eurostar internationl Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend eurostar internationl

How would you rate eurostar internationl ?

"Overall - Poor business ethics, doesn't keep to timelines - nor sends any communication to inform their customer that there will be further delays. There has been multiple concerns while communicating with this company. Though their products were very appealing so we gave them the benefit of the doubt Website has advertised free drop-ship service - upon inquiry for information to join this free program, an email was sent back stating it would cost $50, I explained that their website states it is free and awaited their response. Eurostar added a new page to their website, as though I hadn't already seen their page and sent me a link with the new SALE for life time membership - how it had a was/now price when it was created at that moment, who knows. http://www.eurostarjewelry.com/dropship (Free drop-ship page is still active in their footer - though I am sure it will be removed when they read this) After multiple emails back and forth it was agreed there would be no membership fee and we placed our first order. We have now had to initiate all communication to assess when exactly we will receive our order as on their website it states it will be delivered within 5 days. Email correspondence that followed: ---------------------- from Eurostar Processing. We are unable to find the stone, ruby so there is slight delay in this order, kindly pls bare with us for 3 more days we will expedite and ship you thanks . Reg Rafi Eurostarjewelry.com 30th Jan 2016 (new due to be shipped date 3rd Feb) from Godda Thank You for the update. Regards, 30th Jan 2016 (due to be shipped 3rd Feb) ---------------------- from Godda Hello, Can we please confirm if this order has been completed as of yet, If not, can we please have an estimation of when this order will be completed. Regards, Godda 5th Feb 2016 (due to be shipped 2 days prior ) from Eurostar We should be able to ship by next week thanks for ur patience Rafi. www.eurostarjewelry.com 5th Feb 2016 (due to be shipped 2 days prior ) ---------------------- from Godda Hello, Can we please confirm our order has been shipped. Regards, Godda 11th Feb 2016 (due to be shipped 10 days prior ) from Eurostar We are facing issue with rubyy heeartt sstone Waiting from supplier Oncee we get the stone same day order will be shipped Thanks for ur pattience Reeg 11th Feb 2016 (due to be shipped 10 days prior ) from Godda Thanks, If this item can not be mailed within 48hrs- we would like you to please mail the ring that is in stock and we will require a full refund for the ruby ring. If neither item is available to be mailed within 48hrs - we will require a full refund for the entire order. I am sure you understand, as a business- we can not have delay on an order for this length of time, otherwise we will have unsatisfied customers. Regards, 11th Feb 2016 (due to be shipped 10 days prior) ---------------------- We have not received a response as yet to our last email, If we do not hear from them within 24hrs we will have no choice but to submit a report with PayPal and have our order refunded."
Milovan Pokrajac
Unverified Reviewer
"This is my second purchase from Rafi .He make 4 rings what my stone custom size and shape .He work personally with me until everything is perfect .He can design what ever you like it and price is more than good .i will purchase more items from them .Today i making one more order ..........Simple EXCELLENT COMPANY"
Milovan Pokrajac
Verified Buyer
"My agent Tim is excellent THE BEST"
"I found that they are a very good store to buy from. The ruby ring I ordered was beautiful and worth every cent I spent, which was very reasonable since there were five rows of 100% genuine rubies. I would highly reccomend doing business with them. AAA++++"
eurostar internationl is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews