Equiflair Saddlery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equiflair Saddlery
Always quick delivery and best product selection
Thank you very much for your five star review Allison, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our consistently prompt postage and rate our product range so highly :)
Excellent quick and efficient delivery. Unfortunately one item didn’t fit, return was easy and refund rapid - brilliant!!
Thank you very much for your five star review Sue, we are glad to hear that postage was prompt, that you rate our service so highly and that our returns process is hassle free :)
I ordered the Rioja set for my giveaway winner and she was very pleased! Fast delivery and super customer service easy to order and is definitely my go to place for any gifts and treats! Absolutely love the @equiflairsaddlery business and will continue to show my support 🤍
Thank you very much for your five star review Eden, we are glad to hear that the Rioja set was warmly received, also happy to hear that the postage was prompt and that you are happy with our customer service. We'll be happy to help again in the future :)
Brilliant service very helpful will definitely buy from equiflair again
Thank you very much for your five star review Sonia, we are glad to hear that you rate our service so highly and that you would be happy to shop with us again :)
Great service, good delivery time
Thank you very much for your five star review Carol, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and that postage was prompt :)
Item still not arrived Rang and was assured it would arrive that day Still no sign of it Really cross
I have bought a variety of items from Equiflair and am very happy with them all. The communication has been great with all transactions. I think the points reward system is a really good idea and a great way to encourage repeat business. One thing I would recommend to improve the website is to add the option to collect at checkout. I wanted to buy an item below £20 online to secure it and, as I live locally I wanted to collect, however the checkout system does not provide collection as an option and therefore charges delivery so I had to wait until I had time to visit the shop.
Thank you very much for your five star review, we are glad to hear that you rate our service so highly, are happy with our communication and rewards programme :) & collection on all orders will be be available again soon, it's temporarily unavailable due to high volume, thank you very much for your support :)
excellent service, really good communication and speedy delivery
Thank you very much for your five star review Lisa, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service, communication and prompt postage :)
Fastest ever turnaround. Placed my order in the morning order was ready to go by the end of the working day!
Thank you very much for your five star review, we are very glad to hear that you are happy with our prompt service :)
Easy ordering process, excellent supplier communications, quick delivery Cannot fault this supplier
Thank you very much for your five star review Debbie, we are glad to hear that you rate our service so highly, that postage was prompt and that you are happy with our communication :)
Prompt delivery and lovely free gift
Thank you very much for your five star review Tracy, we are glad to hear that postage was prompt and that you are happy with your free gift :)
It’s a 1 man show he’s the owner / manager/ and the attitude . He did not like a review on a coat I said ran too small so he decided to cancel my daughters order who’s 10 years old. I found it elsewhere. The take away from this order is order from a reputable company. I personally had phone conversations in England with this Nasty Little Man, who taunted me that my kid wouldn’t get her stuff for Christmas!!! Nice… If I were you I would skip the attitude and drama that come from EQUIFLAIR and the Owner MATT USHER!!!! RUDE ARROGANT AND IN WHERE I COME FROM I WOULD BE FILING A LEGAL CHARGES! HIS EQUIFLAIR IS TOO MUCH ATTITUDE NOT ENOUGH CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! BUYER BEWARE! BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!
Most helpful and efficient company to deal with and great products
Thank you very much for your five star review Jayne, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our helpful service, that postage has been prompt & that you're happy with our product quality :)
Great service and communication
Thank you very much for your five star review, we are glad to hear that you rate our service so highly and are happy with our communication :)
Excellent service, fast delivery and appreciated the discount 💖
Thank you very much for your five star review Jan, we are glad to hear that you rate our service so highly, that postage was prompt and that the discount was useful :)
Amazing rug, fantastic company 👍🏻
Thank you very much for your five star review Tracey, we are very glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase and rate our service so highly :)
hello im still waiting for the free snood which was the offer , with the coat I purchased many thanks Jean
Thank you very much for your five star review Jean, we will look into this and contact you directly :)
Really great company to deal with. Great products at competitive prices and great customer service.
Thank you very much for your five star review Helen, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our product quality, pricing and customer service :)
Wrong colour sent even though says right colour on invoice
Great service
Thank you very much for your five star review Esther, we are glad to hear that you rate our service so highly :)
Equiflair Saddlery is rated 4.90 based on 1,877 reviews