Esure Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Esure

How would you rate Esure?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

604 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Esure in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I am very pleased with my communication & my cover details, I would like to stay a valued customer! My cover is up for rental soon so hopefully my price per month will drop lol,So all in all I'm very pleased."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Honest and reliable. I back to them straight away when I bought a new car."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"tried to make a claim for a lost key. Not really known when it was lost but gave a date which was reqired.. Only to be told I could not claim as it needed to be reported within 72 hours. Once again an insurance company slimes out of a claim due to the small print. NOT a Happy customer. After more than 10 years as a customer will have to look for another insurance company next time I renew my policy. Rubbish customer service."
"i phoned up very uncaring customer service apparently water dripping through your ceilings from your roof is not an emergency and not covered under home insurance i will never use again , i think i would rather pay more for a decent service."
"Was treated honestly and fairly"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"As Long as things are smooth there services are ok. But if you get stuck with claim then you can real issues in there lack of professionalism and inability t resolve issue through one window. I believe they have intentionally made the system difficult to follow. It was really awful since the accident through to next renewal and after more than six month claim is not resolve although other party had accepted the liability."
"Good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"As I have been a Car owner for many years, I know the kind of Insurane I would like. Sometimes when changing supplier it becomes difficult to identify all the different types on offer, I found yours, with many options , very clear to what was on offer for relevant priceing No confusion and efficient explanations. Thank you."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very helpful when swapping over from other companies and helpful when calling up with queries"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"After over 40 years with a company car prior to retirement I have not really had to get involved with car insurance except with my Classic Cars. I was therefore anticipating being penalised due to lack of history of having my own insurance policies. Esure were extremely helpful and also came up with the most competitive price with everything being sorted out very quickly in advance of my new cars delivery."
"Good no problems"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"In choosing and purchasing car insurance with ensure I found the process to be effective, customer friendly and quick. Due to my positive and professional experience I have decide to purchase other insurance provision with ensure."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Just check Google reviews, I am not the only one who finds esure as despicable company! The customer service is far from a decent understanding customer service. They seem to have attitude problem when you call them and catch them out on their mistake. Their quotes on online comparison sites always about 10% lower than what they quote you when your renewal is due! When you call them they often tell you there is a problem here or there which doesn't really have any logic at all except they think we are stupid! It takes days/weeks for any replies. I long for a company that hasn't got nay attitude problem. Long gone when you could talk to your broker or pop in and see them! Logic out the window, morality and ethics don't exist and conscious was never there at least with esure!"
"The quote they provide is a bit confusing because once they have you on board they offer a load of add ons. Which most companies provide in the original quotes"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"this is my 1st year with esure. they provided clear appropriate details in relation to my insurance policy. i am hoping to renew my policy with them in this year as well."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"When looking for insurance for my motor vehicle I found esure insurance very easy to deal with providing a reasonable quote easy documents to understand and excellent customer service"
Margaret
"although a little delay at first they are now dealing with an accident I had very efficiently and I will probably stay with them on renewal next month because their quote was actually cheaper than any I could find on go compare"
"Great service and delivers exactly as promised"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I had a no fault incident where a med size lorry reversed into me on a very dangerous bendy hill, ! had to badger E-sure for information but actually had far better treatment from the other driver's insurance company - Aviva. They rang me to apologise, check I was OK, put my mind at rest and give written assurance that their client had accepted full responsibility for the collision. E-sure please note I still await advice on where I stand. I am very unlikely to use you again - disgracefully poor service!!!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"First policy with eSure taken out in March 2017. Changed car in June and received v good customer service throughout. Had a significant no fault accident in August and the response from eSure exceeded expectations. It took 7 weeks to complete repairs at my chosen manufacturer approved workshop. An excellent loan car was provided throughout. Would have no hesitation in recommending this insurer."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago