Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Very good products at a reasonable price, the light bulbs were packed very well and arrived on time.
excellent service
Delighted. Hassle free ordering and delivery. Will definitely use again. Many thanks.
Great product, price, and service. Many thanks.
My order arrived as expected and carefully packaged.
Order received well packaged and exactly as requested
Just perfect for the job and so easy to fit. Great lights!
Got excellent service ,polite and efficient. Will certainly shop there again.
The T12 lighting tubes ordered from Enviro Lights arrived safely and on time. The skilled packaging of these tubes ensured their safe delivery. I would most certainly recommend Enviro Lights to colleagues.
I was very happy to be able to purchase incandescent light bulbs from you. They are working well and arrived very quickly. I hope you will always be able to make incandescent light bulbs available. Many thanks.
In October 2020, four of 10 halogen spot bulbs were found defective. On contacting the Sales Department and justifying the reasons for rejection, the defective items were quickly replaced.

I have no hesitation in making further purchases.
Good communication and v quick delivery!!.
The Shrimp double LED light without PIR was exactly what I wanted to provide low level light to see steps and also down my garden. I have rigged it to a socket through the conservatory wall with a remote control so I can switch it on/off from anywhere on the back of the house. I also have a Shrimp PIR along my side path. Enviro Lights provided the exact solution I needed at a reasonable price and with very fast delivery. Thoroughly recommended.
Enviro Lights 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Very fast service
Very pleased with this purchase, quite a bit cheaper than I’ve previously paid for these lights. Easy website and good delivery. Will buy from this company again.
Excellent service, I ordered the wrong size tubes, but no issue, happily accepted them back and even found the correct sized tubes for me and sent them out straight away, highly recommend and will certainly use these again
Good product , Good service.
Yes all good, good website, easy to use and prompt delivery
I ordered a selection of bulbs and I picked this company as I thought that the prices were reasonable compared to a number of other companies I have used in the past. The goods were very well packed and delivery was very fast. I will use this company again and I will certainly recommend them to family and friends.

John
Fair prices, quick delivery. Will use them again.
Enviro Lights is rated 4.32 based on 406 reviews