Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Taking orders when not in stock, delaying receipt of product delivery is not good! Would be better to alert your clients that the item is no longer in stock, rather than taking monies for items you are unable or provide.
I have yet to receive my order form Enviro Lights so cannot make a review
Due to Covid-19 took ages to arrive. None of the lights (set of 4 fluorescent tubes) work. Don't know if its a fault with the lights or if they got broken in transit. Arrived in packed very tightly in a cardboard tube, wrapped in bubble wrap. very disappointed customer.
Still not received my order a week after telling them to send it asap.
Still waiting for my order and a reply to the email I sent asking what the expected delivery date is likely to be. Why ask for a review when I haven't received what I ordered.
Ordered on the 4th April and still awaiting delivery or notification that delivery is imminent? It seems a bit 'cart before the horse' to send out asking for a review before the product has even been delivered?
I ordered lights and site said was available and once I ordered then these lights were not available so they need to make sure site is up today at all times.
I bought a 221mm Striplight fitting last week but it would not actually fit a 221mm lamp. I sent an email to ask about this problem but have received no reply so I am not happy with the service from envirolights.
Hello Edward, we did not receive an email from you about a problem with this order. Please re-send the email or call us on 01279 459618 and we will take a look at this for you. Regards, Envirolights.
IT WOULD BE UNFAIR AT THIS TIME, AS WE ARE STILL AWAITING DELIVERY AFTER THE FIRST PARCEL BROUGHT BY FED EX WAS EITHER LOST, STOLEN OR MISPLACED. WE ARE WAITING FOR A SECOND DELIVERY, BUT SO FAR WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM THE SENDER OR FED EX
Placed an order then nothing, no goods and no correspondence. Contacted Enviro Lights again, received an apology and explanation that they were out of stock and light would be delivered Thursday. Now it is Monday and two weeks since order and nothing!
Hello David,
Apologies you have been unhappy with the service. Please see the email below which was sent to you after you placed your order. We have been waiting for a response from you with regards to an alternative.
At this point if you would prefer a full refund please advise us.
Best regards

Hello David,

Many thanks for your order.

Apologies but there has been a stock problem on this item and the manufacturers cannot specify a delivery date.

We can send details of an LED version in cool white if this would be any good to you.

Alternatively we can cancel and refund the order.

Best regards

Envirolights

Best Regards
Sales Team
UV bulbs arrived on time but do not buy, so dim we couldn't use them
Lights haven’t arrived yet. So no review possible.
Enviro Lights is rated 4.39 based on 270 reviews