Equiflair Saddlery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Equiflair Saddlery
Great service
Last week I decided I needed a new coat but wasn't sure which size to order. After a very prompt Facebook messenger response advising me to call the store, I called and spoke to an extremely helpful lady who helped me decide which coat style and size to go for.

I paid a little bit more for speedy delivery and my purchase arrived a couple of days later.

My, 'Lemieux' winter coat fits perfectly and I'm so pleased with the beautiful style and quality.... I know it will last years! Even if it hadn't fit, I'm confident that Equiflair would have helped me remedy the situation efficiently.

I'd most certainly consider buying products from this company in the future.
My bit came very quickly from Great Britain to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Great service! Thank you :)
Excellent service, arrived promptly. Have not tried for size as yet.
Would recommend.
Fantastic customer service, great prices especially with the extra 10% off and free delivery over £30. Very happy with my items too!
I had a small problem with a product but they did every thing to sort it out well recommended!!
Everything was perfect including fast delivery
Great price and fast delivery. Will certainly use again
Fast delivery , would buy again from them.
Always reliable
Brilliant service quick delivery and boots are fantastic just what I was looking for
Great service! Made even better by the fact I used a 15% off code!
My absolutely favourite shop I buy everything from here now to satisfy my matchy matchy addiction postage is super quick and prices are unbeatable
Always excellent service thank you 😃
Fast efficient service. Used many times and will definitely continue to use
Quick easy ordering and delivery.
Absolutely fabulous, I was so pleased with the quality and prompt delivery. Will definitely be ordering from Equiflair Saddlery in the future.
Prompt and efficient