Essential Retail Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Essential Retail
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Essential Retail made you happy

"I'm happy to get such a vast variety of items in a timely fashion for such great prices."
Are you Essential Retail? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast and free shipping...this beats taking my baby to town any day!"
"Target is by far the best department store out there! The quality of the clothing and accessories are superior and cost efficient. That even have a great food selection! My hometown Target store is going through a remodel to make the store even better than it is! I do almost daily Target runs cause I just can't get enough of all they have to offer. I live in Burlington NC and the Burlington Target store is so awesome. From the great employees to the supurb products, it is by far the best department store around! The cashier's are excellent in customer service as well as having knowledge of the location of products sold! I can't say anything bad about this company!!! Bravo Target!"
"It was very easy to order online and pick up it next day at the store."
"Was a great experience, shopping was fast and smooth, help was everywhere, I got a receive fro the machine that ink was poor, I called to get a better one and still waiting"
"They were acceptable"
"I love this store, they offer everything in one stop"
"I went in for a return without a receipt and it was no hassle, in and out, transaction. Very pleased with the service."
"Great prices. Timely delivery."
"Check out process was great. Fast and easy once I had typed in The Stork."
"Website efficiency, products, prices and great delivery"
Essential Retail is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews