Equiflair Saddlery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equiflair Saddlery
Friendly and quick response to enquiries and request for help. However despite a product being faulty I wasn’t offered a refund, only a credit note. There was not any other waterproof riding coat available at all, and most other products were not available in my size. I needed some new riding boots and there was nothing suitable at all. Quite disappointed overall after initially being impressed at prompt and helpful customer care.
Didnt receive my order until 4 months later. Everything arrived fine but am not happy with the wait times.
Unfortunately the incorrect item colour was sent but you were very helpful and I have returned the item for a refund
Equiflair Saddlery 3 star review on 27th October 2020
Hi Sandra,

We are really confused by your review as the "Sleigh Belle" habour was only done in one colour. So we sent exactly what you ordered. Resolution and contrast of the screen you are viewing items on can make colour look slightly different. I have added a photo of the item you returned and an image from which you ordered the item from. The top image shows the image on screen and the bottom image is a live photo taken of the item you have returned.
I was surprised that It took a long time to receive my order but it arrived in the end thank you
Arrived on time but was too small I had yo pay return myself!
Preordered and received when expected however packaging was poor and item arrived almost shoved into a bag so creased and not looking great, creases did fall out after a while but I expected them to be packaged better than this as I ordered recently from horse health and they arrived in much better condition
I haven’t received the item I ordered. The Riyal Mail tracker states the item is on its way from you to Royal Mail
I haven’t yet received the item.
An email stated the item had been dispatched to Royal Mail but have heard nothing further
Slow dispatch time
I am sorry to see you only left 3 stars for feedback.
I notice you eluded to slow dispatch. The items were ordered on the Sunday of a Bank Holiday weekend. Thus the first possible day for shipping was the Tuesday, the items were shipped on Tuesday. You selected the free delivery service which is 3 - 5 working days for delivery. The earliest possible delivery date expected was Friday the 4th of September. I have checked the tracking and I can see that your order was delivered on the 4th of September.
Equiflair Saddlery is rated 4.91 based on 1,192 reviews