Equiflair Saddlery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equiflair Saddlery
Great service! Made even better by the fact I used a 15% off code!
My absolutely favourite shop I buy everything from here now to satisfy my matchy matchy addiction postage is super quick and prices are unbeatable
Always excellent service thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Fast efficient service. Used many times and will definitely continue to use
Quick easy ordering and delivery.
Absolutely fabulous, I was so pleased with the quality and prompt delivery. Will definitely be ordering from Equiflair Saddlery in the future.
Prompt and efficient
Quick delivery!! Would recommend ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Very fast delivery
Great products and excellent service
Easy to use website, great discounts and fast postage.
Also easy returns procedure. Really impressed and will reorder from the website!
Very quick, reasonable and decent limit for free postage! Definitely be. A returning customer!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Excellent service. Good prices
A slight hiccup as they did not have the size boots I'd ordered in stock but after a couple of quick emails it was all sorted out. Delivery was prompt and the product is great. Would be happy to order from Equiflair again.
Exceeded the competition on price and delivery was very quick and hassle free
Equiflair have been fab.
I ordered a bridle which I wanted to purchase on klarna & stupidly clicked pay when I thought I was going to the payment options.
I contacted them & they responded really quickly, cancelled my order & then put the item back in stock.
The customer service was excellent
A* service, fast delivery and excellent communication. Will definitely order from them again
Excellent service and love the products I bought. Would shop here again.
Prompt delivery and the best price I could find on the item I purchased, I was completely satisfied with the service.
Fab service, product and delivery
Equiflair Saddlery is rated 4.91 based on 1,191 reviews