Enlighten Smiles Reviews

info@enlightensmiles.com

172 Arlington Road
1st Floor
Camden

"Using the Enlighten serum and toothpaste regularly helps to keep my teeth as white as when I first had the treatment done. Am getting so many compliments on how white my teeth are !"
(ESVC001) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"My teeth have never felt so clean."
(ESVC001) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great daily toothpaste that helps maintain the very noticeable treatment results."
(ESVC001) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very effective on use - highly recommended"
(ESVC001) - Posted 3 months ago
"Seen a massive improvement in the whiteness of my teeth since doing the initial treatment . Love the way you can top up whenever you feel it needs to . Defiantly built my confidence"
(ESVC001) - Posted 3 months ago
"Recommended by my dentist, find it a complete care kit for my teeth, use both as recommended and it keeps my teeth cleaner than any other product I have tried"
(ESVC001) - Posted 3 months ago
"Really makes my teeth clean, white and fresh looking."
(ESVC001) - Posted 3 months ago
"This is the best stain removing toothpaste I have used, to date. Even the dentist and hygienist comment on it's ability to improve the whiteness of my teeth. I highly recommend it!"
(ESVC001) - Posted 3 months ago
"Years ago I had teeth whitening done. A few years ago instead of repeating the procedure I started using EvoWhite toothpaste . Best move ever. The whiter smile as returned. Tastes good too. Nothing to fault. Happy 😊😊😊. Thank you"
(ESVC001) - Posted 3 months ago
"I had my teeth whitened at my dentist and although they came up a whiter shade I was disappointed they were not whiter. My dentist gave me a tube of enlighten tube paste to use and I could not believe the difference it made in just a few days so I sent off for six packs and have used it ever since. The difference is so noticeable whereas nobody commented on my teeth looking any whiter initially nut now I get plenty of comments on the difference in how they look."
(ESVC001) - Posted 3 months ago
"Unfortunately I have not brought any toothpaste for sometime now but would like to use it again can not afford to purchase at the moment but will order this excellent product when can"
(ESVC001) - Posted 3 months ago
"Great products! From the first toothpaste through the whitening itself to the maintenance programme and finally the whitening toothpaste. It all really works. Affordable teeth whitening that stays white. Happy days!"
"Fabulous product. Used after having Enlighten dental whitening to maintain the colour. Highly recommended."
"My wife and I having been using the Enlighten toothpaste for about two years now, since we had the Enlighten Teeth whitening programme and resullts have been brilliant in keeping the teeth White. We would not now use any other Toothpaste, it's a little more expensive than conventional toothpastes but well worth the difference. Lynn & Ray Leader"
Dear Lynn and Ray, thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear from such loyal and pleased customers. We really appreciate your kind words. Enlighten Team
"I feel this toothpaste and tooth lightening treatment works. I got my Enlighten tooth lightening kit from my dentist after some cosmetic dentistry treatment and it really worked well. So now I follow up with the toothpaste regularly."
Hi Pamela, the Enlighten team is delighted to hear your feedback and your experience. Thank you for your words.
"Gave me confidence to smile and show my white teeth."
Thank you for your words Kath, it's a pleasure to hear Enlighten gave you confidence to show your teeth.
"Very good"
Thank you Elisa, very kind of you.
"It works."
Thank you for the review Nicola, we pride ourselves to be the only whitening system to guarantee results, and lovely patients like yourself make it easier to show this.
"My dentist recommended this toothpaste to me, I have found it to be fantastic! I would definitely recommend it to others - I’ve never had so many compliments about my teeth"
Dear Yvette, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our product. Thank you for taking time to write this as well!
"Not sure whether I am reviewing the website or the product, but I am pleased with both. Any time I have raised an enquiry it has been dealt with efficiently and quickly. The toothpaste works well and helps maintain mywhitening treatment. Overall, very pleased."
Dear Jackie, our service is possible due to lovely customers like yourself. Take you for the time you took to write this feedback, it is highly appreciated!
Enlighten Smiles is rated 4.84 based on 96 reviews