Equiflair Saddlery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equiflair Saddlery
Quick delivery and great product. Will definitely use Equiflair again πŸ‘Œ
Product was great, as expected, fast efficient service. Really well done. Would shop[ here again
Very fast delivery pleased with all my items thank you
Very good price , quick delivery, all good
Excellent service.
Everything I have bought from Equiflair saddelry has been of the highest quality. Post is quick and returns easy. Great shopping.
Excellent service fast delivery
Love Equiflair saddlery β™‘
Excellent service. My purchase was well packaged & arrived before the expected delivery date.
Thank you .
Really good service! Good price, well packaged and arrived quickly. Very pleased thank you.
I buy from here all the time, can’t thank Equiflair enough my collection of saddle pads is coming on well πŸ˜‚
Equiflair Saddlery 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Fantastic service, highly recommend. My purchase was with me within 48hrs πŸ‘πŸ»
Bought a jacket that had a defect, team contacted manufacturer on my behalf and secured a full refund for me, absolutely top notch customer service would not hesitate to choose again!
Delivery took a little while but super happy with the customer service and items I received
Excellent fast delivery. I had to return my item but this too was quick and refunded smoothly. Thanks. Will use again.
Excellent service and great value
Excellent product, excellent prices. Quick delivery πŸ‘πŸ˜€
Easy to purchase from. Quality product at very reasonable price. Great communication after purchase up til delivery. Very prompt delivery time.
Very fast delivery and had exactly what I wanted. Can’t fault!
Very friendly and helpful service. Very quick and efficient delivery and the quality of the products were amazing! Thank you so much, I will be ordering from you again!
Equiflair Saddlery 5 star review on 19th January 2021