Enlighten Smiles Reviews

info@enlightensmiles.com

172 Arlington Road
1st Floor
Camden

"My wife and I having been using the Enlighten toothpaste for about two years now, since we had the Enlighten Teeth whitening programme and resullts have been brilliant in keeping the teeth White. We would not now use any other Toothpaste, it's a little more expensive than conventional toothpastes but well worth the difference. Lynn & Ray Leader"
"I feel this toothpaste and tooth lightening treatment works. I got my Enlighten tooth lightening kit from my dentist after some cosmetic dentistry treatment and it really worked well. So now I follow up with the toothpaste regularly."
"Gave me confidence to smile and show my white teeth."
"Very good"
"It works."
"My dentist recommended this toothpaste to me, I have found it to be fantastic! I would definitely recommend it to others - I’ve never had so many compliments about my teeth"
"Not sure whether I am reviewing the website or the product, but I am pleased with both. Any time I have raised an enquiry it has been dealt with efficiently and quickly. The toothpaste works well and helps maintain mywhitening treatment. Overall, very pleased."
"I feel it protects the teeth from the days acidic foods and also salty and sugary stuff. They keep the teeth looking nice. But you still need to floss."
"Customer service excellent and fast delivery!"
Michelle M
Verified Buyer
"My teeth were noticeably whiter after initial treatment and the upkeep is very easy with the teeth whitener I purchase from the dentist and enlighten toothpaste I purchase online."
"My dentist recommended that I use the Enlighten Tooth Whitening system on my teeth about a year ago and the results were remarkable. The system was easy to use and, even though I have sensitive gums, did not cause me any problems. I now use the Elighten Serum toothpaste all the time which has not only cleaned my teeth very well but has also kept them nice and white. I highly recommend the whitening system and the serum toothpaste, for me they delivered what I wanted and more."
"I love the whitening toothpaste it makes my teeth look and feel great!"
"The tooth whitening toothpaste works. I have used it once a day every day for the last twelve months and my friends and I have noticed the difference. the toothpaste that strengthens enamel is excellent and I use it every night. it takes away the aches and pains that I used to get. if I do miss a night I do notice the difference."
"Gives the best of natural looking teeth."
"Cleans and polishes teeth really well . Reduces plaque and tartar"
"Great products! I use the Tooth Serum Paste and Evo White tooth paste and love the products. Definitely recommend."
"After a weeks use I noticed my teeth felt cleaner and an improvement in tooth colour, whiter. I have just come out of hospital so as my heath improves I suspect that things will continue to go in the correct direction."
"It works very well to whiten the teeth, but not too scary white!"
"The Enlighten Smiles website is easy to navigate making ordering online straightforward. Items are securely packaged and delivery is always prompt. I have been ordering from Enlighten Smiles for some considerable time and have been very happy with the quality of the items I have received."
Margaret S
Verified Buyer
"Keeps my teeth looking white and helps with any sensitivity other toothpastes don’t seem to eradicate"
Enlighten Smiles is rated 4.83 based on 83 reviews