Esure Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Esure

How would you rate Esure ?

"Easy to understand"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Just what I want from a insurer"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"They're cheap but you don't get any no claims protection unless you have 4 years or more. I was with swift before I switched to esure and I saved £100 a month! I only had 3 years no claims so have had to get through this year with no claims protection..... over all I'm happy with esure and will renew my policy with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I Have ha no problems with ensure since I took my policy out"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"It's probably my fault for not checking my renewal premium, but I'm paying far, far too much for my Car Insurance. I changed cars to a smaller model...and my premiums went up!!!! - Plus and Admin Fee!!! I was unsure about a piece of detail when I called so was told to phone back the next day if I needed to amend...It turns out I did need to make that call - and they tried to charge me another admin fee....Zero Customer understanding or empathy during call 2 and why did the girl from call 1 not tell me of the potential additional admin fee??? - she could simply had said call back when you know. I was of course calling ahead of transferring to a new car and had the time to call back later....so a decision didn't need to be made during call 1 Very, Very poor. I will be going elsewhere next year even if Esure offer to insure me for free"
Man From Devon
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible company..absolutely no communication,had my car towed 40 miles away to the 'nearest' garage and then told the garage are waiting to hear from esure who never contacted..I had to make a the phone calls..5 days later I finally got through to someone who actually read my notes for my claim and was told that esure had already deemed my car repairable and I should have had a courtesy car sent to me last week..phoned the garage and turns out esure were lying to fob me off because they hadn't done a thing...In a week!! Bullshit company happy to take your money but not capable of doing the simplest insurance claim. Fucking theives"
"Easy to do online documents easy to see no problems at all would recommend esure to anyone looking for car ins"
"Cheaper the first year"
"No thanks."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great price matching,excellent service and communication. Big discounts for insuring more than one vehicle. We have four insured with Esure... Very happy!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Recommend to everyone,good with price for foreign people."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great insurance company and easy access"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"VERY good on line info sent docs by email 3times as I lost them at somepoint"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"12 weeks after burglary and nothing replaced. Having to deal with multiple suppliers - one per theft area (jewellery, buildings repair, glazier, furnishings, IT lead), via an appointed Claims Assessor; 3 separate handlers and no communication."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Had no need to"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I haven't had many dealings with Esure, but when I have they have been very helpful. They also take the direct debit from my account on the date that was agree."
"Really helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Complete disaster never deal with again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I am very happy to have an insurance with Esure"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very satisfied with insurance provider, they came up with a very competitive price. I have not been inundated with worthless emails from them."
Esure is rated 3.92 based on 743 reviews