Enjoy Car Hire Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Enjoy Car Hire

How would you rate Enjoy Car Hire ?

"I hired a car in Kefalonia the other week through Enjoy Car Hire (great joke name, lol). It was a 17-year-old Opel Astra in a barely roadworthy condition. I didn't even know it was possible to hire a car that old, even in Greece. The car was a joke. It was in a terrible state inside and out and was awful to drive, as the clutch was clearly on its last legs. The battery died on the third day, so I spent a good chunk of that day getting it replaced, instead of lounging on the beach or playing in the pool with my son. The washer fluid light was on from the start - there was none whatsoever - and they supplied the car with about 30-40km of fuel. We had a 30-odd km drive to resort from the airport and were incredibly lucky to find an open petrol station in Kefalonia at midnight. I mentioned all this in an online chat to one of their people while I was on holiday and was asked why I accepted the car. Basically, we arrived at the airport after 11pm and were met by Vicky from Cars 4 U. She drove us five minutes along the road and set up her office (some patio furniture outside a closed filling station) where we filled out the paperwork. After everything was done and signed, her colleague brought the car around. We were shocked to say the least. But what could we do? Reject the car and then what? Walk back the airport and hope we could get another car at that time? Also we had already paid you a deposit. I really feel like we were stitched up and can imagine Cars 4 U had a good laugh at our expense. For context, immediately after returning from Greece on Sunday I headed out to Geneva for work. I hired a top spec Alfa Romeo Giulia with just 1000km on the clock for 250 Swiss francs for three days. That's about 200 euro. So pretty much what we paid for the banger in Greece, which I wouldn't have bought for £100. Here's a short video of the car in all its glory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8BnLdtkBT8&authuser=0"
"Wide range of companies to chose from cheaper than most."
"Wide range of providers, good prices."
Enjoy Car Hire is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews