Esure Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Esure
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Esure made you happy

Over a week
"Costumer service great and stuff brilliant"
Are you Esure? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Esure have been disputing my headlight claim for nearly 3 weeks despite the fact that the garage have confirmed the damage is eligible and that the electrics could blow if rain water gets inside. I have called esure 9 times and spent 3.4hours on the phone. Each agent fails to leave informative notes on there system. Each time I called I have to go through all details again. I will never insure any of my cars with this company again. My complaint is going to the ombudsman."
"I was involved in a rtc 4 days ago am fully comp have hire car add on and every extra you can have. Ive made over 25 telephone calls to be lied to accused of lying and am still with no vehicle. Ihave never been treated like this before and will be changing my insurance company as I would never reccommend anyone to use esure bloody discraeful service and just total lie after lie"
"Esure insurance is not a good service provider. You might be paying a 13 month policy instead of 12 months."
"I had a problem accessing my documents online when I first took out the policy, but with one phone call to esure the man I spoke to could not have been more helpful sending me my documents both by email and by post. Apart from the problems online which were never resolved I have been pleased with the service from esure."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent customer service. Very efficient and thorough. Had my documents through very quickly and no hassle or fuss. Found them through confused.com Also cheapest insurer around. I am a Very happy customer"
"They have done what they say on the tin, but we luckily have not had to test whether they are good on claims, payment, etc as we have not had an accident. Now I have had a dash cam and rear can fitted I hope on renewal we might get a discount as a favoured client."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Mr father was sent to one of your repair centres Jesty in Christchurch , took 15 minutes to park . When we got in only to find nobody in reception . When someone came through said won't be a moment . Was sitting down when the lady jumped up and said god he nearly hit my car and walked out of reception and watched another customer park his car . Then came in out of breath and said golly that was close . Not a good start , then i think Gary came out and introduced himself and was very pleasant and explained the damage which is fine happy with that . But still waiting for the quote which was 3 weeks ago . Due to this fact and the trouble i had parking we will use another repair centre ."
"Easy to complete, straightforward."
"Excellent service and reasonable premium for the policy"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Worst insurance company Iv felt with!!!! Don’t ever take home insurance with these guys!!!! Nothing is covered. They are terrible to deal with!!!!"
"I m so happy with this company. They are the best. I love it."
"Good easy understanding information no bull"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Seemed easy enough only thing is have no card or anything to carry on car if it breaks down . Found it helpful in the past this can be useful in an emergency ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Was happy with the way my claim was handled. Found the process to be efficient ."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Had a nightmare weekend with backed up drains spilling into my garden 🤮 got straight through to home cover on the phone (no wait or hassle even on a sunday!!) and in less than 24 hours I had a drain specialist out and the repairs done and dusted!! I've got my car, home and home emergencies now covered with Esure and they are by far the most competitive on both cost and service. Thank you"
"Very efficient insurance company. Great deals, fab team on the phones that go through everything professionally and dont try to hard sell too much. Didnt need to provide documents for NCB, they just checked online records for me which saved the hassle of me sending in documentation."
"had an accident in January 2018 and it wasn't my fault. My car insurance went up to £350 from £80. I was living on a food bank for a long time. The company said I will get a refund once they will claim through the other side of the party who admits it was their fault. I still haven't got my refund and no one is taking any responsibility when I call the Esure insurance. From last 4 months, they droped my Insurance but still, I am paying around £115 and no luck on my refund."
"Every year Esure comes out on top with the lowest premium around. Their team have always been really helpful and quick to make changes to my policy to make sure I have the cover that’s for me."
Esure is rated 3.76 based on 1,060 reviews