Equip Logistics Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Equip Logistics Ltd

How would you rate Equip Logistics Ltd ?

"My order arrived in good time and well packaged"
"The service was second to none"
"Very competitive price and fast delivery."
"I went on line and ordered cable reel, checked they where in stock so payed for it straight away through pay pal, less than 16 hours latter got email from pay pal saying I had been given a refund. Had to phone company up to see why told out of stock? They where not when ordered and paid for. Was told new stock due end of August about 6 weeks. Very disappointed as this was required for our holiday in France end of July. Hopefully found another supplier on eBay with stock."
"I chose standard deliery at no extra cost... Blown away when item arrives next day. Great price, great service."
"Competitively priced, quality product, delivered speedily with no fuss. Couldn't ask for more. Free delivery too!"
"Fast delivery and easy transaction."
"Easy to use on line, fast delivery."
"They let me know the lead time on the product I had ordered and if I was not happy then a full refund would be done. Kept me informed with phone call and e-mail. Excellent service"
"Good price, fast delivery"
"Ordered a van vault at 11.30am. It was delivered next day. Excellent service once again"
"Excellent service, efficient and speedy."
"Still waiting on delivery and have emailed you with no response and have yet not received a date"
Hi Jason. Thanks for your feedback. No argument with this review – we did not live up to our usual high standards with your order for which we apologise. There was a scheduling issue that caused a delay, which was compounded by two Easter bank holidays that added further delays, which we failed to communicate to you. Hope the small free gift we sent with your order, as a gesture of goodwill, went some way to restoring your faith in us.
"You dispatched it very quickly, but it would have been helpful if you had sent a tracking number, as I missed the first time they tried to deliver the van safe and had to arrange for it to be dropped off two days later."
Hi Glyn. All orders are delivered next working day unless specified. However due to the size and weight of most of our products, it’s difficult to track these item’s accurately, so tracking numbers are fairly meaningless. But thanks for taking the time to provide feedback, it is valued.
"Item ordered late tuesday evening, delivered thursday. Excellent service."
"I was amazed how easy it was to order, and extremely fast delivery, a good price too."
"Great Price, No stupid additional postage fees because I live North of Aberdeen, Fast delivery. Life is good"
"First class. The price for the piece of equipment I bought was very competitive. I ordered it Monday evening at about 10.00pm and it was delivered Wednesday morning. Who could ask for more. Well done"
"Provided great quality products at a competitive price, with swift delivery."
"Spot on ordered before 12 and arrived before 12 the next day what more do you want"
Equip Logistics Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 141 reviews