Enlighten Smiles Reviews

info@enlightensmiles.com

172 Arlington Road
1st Floor
Camden

"Great products! From the first toothpaste through the whitening itself to the maintenance programme and finally the whitening toothpaste. It all really works. Affordable teeth whitening that stays white. Happy days!"
"Fabulous product. Used after having Enlighten dental whitening to maintain the colour. Highly recommended."
"My wife and I having been using the Enlighten toothpaste for about two years now, since we had the Enlighten Teeth whitening programme and resullts have been brilliant in keeping the teeth White. We would not now use any other Toothpaste, it's a little more expensive than conventional toothpastes but well worth the difference. Lynn & Ray Leader"
Dear Lynn and Ray, thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear from such loyal and pleased customers. We really appreciate your kind words. Enlighten Team
"I feel this toothpaste and tooth lightening treatment works. I got my Enlighten tooth lightening kit from my dentist after some cosmetic dentistry treatment and it really worked well. So now I follow up with the toothpaste regularly."
Hi Pamela, the Enlighten team is delighted to hear your feedback and your experience. Thank you for your words.
"Gave me confidence to smile and show my white teeth."
Thank you for your words Kath, it's a pleasure to hear Enlighten gave you confidence to show your teeth.
"Very good"
Thank you Elisa, very kind of you.
"It works."
Thank you for the review Nicola, we pride ourselves to be the only whitening system to guarantee results, and lovely patients like yourself make it easier to show this.
"My dentist recommended this toothpaste to me, I have found it to be fantastic! I would definitely recommend it to others - I’ve never had so many compliments about my teeth"
Dear Yvette, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our product. Thank you for taking time to write this as well!
"Not sure whether I am reviewing the website or the product, but I am pleased with both. Any time I have raised an enquiry it has been dealt with efficiently and quickly. The toothpaste works well and helps maintain mywhitening treatment. Overall, very pleased."
Dear Jackie, our service is possible due to lovely customers like yourself. Take you for the time you took to write this feedback, it is highly appreciated!
"I feel it protects the teeth from the days acidic foods and also salty and sugary stuff. They keep the teeth looking nice. But you still need to floss."
Dear Luke, your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.
"Customer service excellent and fast delivery!"
Thank you so much Theresa, for choosing Enlighten and for telling your experience. We couldn't operate without our customers' feedback.
Michelle M
Verified Buyer
"My teeth were noticeably whiter after initial treatment and the upkeep is very easy with the teeth whitener I purchase from the dentist and enlighten toothpaste I purchase online."
Thank you Michelle! We highly appreciate the trust you put in us, we're pleased to hear your good experience.
"My dentist recommended that I use the Enlighten Tooth Whitening system on my teeth about a year ago and the results were remarkable. The system was easy to use and, even though I have sensitive gums, did not cause me any problems. I now use the Elighten Serum toothpaste all the time which has not only cleaned my teeth very well but has also kept them nice and white. I highly recommend the whitening system and the serum toothpaste, for me they delivered what I wanted and more."
Dear Linda, we would like to thank you for taking time to write such kind words about your experience. It is only through feedback like yours that we are able to maintain the service we so much aim to provide.
"I love the whitening toothpaste it makes my teeth look and feel great!"
Thank you for your lovely note. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Enlighten Smiles.
"The tooth whitening toothpaste works. I have used it once a day every day for the last twelve months and my friends and I have noticed the difference. the toothpaste that strengthens enamel is excellent and I use it every night. it takes away the aches and pains that I used to get. if I do miss a night I do notice the difference."
Dear Philip, we can’t thank you enough for your kind review. Thanks to feedback of nice customers like you is that we can keep up up the standard of our service and products.
"Gives the best of natural looking teeth."
Thank you for your review, Helena, we really appreciate it.
"Cleans and polishes teeth really well . Reduces plaque and tartar"
Dear Lynne, thank you so much you for feedback, it means a lot to us.
"Great products! I use the Tooth Serum Paste and Evo White tooth paste and love the products. Definitely recommend."
Reviews are very important to us, Sarah, thank you so much for taking time to write this about your experience with Enlighten Smiles.
"After a weeks use I noticed my teeth felt cleaner and an improvement in tooth colour, whiter. I have just come out of hospital so as my heath improves I suspect that things will continue to go in the correct direction."
Thanks so much for your review, Peter. We really hope that your health is in good condition now, and the hospital situation is all behind! Your words are highly appreciated, all the best from the Enlighten team.
"It works very well to whiten the teeth, but not too scary white!"
Thank you for your feedback, Shohreh. Our aim is to achieve the whitest natural shade of white, so that when you smile, people don't notice anything strange about your teeth.
Enlighten Smiles is rated 4.85 based on 85 reviews