Esure Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Esure
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Esure made you happy

Over a week
"It was clear and easy to set things up"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
Are you Esure? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Esure receives. Reply Free
"Had the time with desire to not for any reason to contact them. Hopefully over next 12 months contract it will be the same."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have been with Esure from past 6 years. I called them recently to add a car as temporary cover for a week, which I have done in the past. Before like expected and a loyal customer they provided me with a cheaper quote then independent website but this time it was almost double. The reason was additional charges which nobody has mentioned before. Spoke to their Team manner and instead to resolve the matter he made it worse by saying either get it or leave it. The next day I called them to see the difference if I permantly change my car in the policy, which came to a ridiculous price difference. I asked the lady why this much, she said it's to do with the power of the new car. I told her my previous car had double power as the new 1 and was much cheaper then she suddenly changed and said I didn't said power. Instead of going ahead with the policy She start saying sorry sir I have to end this call. It's is shocking and ridiculous to see people reading text from a computer screen where they neither can help a customer or answer any query. They don't care from how long is the customer with the firm and neither respect the value of customer service. Good to know this before renewing my policy because I don't think I'll continue with such pathetic people where they don't show any respect to their valuable customers. SHAME"
"Ok not bin in contact"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"The online platform was very good and their customer service people were most helpful. I would use again for sure."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was with my previous provider for years and changed because esure was cheaper . I was going to make a small claim very early on into the policy because of wind damage but they made it very awkward so I left I will move on soon"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"So far so good just waiting the outcome for next years enrolyment payments required and options, which will encourage me to continue with them I hope."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Always very helpful and helped save me quite a bit between my vehicles . Competitive pricing and friendly staff that know what they are talking about ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Cannot get another policy to print with the same password or internet email. Otherwise a good provider"
"Everything"
"Very good price and easy site to use"
"Cheapest insurance I could get. Have not had to make a claim but they were helpful about the trip to France although I was taken aback by the cost of that"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent friendly service great for multicars and website reasonably easy to use. Great value. Impressed!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"DO NOT, I REPEAT- DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!! I was Esure customer for 2 years. On 8th July 2018 my car was parked on a road while i was shopping and a drunk driver crushed/stopped in my car. Thankfully I was not in the car when this happened. It's been 5 and a half months since the accident and Esure hasn't closed the case yet because they haven't received money from the drunk driver's insurance! My insurance has to be renewed on 26.11.18- 4 days from today and i have signed up with a new insurance company. The new insurance company will charge me ridiculous amount on top of the original quote they gave me because according to the main insurance database i am at fault! I contacted Esure numerous times asking them to close the case because this is affecting me and i have to pay a lot more than what i am supposed to but they said they cant speed up the process and they will close the claim once they receive their money for the claim. I offered Esure to pay the extra cost to the new insurer but they refused! LET ME MENTION ONE MORE TIME THAT I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO FAULT FOR THE ACCIDENT AND I HAVE BEEN THEIR LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR 2 FULL YEARS! I will be taking this further- ombudsman and then court. I will not pay for someone else's mistakes and laziness! I have experienced a few nervous breakdowns while talking to them on the phone and i will make sure this is paid for! I will not sacrifice my health anymore for something i have 0 fault for and for organization which clearly don't care about their customers and most of their employees are too lazy to do their job properly. They love telling their customers they wouldn't be able to help! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOMETHING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! Horrible and dishonest! I am speechless!"
"Forgot one of my Direct debit payments was due and Paul at the Manchester office was more than helpful. Still insured and great service throughout. If next years price is good will still be with them next year!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very clear communication and easy online access to all documents."
"......."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I wish I had found e sure house and contents insurance years ago."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great Customer service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Competitive prices, easy to deal, any queries I had were dealt with quickly, cannot fault them."
Esure is rated 3.87 based on 895 reviews