https://www.etatocanada.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.etatocanada.com

Tell us how https://www.etatocanada.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
This is a SCAM!

AVOID!!!

The ETa for Canada is only $7

This company charged £69!
be warned and never use this site, they are crooks, no Service and charge CHF 82.80 where really it only costs CAD 7.00.
Someone please stop this company!!!!
Yes, I applied Canadian evisa yesterday 16/09/19 and they charged me £69, I thought I used proper Canadian immigration site, however, it wasn’t, I kept checking progress of my application but it saying waiting reply from Canada, when I checked on internet by putting their url reputation all this come up. I rang my bank who acknowledged that every day someone is victim of these cons. Original fee for Canadian evisa is 7 Canadian dollar, I’ve to apply again through proper website and now waiting.

Please somebody do something about them before major fraud is done and people’s information get misuse on a major scale.
It is a scam. The correct Canadian website ends in .ca
This company is not affiliated with the Canadian gov and they just pose as the visa site and take $100 from your account when it should only be $7. Unfortunately, there is no figure at checkout so you do not see how much they are taking. They are a disgrace!!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Complete scam, do not reply to emails, charge you a fortune. Working on getting funds back through bank.
This is a company based in Madrid and has nothing to do with the Government of Canada. They have google adverts that trick people into thinking you are using the official site, you enter the details and the money is taken before they confirm their extortionate “fee”. They charged over £200 for 4 visas which should have been only £16.

We email them immediately to cancel and confirmed that we have used and obtained the visa’s on the official site. Their response was a template they send all their victims and it states no refunds are given.

We have contacted our bank who are doing a charge back to recover the funds, this company is not complying with “consumer contract regulations” and I dread to think where our personal details will end up and so we are also reporting them for probable breaches in GDPR.

Unfortunately this review won’t allow links to be shared for the official website, contact your travel agent for the correct link.
https://www.etatocanada.com is rated 1.29 based on 7 reviews