Esure Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Esure
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Esure made you happy

Over a week
"OK until you have to claim - then watch out! Had my wife's jewelry on all risks and named items but when an item lost on holiday they decided it was not covered."
Are you Esure? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"No issues, good service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"THE STAFF WERE VERY EASY TO TALK TO AND UNDERSTAND.NO PROBLEM SENDING PAPER WORK OR RECEIVING POLICY ON LINE."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"THE WORST COMPANY EVER! Complete villains. Rude obnoxious rough Glasgow accented customer services. This company behaves with impunity and utter contempt towards its customers . I was hit by a bus in the rear and this rubbish company sought only to penalise me?? How it remains in business is unbelievable!"
"It was not explained that I had a £300. Excess until I tried to make a claim so it would have been a waste of time making the claim I won’t be renewing with esure ."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"They are disgusting company They allowed me to drive around for 19 days with out informing I had no insurance and they had cancelled my Policy Once they informed me they wanted extra 65 a month as they claimed I am a inexperienced driver as my 9 years no claims bonus wasn’t valid because someone hit me lol Well my new insurance is 44 a month and yet u wanted 158 robbing scumbags"
"No I didn't calem"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I had my previous car insurance with them however, they quoted a lot more this time and weren't in a position to budge"
"Everything was perfect , compassion and understanding , nothing was too much trouble they did all they could to make as easy as possible. I would strongly recommend"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Very good"
"Very helpful staff"
"Premiums value for money. Helpful, friendly & professional staff. Kept up to date with information eg weather for travelling, tyre pressures & contact numbers. Renewed car insurance again last year as premium very competitive."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have nothing to complain about yet but it will e interesting to see what they want at renewal time, we shall see."
"N/a"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I do have a full satisfaction when I get insured with eSure"
"Very good easy to talk to.Very happy save me over £500 on my renewal 👍🏻"
"A very good and easy access service from Esure."
Esure is rated 3.82 based on 983 reviews