Escapade Reviews

of reviewers recommend Escapade
Read Escapade Reviews

About Escapade:

Bringing smiles, laughter and joy to 1000's every day.

Bmaisuria@escapade.co.uk

45-46 Chalk Farm Road

Tell us how Escapade made you happy
The Button on my costume fell off but apart from that the wig and rest of the costume did me well.
Processed and delivered on time. Only rated Escapade as Acceptable as they really should NOT be peddling such cheapr rubbish (see product review - Headless Man costume)
WW1 uniform very poor quality material,almost see through trousers,no pocket as per photograph. On the otherhand delivery was very prompt. I suppose you get what you pay for.
it had a good selection of costumes but the layout isnt that good and the delivery makes no sense but it was alright customer service seem like nice people
Ordered two dress of same size (small) for my twin kids. When I put those on one dress came out as way bigger than the other one. My kid couldn’t put it on and it ruined their Halloween party. Still giving 3 star as the one which seems to be the right size is a real good dress.
Gloves I ordered, nails were coming off before even wearing them.
Easy to use website. Prompt delivery.
Costumes good value for money, but found sizes came up large. Good Quick delivery.
Would have given 5 star rating, However, still waiting for a refund on returned item!
Costumes aren’t great on size either way too big or too small, and very cheap material. On a positive note delivery was fast and on time!
The item was the wrong size so I emailed them. They said it only came in one size. This may be true but their website has the wrong size for the item. They sent a replacement, it was still the wrong size. I tried to ring and was in a queue for over an hour and only got to 9th in the queue. I hung up then.
They tried to fix issue over email but failed as they have marked up the item with the wrong size in their database.
Didn't fit my brother.
fast shipping, excellent customer care service. but the quality of the costume is low.
Unfortunately the wig was not like the one in the picture , it was much shorter ... but it came on time at least .
I ordered zombie contacts.. Exactly as described and quick delivery however the joy of a perfect priced item was overshadowed by overpriced postage charge. Otherwise this woukd have been a 5 star rating.
Unfortunately I was sent something different from what I ordered however was promptly offered a refund as they could not supply what I wanted, and told to keep the unwanted product.
Good customer service even if i ultimately had to track down what i wanted elsewhere.
I live in the USA and have not purchased anything at Escapade so cannot evaluate the items that Kathryn Thomas purchased. I am at a loss trying to figure out why my email address is attached to her account!?!?
Parcel arrived on time but price for Saturday delivery was extortionate-£10!!!Costume was really good but the size was tiny.Ordered women's 8-10thinking I would take it in for my slim 11 year old but as it happened it wouldn't even zip up a quarter of the way.Will be sending it back.
Product looks great but the mask is huge, a number of people have tried it on and its massive on everyone, supposed to be a standard fit and so far fits no one. Im 6ft 1" and 14st so not exactly a small bloke.
Goods arrived on time as promised and postage costs. But 1 item (plastic microphone)was damaged due to flimsy packaging. I didn’t bother to send back because I needed it for the costume and couldn’t be bothered with the hassle of returning.
The feathered wings had lost a few feathers but came on time and will be enjoyed.
Escapade is rated 4.56 based on 2,612 reviews