Esure Reviews

Esure have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

73% of reviewers recommend Esure
05AM
5AM

How would you rate Esure ?

"Aweful experience! I have recently moved to a new house and was told it would cost me extra £123 to change the address! My annual premium was £301, absolutely disgusting! Especially that the new house is in a quieter, safer area. Do not recommend"
"I am a relatively new customer to Ensure/Sheila’s Wheels and have so far been disappointed with my experience. I made my initial payment of (which is 2 months upfront) but within a few days another £57 was taken (which is what I should be paying monthly going forward from 1st November). When the error was made I was offered no apology and told that I could not have the additional incorrect payment refunded, that it would either be used as credit on my account for the next payment or that I could have £15 compensation. I asked if I could just have my money back, as they had taken it without my permission on an incorrect billing date but I was denied having my money refunded! CHEAPEST ISN'T ALWAYS BEST!!"
"Surprised. Never expected to write a review about an Insurance company as always felt that they are all the same. But have to say that I am greatly impressed by Esure whole online experience and it turned out that I changed address twice in first six months and also changed my vehicle. The whole process was simple and customer service excellent. I was very surprised there were no penalties or admin charges. Now awaiting to see what the renewal cost when it comes round. Very impressed"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Good value for money."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very unprofessional staff, which can offer only delays and no help. Sent the NCB few times and they canceled the policy without even informing us! Avoid with all costs!!!"
"Very quick to set up, easy and simple"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"i agreed policy via Quidco at the start of the year & i am STILL waiting for the cashback offer to be paid..................VERY poor, quidco said claim is with Esure but nobody at Esure bothering to respond. i always find with insurance companies when you pay their premium in full upfront, they never provide a good service..."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"went online 10 minuets car insured 2minuets later e mail received to let me know details for no claims had been verified on line sorted saved fair bit of money too"
"Very good service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Pretty efficient and responsive to legitimate criticism eg why was my quotation escalated by 20% in one year?"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Please beware of this insurance company! You will be hugely disappointed by their claims process for the most ridiculous and minor technicality. I recently made a claim for accidentally losing my wedding ring whilst on holiday. My wedding ring was valued slightly over the policy’s single article limit (only £20) and I thought there was cover in place to at least that single article limit. As a result, Esure has rejected my claim and I am now at a loss as they will not pay on anything as I was penalised for not itemising this ring. It’s a very expensive mistake as Esure showed no sensitivity or compassion at all for my unfortunate circumstance. It’s very upsetting and stressful losing something of great sentimental value and this was made worse by Esure’s rigid claims process. Hard lessons:- Don’t go for the cheapest insurance, always check your cover thoroughly and stay well clear of this insurance company!"
"I have nothing more to say"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Writing this review @ 1am as I’m seriously stressed & not sleeping - maybe it’s all a mistake but I won’t find out until esure open at 9am. In short I opened a letter this evening from Alan MacEwan saying my insurance which started 2 days ago has been cancelled because I made changes whilst getting my quote and this might show I’m trying to obtain a cheaper price. The only significant change I made was to see if adding a named driver (who would hardly ever drive the car) would be be too expensive. I remember seeing a case on watchdog (or something similar) where someone had their car insurance cancelled because there car was cloned and this caused every subsequent car insurance quote they received to sky rocket as apparently if your insurance is cancelled by the insurer most insurers will not insure you. Even if this has all been a mistake from esure I am very very disappointed as it’s genuinely stressed me out - not great from the head of customer services to make a new customer feel that way."
"Very pleased with the service ensure have provided me. They gave me a courtesy call a short time into the policy, just to check that I was happy. Very impressed."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have just renewed my car insurance with esure for the second year, they sent me a quote via email and I found a cheaper quote online with them. They matched the cheaper esure quote I had straight away and the customer service I received was 10/10, thank you John! Would recommend esure car insurance."
"they was the chepest provider at the time."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Stay away from esure rip off"
"When I contacted them I explained I’m not very technical could they please send me the documents out to my insurance policy as many tell you to download it they quickly sent out copies and was very accommodating I put my mind at rest because I heard every think in front of me numbers a lot an I been with them two years now An have offered me a great insurance cover everything I needed an each year cheaper"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Was paying Esure £500 for my policy, which itself was ok. After I made a claim , I changed vehicle. New car is same engine same power same age ,. My policy was doubled in price there and then, not the next year's policy,. The original policy was doubled in price . Makes it completely useless making a claim. That just took it back in premiums."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I’ve not had any further dealings Esure since taking out my policy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago