Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Excellent service
Allows you to purchase items out of stock. Disappointing as a few days later received an email to inform a refund will be processed. Due to Black Friday and Christmas in general now this item isn’t available anywhere never-mind the missed discount opportunity.
Massive range of products with an excellent service!
Excellent service, couldn't find size of tube I wanted, think they being discontinued for more modern ones, but envirolights had one! Great price n delivery short n on time!
I am still waiting to receive them!
Not received the product yet; hoping it’s still coming!
Excellent service and great products.
I ordered a lamp from this company and didn't realise it was pre-order. They promptly contacted me to check I realised that, when I confirmed it was my oversight and I needed it right away they processed a refund immediately and sent me a very courteous email to confirm that. Their customer service was excellent even though I didn't end up making a purchase. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend them and purchase from them in the future.
Excellent service from these guys, Bulb prices cheap for quality name of product Bells. Easy navigation around their site and easy payment through Paypal. Thank you for your sevice.
Product as described and well packaged. Fitted perfectly and bright.
Very pleased with the vintage candle bulbs ordered. Superb value, great product and very quick delivery!
Excellent product good contact woukd use again no problem
Have not received purchases?
Prompt service, well packaged to keep the bulbs in tact.
Excellent service
Excellent service,will use again
Easy transaction. Bulb good price but delivery expensive. Prompt delivery
Quick and easy to order and delivery swift. Very satisfied.
Excellent delivery time. Does what it says on the box. Will be using them again. Packaging was brilliant Thanks
Bulbs arrived promptly and in perfect condition
Enviro Lights is rated 4.32 based on 394 reviews