Esure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Esure
Over a week

Tell us how Esure made you happy
I can't rate on some because I have to wait until I need them
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
Rubbish Makes mistakes then you have to pay Avoid at all costs
After a shaky start, can't fault now it's all proper up and running. You might wanna give me a call, how much a year for an Audi s3? Cheers Dan Ashton
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
They are not contactable over the weekend so make sure you only have an accident Monday to Friday! They Couldn't provide a hire car for 48 hours and the courtesy car provided by the repairer will be a 3 door nissan micra not the same size as the car you have. The staff on the phone are totally unhelpful and unsympathetic. I will never use esure again and would advise anyone to avoid them too. Insurers are only as good as the support they give you when you need them. A lesson learnt!
They insured my car twice and only found out when I went to cancel policy
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
While the premium was quite reasonable. After buying another car I changed the vehicle on the policy, although I was changing to a physically smaller, newer car with better security and a smaller engine I expected the premium to increase (doesn't it always?) and I also expected to pay an arrangement fee. When I was told that I had to pay an extra £336 for the 3 months until my renewal date I decided to stick with the current vehicle and cancelled the change, then I was hit with a bill for £36 for 1 days cover I contacted customer services (good service from them to be fair) they told me that the charge had to stand but when I asked if that meant I was covered drive the new car until 12 midnight I was told no as I had changed back to the original vehicle?? after a long drawn out session they finally agreed to refund me, incidentally when I did insure the new vehicle (with a different company) it only cost £580 for the same level of cover for 12 months, only £244 more than esure wanted for 3 months.
Very nice
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Highly recommended for car insurance company in England it has great customer service. Staff helpful and very cooperative.
Very helpful car insurance
Very good,!
Customer services said they had cancelled my auto renew but took the money anyway, now I have two insurance policies.
Phoned a couple of times to ask them.to change my email address but they failed to do this, they dont take the payments when it is due and then make out it's the banks fault and then they send a letter out to say they want the full amount. Not a very good company
It is all ok thinking of changing my car soon so we will see
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
All good.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Super easy set up and a very good price highly recommend
Got full refund cos I wanted to cancel cos I got insurance by mistake. Very nice lady. No problem. Star company
NOBODY REQUESTED PROOF OF NO CLAIMS AND DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THE POLICY,.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very good overall. Only one big disappointment, when I needed to add a second driver for 10 days, they charged almost 50 quid, way too expensive
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Shocking car insurance company took payment from my bank account then cancelled my insurance 2 days later and didn't inform me for 6 days! 6 days of driving with NO insurance then when I phoned to complain they have no complaints department and no manager to speak to will never use esure again customer service is shocking!!
i,ve had no issues with esure at all.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago