Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Still waiting for the lights to arrive. Ordered on Jan. 14. Not pleased.
Hello April, thank you for your feedback. This item was listed for pre-order due to manufacturing delays. It has now been despatched and will be with you in the next 2-3 days. Best regards, Envirolights.
I ordered these lights before Christmas with an initial delivery promise of pre Christmas. Then received an email saying they won’t be delivered until 18th January. Disappointing, but one extra star for keeping me informed
This will be very short as I have not received any delivery of the item purchased as at 16.10 on 12th December
I am still waiting to receive them!
Ordered bulbs & was then told that they would be 7 to 10 days. If you are a bulb stockist, make sure that you have bulbs in stock.
Bought a tube light that did not work when fitted. Unhelpful when I emailed
Hello. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback. As advised in our reply, if the tube is only lighting up at the ends, unfortunately it means there is a problem with the fitting, not the tube. We recomended a suitable replacement (we currently have 10% off on the website) and you are free to return the tube for a refund. I know it is inconvenient that you need a new fitting, we do feel we have done our best to give you advice and help you. Thank you again for your review.
Taking orders when not in stock, delaying receipt of product delivery is not good! Would be better to alert your clients that the item is no longer in stock, rather than taking monies for items you are unable or provide.
I have yet to receive my order form Enviro Lights so cannot make a review
Due to Covid-19 took ages to arrive. None of the lights (set of 4 fluorescent tubes) work. Don't know if its a fault with the lights or if they got broken in transit. Arrived in packed very tightly in a cardboard tube, wrapped in bubble wrap. very disappointed customer.
Still not received my order a week after telling them to send it asap.
Still waiting for my order and a reply to the email I sent asking what the expected delivery date is likely to be. Why ask for a review when I haven't received what I ordered.
Ordered on the 4th April and still awaiting delivery or notification that delivery is imminent? It seems a bit 'cart before the horse' to send out asking for a review before the product has even been delivered?
I ordered lights and site said was available and once I ordered then these lights were not available so they need to make sure site is up today at all times.
I bought a 221mm Striplight fitting last week but it would not actually fit a 221mm lamp. I sent an email to ask about this problem but have received no reply so I am not happy with the service from envirolights.
Hello Edward, we did not receive an email from you about a problem with this order. Please re-send the email or call us on 01279 459618 and we will take a look at this for you. Regards, Envirolights.
IT WOULD BE UNFAIR AT THIS TIME, AS WE ARE STILL AWAITING DELIVERY AFTER THE FIRST PARCEL BROUGHT BY FED EX WAS EITHER LOST, STOLEN OR MISPLACED. WE ARE WAITING FOR A SECOND DELIVERY, BUT SO FAR WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM THE SENDER OR FED EX
Placed an order then nothing, no goods and no correspondence. Contacted Enviro Lights again, received an apology and explanation that they were out of stock and light would be delivered Thursday. Now it is Monday and two weeks since order and nothing!
Hello David,
Apologies you have been unhappy with the service. Please see the email below which was sent to you after you placed your order. We have been waiting for a response from you with regards to an alternative.
At this point if you would prefer a full refund please advise us.
Best regards

Hello David,

Many thanks for your order.

Apologies but there has been a stock problem on this item and the manufacturers cannot specify a delivery date.

We can send details of an LED version in cool white if this would be any good to you.

Alternatively we can cancel and refund the order.

Best regards

Envirolights

Best Regards
Sales Team
UV bulbs arrived on time but do not buy, so dim we couldn't use them
Lights haven’t arrived yet. So no review possible.
Enviro Lights is rated 4.32 based on 411 reviews