European Moving Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read European Moving Reviews

About European Moving:

A Man and Van Removal Company for moving across Europe

Are you looking to save money on your European move? If the answer is yes, our LOW-COST Man and Van service could be just the right solution for you.

We can move anything from a small part load of personal belongings to a full house move using one or multiple luton vans.

The process is simple, you can either complete our FREE online enquiry form by clicking the red button at the top of this page or alternatively, if you prefer to speak to someone directly you can call us on 0203 966 2905 and one of our experience move coordinators will be happy to discuss the move in more detail with you. You can also use our friendly live chat service available in the bottom right corner of our website.

+44 (0) 203 621 9930

europeanmoving@europeanmoving.org

Bradley House
Park Farm Close
Folkestone
CT19 5DU

They just didn't give an exact time for pick up, everything else was okay.
Dear Sam, Thanks for reviewing us. We really appreciate your time and your trust in us. Due to the nature of our business, we require a 3 working day window for collection and we aim to give you an ETA for the van as soon as the truck is confirmed with a minimum of 24hrs notice. Stay safe, hope to see you again in the future! Best wishes, European Moving
Had a pretty good experience with European Moving! I liked the fact that I was given options and that, by paying a little extra, I could get an overnight delivery (FR>UK) and make arrangements (hire extra help) so that my parents wouldn't have to carry a single box at loading. My contact in admin, Ivana, was absolutely lovely, and reactive. I do think communication could be better handled (both at loading and delivery, the EM driver had no idea some extra help had been hired locally, and said extra help were late, so I had to call the company to make sure they were indeed coming, etc.) I think maybe this could/should be streamlined, but I do understand that hiring local temps to help instead of a company mover who would be in the truck for the whole jouney surely helps keep the cost down. + : the guys were quick and efficient ( thumbs up to the local temps who reassembled my bed in a flash!) - : carpet and doorframes dirtied/banged up by careless sliding of some boxes ( which is pretty common, unfortunately) guys left with my brand new cutter knife! Honest mistake I think, but still a pain when you're moving in and have lots of boxes to open :/
Hi Fanny, Thank you for sharing your thoughts - we appreciate all kinds of feedback from our customers as it helps us improve. We're glad that your move was a success despite the minor challenges along the way and we'll be taking time to feedback to all parties as part of our drive for continuous improvement. All the best, Elizabeth
Very competitive pricing. Only 2 improvement points: - the arrival and delivery times could be a bit better defined (with a more narrow time window) to allow for better planning of the customer. - the follow up of the contract took some time and reminders.
The EasyJet of European removals - no frills & no spills! Recommended
Hi there, We really like this comparison you made. Thank you for your feedback! Best wishes, European Moving Team
Almost a perfect move. Was very affordable and the lass on the phone who dealt with me was great. Couldn’t get hold of driver who was an hour late, but we are quite hard to find and have bad signal in our new area. Other than that, great.
Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us. Best wishes, European Moving Team
European Moving is rated 4.28 based on 108 reviews