Esure Reviews

Esure have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

74% of reviewers recommend Esure

How would you rate Esure ?

"I saw it I bought it ..."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 hours ago
"Superb service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"I went through Go-Compare, and they came up with E-Sure as a possible comparable to my current provider. By the time I had added everything in to equal my current provider, they came out £500 per year cheaper!! So guess what....I switched provider to E-Sure. But the story didn't end there. Because I had recently switched car insurance to E-Sure, I was offered a preferential rate for Home Insurance as well. My current provider wanted over £300 per year....E-Sure gave me exactly the same cover for £120. So, in less than 2 days, and by switching Car & Home Contents Insurance to E-Sure from my current providers (Admiral for Car, and Halifax for Home), I saved over £620 per year (otherwise known as £52 per month). Brilliant Service....not to mention paying for a holiday."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Quick & easy - great cover for a reasonable price. Will definitely stay with them if the renewal quote is realistic!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Disgusted ! That I had to pay a £16 admin fee , just to change address when I moved . Seriously.. how hard is it to change an address on a computer!!!"
"Good service and easy to complete, nice pricing, nothing fancy but honest insurance quote etc."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"I’d highly recommend Esure to friends and family I’ve never had a problem with them they’re very professional"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Took out a policy, and sent all NCN documents and even reduced it to 1 years NoClaimsBonus yet it was not accepted and I was left with no other option but to cancel the policy, or have it cancelled at any time and then could have been driving uninsured."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Disgraceful refund and the fact that they add insult to injury by charging to cancel a policy. They may look the best value but the devil is in the detail, I'd rather use an honest company. Steer clear. Theives."
"Quick to update my policy when I change my car"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great for me at age 55 but very expensive when I tried to add my daughter, aged 21"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Esure is honestly the worst company ive ever had the dis- pleasure of dealing with. Call centre staff, total attitude from start to finish ! (Glasgow).. will never be a customer. Esure does not make glasgow .. 😞"
"You are allowed by law your own choice of repairer in the case of bodywork repair. esure, however, penalize you if you choose differently from their choice, even when the body repairer is the recommended choice of the maker of the car. They are trying to force you into accepting their choice of repairer. This is against the spirit of the law and in my view is unethical."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I would like to have received by post a communication of some sort confirming my cover."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Professional, efficient, clear and well organised online application."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Trustpilot reviews Categories My Reviews My Settings Help LOG OUT Alternate Text Adam Fairnight GB Install App For companies Your review counts! You reviewed esure Adam Fairnight Adam Fairnight 2 reviews Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Published 2 seconds ago My honest opinion of this company is… My honest opinion of this company is that it just couldn't be any worse even if they tried I don't know where they get their customer services representatives from but they have the worst skills I've ever come across they do absolutely nothing to help you I had a car claim with these people and you look making over 200 phone calls myself they made one they sent one email They undervalued my car"
"Since taking-out this policy I have had no reason to contact you. I therefore await your renewal premium when it falls due."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I unfortunately had to make a claim on my esure motor policy. i would just like to say it was dealt with extreme efficiency and with the utmost courtesy by the esure team. Thank you."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"For customer service lady Hayley, I give 5 stars. I changed my car and therefore my insurance, she matched my compare the market quote, explained everything, called me back when my phone died so I didn't have to go through everything again, lovely, lovely lady 😊"
"Very quick and easy! Good value too!"
Esure is rated 3.90 based on 797 reviews