Evaninsurance Reviews

183 Marsh Wall

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Car Insurance

How would you rate Evaninsurance ?

"Had 3rd party on my pick up and was involved in a minor bump when id given the details I heard nothing until I rang them and got passed on to another company who told me the lady was uninsured.Now over a year later I've been contacted to say she was insured but the company trying to get me my money have been told I never reported it when they spoke to Evan! If they don't release the details I can't claim and it goes to the insurance company. This is not the actions of a reputable company. But lets see if they release the information to me? ( I'll get back to you on this matter)"
Evaninsurance is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews