European Moving Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read European Moving Reviews

About European Moving:

A Man and Van Removal Company for moving across Europe

Are you looking to save money on your European move? If the answer is yes, our LOW-COST Man and Van service could be just the right solution for you.

We can move anything from a small part load of personal belongings to a full house move using one or multiple luton vans.

The process is simple, you can either complete our FREE online enquiry form by clicking the red button at the top of this page or alternatively, if you prefer to speak to someone directly you can call us on 0203 966 2905 and one of our experience move coordinators will be happy to discuss the move in more detail with you. You can also use our friendly live chat service available in the bottom right corner of our website.

+44 (0) 203 621 9930

europeanmoving@europeanmoving.org

Bradley House
Park Farm Close
Folkestone
CT19 5DU

We moved from the Netherlands to the UK with European moving. The price was the best we found and the service was fantastic. Driver arrived on time both ways. He was very friendly, helpful and professional. The customer care were also friendly and helpful. Everything was made easy and we had no problems whatsoever with the service. Would highly recommend!
Déménagement de Divonne à Folkestone bien parti ce matin à 11:30.

Chauffeur Polonais très sympathique et efficace. (espérons que notre déménagement n’arrive pas à Varsovie… )

Merci encore pour votre aide.
I used European Moving twice in the space of 12 months. Once to move from Ireland to the UK - the second time from the UK to France. Both times the service was friendly and efficient.
Un déménagement comme sur des roulettes!!! 👍😀Un service clientèle à l'écoute et vraiment sympathique! Un timing parfaitement respecté! Un chauffeur sympa et musclé qui nous a vraiment bien aidés! Merci!
Petar was very helpful in answering my many queries about delivering my furniture to my new home in Greece. My belongings were picked up as arranged and delivered on time, the driver was very helpful in assisting the unloading even though it was late at night.. I was very satisfied with the whole service.
Everything OK! Thank you for the service!
Bonjour Katya,
Merci pour tout! Le déménagement s'est très bien passé!
Bonne continuation
Cordialement
Raphael
En retard mais je voulais vois remercier pour votre professionnalisme.
Tout s'est bien passé.
Disgraceful people. All goes fine until you pay them. Now, 6 months after my move, they reported my bad review on trustpilot, arguing I hadn't been a customer... Of course that lie lasted only the 20 minutes it took me to prove them wrong.
Be aware, they act like criminals stealing your money!
A really professional service. Petar Nedyalkov assisted me with the whole process, answering my numerous questions with patience (as have not had to do this before!), keeping me informed of every aspect of the move (from Spain to the UK). The driver arrived on time to collect the goods and delivered them to our door 2 days later - the fact that there were no van transfers meant that our items arrived in the same condition as when loaded. Excellent moving company - would recommend to anyone and will definitely use again if required.
Collected the item, then they seem to have no record of where it went thereafter. Despite numerous emails and phone calls at great cost, still no closer to finding the large(not hidden in some small corner) item since 7th December 2017
I used European moving from France to Ireland, I was assisted by Sa..... , a lovely and very competent person. Not being sure of the quantity of my stuff, she made me several quotes, and once the procedure started kept me informed. The service is great, I highly recommend. Thank you so much Sa......
Very good organization and follow up. Nice team, very efficient
The EasyJet of European removals - no frills & no spills! Recommended
Hi there,

We really like this comparison you made. Thank you for your feedback!

European Moving Team
At half the cost of another company I'd been dealing with, our move from Sussex to southern Spain by European Moving went exactly to plan with our boxes and furniture loaded on Sat 28th April and delivered on the same van as arranged at our house in Spain on Tuesday 1st May. It meant no van to van transfers and the same very professional (Polish) driver met us at each end with everything intact and exactly as we'd packed it. We were absolutely delighted and highly recommend this company.
Dear Bruce,

Thank you for your feedback! We always strive to provide an easy and smooth moving, so our clients can be happy and satisfied. We would help again, if needed!

Kind regards,

European Moving Team
Very reliable business. I moved from the U.K. to France in April 2018.
Nuala Mackenzie helped me from the start with amazing professionalism. Very smooth transaction even at short notice.
I did not plan well my move and the total weight of my things were double the authorised amount and European Moving provided another truck and recharged it in their premise with normal pricing. It came 3 days afterwards. Time were really precise and the drivers very nice and helpful. No breakage.
I packed everything with bubble wrap and cardboards of relatively small size. ( Mainly wine box sizes)

A very simple and easy experience considering the stress of moving country. Highly recommend ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you Nuala Mackenzie! Super efficient team! 👍
Dear Marion,

Thank you for the good words! Nuala is one of the many helpful operatives that we have, and we thank her too! We are glad to hear the moving went well and you had a good experience with our company.

European Moving Team
EM were able to provide convenient collection and delivery dates to minimise transit times. Both drivers were very helpful and made the process stress free.
Overall, EM provided a safe and speedy service at a reasonable price.

Thanks to Chloe Watts, our account manager, who answered all our questions in a professional manner.
Dear Peter,

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with the service provided by us. As a company, we always strive to provide fast and efficient service at fair prices. Our professional operatives are always here to help, in case of any questions or queries.

Kind regards,

European Moving Team
Excellent service. Chloe wyatt is a great asset to you! Kept me informed of everything. Drivers helpful and all goods delivered without any damage. I would recommend this service to others. Thanks
Dear Norton,

We are happy to hear Chloe helped when that was needed! We are ready to help with a future move, it that will be needed.

European Moving Team
Almost a perfect move. Was very affordable and the lass on the phone who dealt with me was great. Couldn’t get hold of driver who was an hour late, but we are quite hard to find and have bad signal in our new area. Other than that, great.
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us.

European Moving Team
Helped me move overseas on shorter notice than I anticipated. Staff were friendly and informative, no BS. Delivery went fine, would happily use again. Will recommend to friends and family.
Hi Derek,

We do realize moving overseas can be very stressful, it takes a lot of time and planning. However, we are a professional company and we are always ready to help with that! Thank you for the recommendations and know we are always here for you!

European Moving is rated 4.20 based on 83 reviews