Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Have not received my order so cannot comment except to say for such a small package, it has took a long time to deliver
It took 5 days to tell me about a problem. I then had to pay an extra £5.00 delivery making it almost £12.00 DELIVERY charge for one strip light.
Don’t know why you have sent me a review especially as I haven’t received the goods despite your taking the payment and a vague message that I may or may not receive them until mid April or later.
Parcel sent to my billing address instead of delivery address, so I had to go to the post office sorting office to pick up - not great
With help from of your colleagues, I found a near match to unacceptable match of faulty.....you should stop selling the long ones, described as warm white.
I was disappointed at only getting 2 red bulbs
Hello, Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We do our upmost to ensure our product descriptions are as clear as possible. This particular item clearly states 2 x Red lamps are supplied in the pack (along with 2 x Blue, 2 x Yellow, 2 x Green and 2 x Pink). We sell this item as a pack of 10 bulbs with 2 of each colour. We are sorry you missed this but hope we can help you again in the future.
Was disappointed with tree as I thought it was going to be white.
It was mostly brown so I had to buy a tin of snow and spray it white.
allright
I have ordered and payed fo a light for my kitchen unit on 27th of February. As of to day 6th March I have not had any delivery update. I know that there is a problem with the weather.
A delivery update please.
Enviro Lights is rated 4.38 based on 266 reviews