Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Straight forward and hassle free. Item arrived before due date and well packaged. Will use company in the future.
Website nice and clear. The bulbs came in record time and they were beautifully packaged. Thank you.
Have waited nearly 4 weeks for my order, no communication or explanation, not good!
Still not received my order a week after telling them to send it asap.
Arrived in good time, exactly as ordered. The Company kept me informed at all times and I would recommend them without any hesitation.
Brilliant the lights are on!!
Fast delivery despite the challenging times we are in. Really well packaged. Lovely glass lampshades, so nice I’m thinking of ordering some more 😀
Well I looked for a set of rope light's 4 a long time, then wow found them, & there great lights, well made nice colours, Thanks
It’s been over 2 weeks I haven’t recieved the item nor have I had any email to update me on the delivery
Still waiting for my order and a reply to the email I sent asking what the expected delivery date is likely to be. Why ask for a review when I haven't received what I ordered.
Competitively prices light and spare bulbs. Delivery was efficient.
Excellent service. Quick and efficient. Would use again.
Supplied what was asked for, within 5 working days.
I have still not received my order.
I was very happy with the way my order was dealt, from the phone call to the delivery.
Sensible and helpful people on the phone. Prompt delivery, well packaged. Good prices. What more can you ask.
I find trying to buy light bulbs so complicated these days with so many different ways they are categorized, so it was a real relief to find Envirolights actually have old fashioned bulbs for sale. So easy to find 40w bayonet candle bulbs at last - and at a decent price. Ordering and delivery were very efficient. Thank you!
Hi there.
Not the best review I'm afraid.
Have not received my order as yet.
Have sent emails to sales and customer services and as yet have had no reply. Whilst I do understand the challenging position we are in at the moment a reply would be good.
Regards
John
ordered 10 days ago and not received delivery yet.
My order was handled to my satisfaction,although delivery time was a little bit longer than I expected,this was obviously due to complications arising from Covid-19.Many thanks for your interest in this matter.
Enviro Lights is rated 4.38 based on 266 reviews