Esure Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Esure
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Esure made you happy

Over a week
"straight forward"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
Are you Esure? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Our radiators stop working two days ago, contacted Esure after checking our Home Insurance policy. An engineer supposed to come next day between 9 to 11 in morning. No one came, no call received from customer services. Contact Esure again, they said that the engineer will com next day, now between 9am to 5pm. Call again in the morning to make sure that the engineer is coming, we've been given the same answer that the engineer will come today between 9am to 5pm and he'll contact on mobile half an hour before he's supposed to come. It is now 2pm, we understand that we should wait until 5pm but to make sure that someone is coming to fix the radiator my husband contacted again to Esure, the CS Assistant said that she hasn't got the job sheet and therefore she can't advice us any further. We've wasted two days of our annual leave and the problem is not been solved. We will not be using Esure again."
"No good insurance company becouse, no multicare policy and keep to sand policy insurance papire to still stay insured!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Received renewal bit disapointed as renewal is more expensive than a new policy by approximately 30 percent A phone call will be made prior to renewal"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Wish there was a Zero star rating you could give. Staff have been incompetent, rude and unhelpful throughout my dealings. I’ve had to do 99% of my own investigation work. ESure staff have a top down attitude of rudeness and unhelpfulness. I was hit by a bus whilst I was parked. Dispite having an independent witness ESure dragged their heels at every opportunity to pursue the third party bus company. One is left feeling ESure actually work against you and not in fact for you. There level of staff rudeness is something I’ve never experienced from any other company. I have a great recording of a conversation with customer services showing the utter belligerence from ESure custom service team if anyone wishes a copy? Bottom line is, they will happily take your money. But should you have a no fault accident do NOT expect them to help you with your claim and recover from the other party. Stay well clear!"
"Very good services would use again for sure"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very happy with the service. My partner was in an accident that wasn't her fault and it was dealt with quickly and efficiently by the friendly staff over the phone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Ensure customer service is excellent. I also recommend Esure insurance to my family and friends."
"Just what I needed"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"very good for the first year...,,,,, await this year quote."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"i found them very competative, not the cheapest but a lot cheaper for more insurance cover,customet servives very helpful."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Insurance is ok, but disagree strongly that when I sold my car even though the policy only had 3 months left I was charged for cancellation .It is just greed and money grabbing.what costs are involved in entering cancelled on a computer, unfortunately it is becoming the norm rather than the exception."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Professional service helpfull staff an enjoyable experience"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I am happy to use esure for the past year"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Never again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The worst insurance! They underwrite Sheila’s wheels which I didn’t realise so I had really bad service when claiming on my car insurance early 2018 and then to my misfortune I realised our home insurance was also with Esure so of course straight forward accidental damage of an item became an absolute battle with them. Please be warned don’t use Esure for anything, pay a little bit more each month for a reputable company to trust your insurance to. The small print on Esures policy documents means you will not receive the compensation that you thought you would. Thoroughly misleading, poor show Esure."
"I initially used 'Go Skippy' provided by 'Go Compare' a few years ago - but last year I got a quote from Esure which was £100. It gave me just the same coverage as before and is perfect for me. So it pays to Keep Comparing ;)"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I am insured with Esure and had a minor accident (bumper damage). From the date I reported the accident I was plagued with calls from scam companies who offered me 'compensation' for the accident. The companies calling knew I was with Esure, knew I had an accident and knew my phone number. Esure denied all responsibility as they said the calls hadn't come from them. The calls have carried on for six months, several hundred in total, at work, on holiday etc. This can only have come from Esure which means they have either sold my information or have a leak in their security. They have been completely unresponsive and not replied to emails abut this. I'd advise anyone not to use Esure unless they want their details sold on or leaked to aggressive marketing companies with fraudulent compensation scams.."
"Good customer relations,That understand what kind of policy you need and tailor it around to what you can afford."
"They don't care about your reputation. Everytime you call it counts as a claim. I have raised no claim, only asked for advice. No filed claim ever existing. No I am being bullied over the phone being told I am at fault for having raised no claims. And they cancel my contract due to excessive amount. It makes no sense."
Esure is rated 3.84 based on 922 reviews