Insurance ?

"Extremely efficient and helpful, answered every question immediately and knew the products very well. Very friendly and polite also!"
"They provided the right cover at the best possible prices."
"Great service it is a sensitive subject and it was dealt with sensitivity and a good deal along the way the man in person was very polight and was very understanding with excellent knowledge"
"Simon was extremely helpful. He made my journey into the life insurance world very comfortable and reassured me every step of the way. It is a big help when the people who deal with these policies know the ins and out of what they are signing people up to and in this case the whole team at Everyday Insurance Solutions knew exactly what they were doing. I can't thank them enough for helping me provide a future for my son."
"Everyday insurance is a good company. I know that I'm with legal & general through you,who I am very pleased with as they have been very helpful to me . I've seen advertised on TV that people with you are receiving a gift card voucher for M&S.for joining up with you I was just wondering if this is true..? Or is that just for other companies.? I await your reply."
"Everyday Insurance provided a very professional service for my colleague."
"Easy & Effective! Good deal too!"
"Truly Amazing Service! Couldn't be happier!"
"Lovely company, very helpful couldn't be happier with the service provided"
"We are happy to recommend these company, fantastic service and cover found."
"Fantastic service, and very competitive. Thank you again."
"From the time that I approached for a quote for life and critical illness cover for myself and Beverley I felt totally at ease. I did not feel pressurised at all and felt comfortable and totally at ease with the professional way in which the whole process was conducted. The products sold to me and Beverley were thoroughly explained and I would certainly recommend them. Thank you"
"Great customer service."
"I have had a great experience with this company, I'm going to call them for my home insurance as well"
"Great price, great service, very simple and easy process and will use again - if only everything I had to do was this simple! Thank you"
"Great customer service."
"I'd just like to say thank you to Everyday Insurance, who made the purchase of a life policy for me and my wife nice and painless, happy to recommend."
"Excellent quote and service. Felt under no pressure either. Absolutely top class experience and would recommend to anyone."
"Very impressed with this company, no complaints and happy to leave a review to recommend"
Everyday Insurance is rated 4.96 based on 97 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!