Ethos Travel Reviews

hello@ethostravel.co.uk

United House
39-41 North Road
London

How would you rate Ethos Travel ?

Jeannette B
"I cannot recommend Ethos Travel enough! This was the second time we had used them and once more Sam was very patient with our many questions, suggested destinations we hadn't considered and helped us to plan our holiday to Lombok, Gili Meno and Singapore. Unfortunately, the earthquakes meant our plans had to be changed, Sam once more remained patient, reassured us that we would still have a holiday and tailored a new itinerary in Bali and Singapore to ensure we saw different sides of the Island. Sam must have dreaded every email off me with my many questions and he remained calm as I was stressing and panicking with the changes having to be made. If you are looking for a company which will listen and personalise your trip then look no further. Thank you Sam, the holiday was great!"
Meyrem L
"Wow what a fantastic travel company. This must be the 6th time we've used Ethos Travel and they have never let us down. The hotels they recommended were all fabulous and perfect. The transfers were all punctual and comfortable. When travelling to the Far East we won't use anyone else. Sam Collins is brilliant. Very knowledgable and patient. 5 stars!!"
Louise J
"Sam was extremely helpful and patient answering the many questions I had about our honeymoon. He made sure our plans were tailored to exactly what we wanted. The honeymoon itself was amazing! Everywhere we stayed was just as Sam described, and perfect for our needs and budget. The staff we encountered in Bali, Lombok and Gili Meno were always professional and friendly - all our transfers were on time and staff went out of their way to be helpful. We would definitely recommend using Ethos Travel for all types of trips, not just honeymoons."
How likely are you to recommend Ethos Travel? (with Very Good being the most likely?)
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"erator of the yearMr Sam Collins and his team were without a shadow of a doubt the most helpful team I have ever come across with help for our holiday.My wife won a 7 night all inclusive holiday to Bali I contacted and spoke to Mr coLLins about extending the holiday for two weeks.Within a couple of days I received from ethos travel a full breakdown of the cost plus a complete brake down of what my wife and I would get for our money,evern down to the menue and entertainment.Any questions I had were answered promptly and fully.We evern got prompted service when I phoned instead of the usual "we are experiencing a large number calls , leave your name and number and we will get back to you.Without doubt should be travel operator of the year.Thank you Mr Collins and your team for all you help and advice.Mr and Mrs Holpin."
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"By far the best Travel Service I have ever used. You can throw virtually any curve ball at Sam and the team and they will happily catch it, gift wrap it and return with a smile. From recommendations to practical advice or just making your travel plans effortless and stress free. I would not trust my money with anyone else."
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"Sam at Ethos was great help. Sugguested great hotels and villa's for me and my wife to stay at as it was our honeymoon - he sorted everything for us and made sure our trip was A start. Can not fault the service or the anything about the holiday. Will be returning when i book my next holiday. Anyone thinking to book with these guys i would highly recommend you do!!."
Thank you Jeanette for your lovely review! We're also very grateful for your flexibility and willingness to explore off the beaten track destinations in Bali, and were so happy that we found you lovely alternatives for your holiday at such short notice.

We look forward to sending you to Lombok at some point soon!
How would you rate the ease of booking?
"Confidence from start to finish in the holiday we were booking. The process was made so easy and our holiday was fantastically suited to exactly what we hoped for."
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"A fantastic holiday to Bali and Christmas Island which Sam tailored to our requirements. Good communication at all times and fast response to any of our questions. All the arrangements worked well and the hotel /resort recommendations were excellent. Will travel with Ethos again and highly recommended."
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"A big thank you to Ethos Travel for providing a trouble free holiday. All flights , connections and representatives where on time and welcoming. I have been on many long distance holidays and this one by far was the most well organised and enjoyable trip."
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"The whole experience was second to none,not only did they provide excellent value for money they were interested in providing you with the best holiday experience possible It was clear from the onset that they had a great knowledge of the destination and had clearly visited the destinations themselves Any questions I had either by phone or email were dealt with very quickly"
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
""Booked my honeymoon with Ethos Travel and they were brilliant! It was the first holiday i've actually booked so wasn't sure how things work and i kept calling at least once a month to make sure things were okay lol. I had doubts at first as i'd never heard of the company before but Tim and Sam were both brilliant in reassuring me and making sure everything was perfect! Couldn't have been happier with the whole trip and will definitely be back to book more in the future.""
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"As a wildlife photographer I had long wanted to visit Christmas Island and photograph it's unique wildlife. However it was not until I discovered the package put together by Ethos Travel and the Christmas Island Tourist association that this became both practical and affordable. We visited in July 2017 and spent a week on Bali before flying to Christmas Island. The whole trip ran like clockwork and I have nothing but praise for all concerned in the UK, Christmas Islands and Bali. The birdlife on Christmas Island is just magical, with impressive numbers of Tropicbirds, Boobies and Frigatebirds. It was for me a delight to photograph there as all the wildlife was so much more approachable than almost anywhere else I have visited. Our stay on Bali was equally enjoyable, particularly the five nights spent at the Manjangan which is situated in the Bali Barat National Park. The wildlife here was very much on your doorstep, with Javan Deer, Macaques and even the endangered Bali Myna all seen daily. I would strongly recomend this holiday to anyone with a love of wildlife, you will truely have an unforgettable experience. Neil Bowman"
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"Very knowledgeable and easy to book. All components of the holiday flowed perfectly and the transfers made life a lot simpler. Excellent customer service and quick to reply to emails. Couldn't fault them and would highly recommend"
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"From the point of first enquiry to the last day of our honeymoon, Ethos travel we're wonderful! Always on hand with any advice and information we needed. Every point of our honeymoon was brilliant from transfers to hotels."
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"Very well organised trip, any queries answered promptly. Excellent tour companies used and even airline seats pre booked."
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"We were pleased with everything that Ethos did for us, from start to finish everything went smooth, we were met at the airport by a rep from destination asia, who was very informative , we had pur pwn private car so was taken direct to the hotel and the same to The airport, as it was our honeymoon we wanted something special and tgats what we got, we looked at a few sites and came across Ethos travel by accident, they were very competitive with there prices. They paid attention to the finer details they gave us money to have a drink on them, also made arrangements for us to Have a cake on the airplane to celebrate. We will definitely book with again Thankypu Tim and team Hayley & Leighton"
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"When I contacted Ethos Travel about hooking a holiday I wasn't even really sure what I was looking for. Luckily Sam provided a fantastic service and provided suggestions and ideas for our holiday to make it extra special! The whole experience and holiday was fantastic and I really can't recommend this company enough!!!!!"
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"Always quick to respond to any questions and absolutely have amazing knowledge of hotels and locations so you can trust their recommendations totally. Really friendly and easy to talk to and they fill you with confidence from the minute you start your holiday search."
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"No matter what I asked Sam & Tim, at Ethos Travel, they done it superbly. I have used Ethos Travel for the past 3 years, to book holidays in Thailand, and they are so easy for me to enjoy the holidays. Can't thank them enough."
How would you rate the help & knowledge of your Ethos Travel consultant?
"They are amazing from start to finish. Sam is patient and listens to what you want from a holiday and tries to find the hotel and the location to best suit you. The knowledge he has about the Far East is outstanding. We've used Ethos travel 5times now and when travelling to the Far East we won't go elsewhere. 45 fiends and family have booked with Ethos travel this year and they've all been very happy with entire service from start to finish. Highly recommend."
Ethos Travel is rated 4.98 based on 183 reviews