European Moving Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read European Moving Reviews

About European Moving:

A Man and Van Removal Company for moving across Europe

Are you looking to save money on your European move? If the answer is yes, our LOW-COST Man and Van service could be just the right solution for you.

We can move anything from a small part load of personal belongings to a full house move using one or multiple luton vans.

The process is simple, you can either complete our FREE online enquiry form by clicking the red button at the top of this page or alternatively, if you prefer to speak to someone directly you can call us on 0203 966 2905 and one of our experience move coordinators will be happy to discuss the move in more detail with you. You can also use our friendly live chat service available in the bottom right corner of our website.

+44 (0) 203 621 9930

europeanmoving@europeanmoving.org

Bradley House
Park Farm Close
Folkestone
CT19 5DU

My experience with European Moving could have been much better. After having agreed of a pickup date with them with 10 days of anticipation, they told me on the last hour of the last possible pickup day (a Friday), that their truck could not make it to come on time and that it would arrive on the following Monday. I had to find a solution to transfer my things to a new place since I had to return my keys during the weekend. The truck did not show up on the expected Monday but finally arrived with 16 days of delay to pick up my things and bring them to my new home. It appeared that the area where I lived (Salento in Italy) was not easy for them to reach, as it was not near any big cities or more central places in Italy. Even if they stayed in touch with me during this delay, European Moving neither provided me any help to relocate my boxes from my home to the new pickup place nor proposed me any discount on the whole moving price. I would not recommend European Moving if you plan to relocate from a low populated place with a tight schedule. However, they kept professional during the whole process and I appreciated that.
The worst experience! I have used European Moving for a move from London to Paris and they were extremely unprofessional. The delivery window is meant to be 14 days but so far two weeks in, no booking has even been made to deliver my things. Throughout the process, they have never updated me or tried to find any solutions and I have had to chase them at every step. The policy is pretty much 'not my job, nothing I can do for you' for every person I have been in touch with and even though they are going to break their delivery promise by at least a week, no compensation or solution is offered. It is a wonder how they are still in business today.
Dear Laura. We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a negative experience whilst using our services. We can confirm that our staff has updated you at every step of the process and treated you with great respect at all times. Please accept our apologies for the slightly delayed move which arrived 3 days later. We assure you that we'll investigate the reasons. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. Kind regards, Elizabeth @European Moving Team
Absolutely brilliant service. There were issues with times of arrival at both ends but mainly due to language barriers and it all worked out. In the end the whole move was smooth and they did everything they were supposed to do for a really good price. Very happy and we would definitely recommend to others.
I had some concerns about the company since I have found them online and did not know any reference in person. Also was a little bit concerned that you need to pay the full amount in advance. At the end, it went exactly as planned. My moving coordinator Filip Filipov followed all the steps, informed me about all the processes. I am also very happy about the cooperative staff they have employed during the process including the driver and the movers. I definitely recommend their services.
I had an awful experience with this company and would not reccomend to anyone. I didn't get any information about the time the van would arrive, finally van was over 4 hours late. Because of this I missed my flight and had to buy another ticket and pay for another taxi to the airport. I paid extra for the driver to assist from the 1st floor, but because he was late, everything was already downstairs when he arrived in order to dont miss my second flight. Company DID NOT PAY THAT MONEY BACK, even though that service wasn't provided. All that stress with a 3 months old baby, which my coordinator knew about and even like that did not help in anything. Awful company, not professional, not humanity or empathy.
Dear Beatriz, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We would like to apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with us. Your review means a lot and helps us improve. We will take all the required measures to investigate the matter and will make it up to you. Looking forward to seeing you again. Stay safe and thank you for your patience & understanding. Regards, European Moving
I was very happy with this company to do my moving from UK to Spain. Very professional and everything arrived perfect and very fast. All the time, they answered my question and they helped me during all the process. I recommend this company.
Everything went super smooth and I can highly recommend this company! Especially big thanx to Petar who has been my contact throughout the whole process and has been a wonderful help!
We moved from Belgium to Denmark and European Moving made it very easy for us. There was a continuous follow up and status updates. The price was very reasonable and the delivery was right on time and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend European moving service.
Moving from Switzerland to Analusien. Everything worked very well. Chauffeur could almost only speak polish, but we could communicate for the most important things. Many Thanks.
Excellent services from pick up to delivery in Spain Excellent communication with sales team Driver extremely helpful
We was very pleased with the service you provided the driver arrived in time and was very friendly he explained the procedures and was on time at the destination Excellent service would recommend 5 stars
Perfect service follow up customer care english speaking driver nothing broke
EuropeanMoving is a professional organisation, communication went smoothly, drivers were perfectly on time and the price was competitive. Worth a recommendation!
Petar was great and helped make sure everything went smoothly for me. It was a quick and painless move that didn't cost a fortune!
The company was great and very precise, we packed our own stuff because we prefered doing that way but the service overall was brilliant. We needed a delivery from Italy to Uk and it was perfect. The driver arrived absolutely on time and our things were delivered in less than two days. They gave us the time and were always punctual. Their customer service is brilliant, always ready to answer your question and to help out. Great prices too. I highly reccomend this company.
Great services and follow-up by Sabrina Aouni even with lot of change before the D-day. The move was well organized (with 3 adresses - Belgium, Germany and France) and my stuff arrived at the final address without loss. I recommand this company for the ratio price/quality/service.
These guys were great, I planned to move to Finland from the UK and as you can imagine the idea filled me with dred and stress. However I got in touch with Dayne at EUMovers and he quickly put to rest my doubts. I was able to discuss anything and he had an answer and solution to everything. When you call you'll get through to the team who actually know about your move after they verify who you are. I choose to pack my own things and once your dates are picked you'll be given a window for collection and delivery, you can call at anytime to find out where your van is. Given the magnitude of my move it was very good value for money and all other options were simply not viable. Im usually very skeptical when it comes to money and my belongings but they filled me with confidence every step of the way and now my move is complete I would recommend them to anyone and they were 25% cheaper than the 2 other companies that would even attempt my move.
Everything worked as agreed on! The lady in the mails was friendly and competent. The driver was helpful and caring. Everything arrived perfect on time, nothing was broken or anything! I can recommend them!
E.M - The Stress Reducers We have used a number of ‘movers’ over the years and European Movers are definitely among the best. This time we were moving furniture from the middle of France to Bedfordshire, England. Two companies had let us down and we were two weeks away. Sarah arranged everything efficiently. Her communication by phone and email were first class. The move day came and Pamec, the driver, was on time, finding us on a remote farm. He worked at our pace and could not have been more helpful. He went out of his way to meet our particular needs. We would highly recommend European Movers and would definitely use them again because of their efficient teamwork. They are also reasonably priced and are there on the end of a phone when needed. This is a company who take out most of the stress from a stressful time. Thanks E.M., Robert & Sue
BONJOUR A TOUS ET EN PARTICULIER A CETTE PERSONNE NOMMEE SABRINA COLLABORATRICE MUY ACTIVE DE CETTE ENTREPRISE, SANS AUCUN DOUTE PRESTATION, QUALITE, SERIEUX, PRIX ET SUIVI . CE SERVICE, FROLE LA PERFECTION. JE DOIS RECONNAITRE QUE J AI EU UN DOUTE AU DEPART, POUR LE DEVIS PROPOSE CAR TRES PEU ELEVE, MAIS FINALEMENT TRES CONTENT.JE RECOMMANDERAIS CETTE ENTEPRISE SANS AUCUN DOUTE. SERGE HERNANDEZ. P.S. MADAME SABRINA, PENSEZ AU VACANCE A CAMBRILS AVEC VOS PROCHES.
European Moving is rated 4.28 based on 108 reviews