Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Thought it was a bit bizarre to source Lawn Food from a lighting company ! However I've received what I ordered tho' there was no indication of the pack size on the website. The cost was a bit more than on offer elsewhere but I was keen to get a supply. Impressed by the efficient service, packaging etc. Not sure about the delivery company tho' - found the box sitting on my front doorstep on returning home earlier today- despite a note on display requesting use of garage if no answer.
Very good service
Not received yet.
Ordered on the 4th April and still awaiting delivery or notification that delivery is imminent? It seems a bit 'cart before the horse' to send out asking for a review before the product has even been delivered?
Good service
Great service, was able to confirm on the phone availability of the item, received promptly. Would use again
Great products, arrived quickly and well packaged. Excellent communication as well
Extremely fast delivery, items well packed. I had a problem with one of the items, I emailed customer service and it was dealt with immediately. Great service overall, I will shop there again.
I , have still not receive my purchase as of today which is very dissipating
Speedy service, delivery earlier than anticipated. Very well packaged. Service could not be improved.
Invoice retained should unusual light bulbs be required in the future.
Useless item - it went straight in the bin.
Hello Jill,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We encourage reviews, negative or positive, to help us improve our customer service and product range. If you decide to order from us in the future, please do advise us of any problems so that we can try to rectify them. Best regards, Envirolights.
Don’t know why you have sent me a review especially as I haven’t received the goods despite your taking the payment and a vague message that I may or may not receive them until mid April or later.
Disgraceful service payed for lights they never came now still waiting on a refund. Six wks later.
Hello Aaron,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We encourage reviews, negative or positive, to help us improve our customer service and product range. Unfortunately do to courier problems there was a delay with this order. We arranged replacements which you rejected back to us and then issued a full refund, as per our communications.
We apologise for the problem you experienced ordering with us. Best regards, Envirolights.
The bulbs arrived promptly and light up the room.
Exactly as advertised
Parcel sent to my billing address instead of delivery address, so I had to go to the post office sorting office to pick up - not great
Order well rapped and delivered on time also product quality excellent.
Difficult-to-source strip lights available and shipped quickly and securely! Very pleased with the service!
Excellent service all round. Fast and efficient delivery of T8 Grolux tubes well packaged.
I ordered lights and site said was available and once I ordered then these lights were not available so they need to make sure site is up today at all times.
Enviro Lights is rated 4.38 based on 266 reviews