Vuk Banqueting Suite Reviews

Read Vuk Banqueting Suite Reviews

info@eventsvuk.co.uk

Park Place, Chiswick

Tell us how Vuk Banqueting Suite made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Beautiful Page
Great experience at this venue for my wedding day. Goran provided the best customer service for the year we were planning for our big day. Food was great and decorations were amazing. Will definitely recommend their services.
I this is my second time here at the UK venue I came before as a guess and I've decided to have my wedding here because of the wonderful experience I had management and food delivered by Vuk.
Chef was fantastic and his team very very profesional.
Decoration done wuth so mych taste and exactly matched my collor theme.
Higly recomened this venue
I had a wedding event here on April 6th 2019 I take this opportunity to thank management and food catering
For us the food was excellent
Evening one was so happy
I'm so pleased that I've used the vuk all inclusive service it was a stress free event for us in my family and we were able to enjoy yourself too late
I had my wedding reception at Vuk on 6 of April 2019.
This venue is smazing .it has apsolutly everything .Food,fully Stocked bar decoration perfect sound system and thsts all was included in my pacage deal.I am extreamly happy with all services provided and very thankfull to chef Delano and his team.Horan venue owner is very nice and helpfull.
Higly recomend this venue.
I had my wedding reception at Vuk Bsnqueting on April 6.2019.
Let me tell you something.This pkace has everything you my possible beed.Catering ,decoration,sound system,hygine fascielities ,parking and top custumer service from food to bar all the way
Higly recomend chef Delano and his team and also Vuk managment.
Had my 60th birthday party there 4 weeks ago (sorry so late in submitting my comments). Fantstic! Fabulous! Awesome! Speculator! Everyone else who attended throughly enjoyed it. Loved the venue and location. They are still talking about it even now!! Food - Dylano, thank you, thank you. The food was awesome and again everyone praised it highly. Would definatly recommend it and already have
Lovely place. Parking and decorations are perfect. etc
Its owk and nice place allocated

Thanks
Its owk and nice place allocated

Thanks
Great venue,, brilliant customer service and parking..
Higly recomend
We had fantastic time
Thank you for everything.
Very friendly place with a lot of parking and green around venue .
Beautiful place.
Very good custumer service.
Sound system very very good.
Higly recomend to others.
I have used this venue for my wedding anyversy. They have planned all from A-Z and all went perfect.
Food was amazing ,customer service brilliant.
Highly recomend Vuk
Thank you for sending me link to review your company.
High class venue with good parking ,sound system,decoration.I had my platinum wedding anniversary and so happy to find this place for very reasonable price.
The best of the best