Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd
Read Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd:

Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View Farm Kimblewick Aylesbury Buckinghamshire, ,

Tell us how Energy Generator Sales Ltd made you happy
Exactly what I wanted...and the prompt delivery was amazing...thank you
OK job done
EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT SERVICE. VERY HAPPY.
Ordered on a sunday and received genny in the same week. Product was tested immediately after unpacking and oiling up.(supplied) Excellent service/product and customer service! Don Gardiner
Service was responsive despite Covid, information was knowledgable, v.useful and generously given, product arrived next day as advised. Thank you.
Quick and easy purchase and delivery. I contacted Energy Generator Sales with some questions prior to purchasing the EU30is Honda Generator, the team was very knowledgably, answering all my questions and offering additional advice- which was very welcome from someone that has/had no knowledge of generators.
Very prompt delivery as with the previous item purchased.
Purchased a jet washer and we did have some concerns. However, once the original email was located by James at EG, he very quickly dealt with the issues. Which have now been dealt with in a professional manner concluding with a positive outcome. I would not hesitate in recommending Energy Generator Sales Ltd to friends and family. Thank you.
Hi Karen, I hope you're well. My apologies that your experience with Energy Generator Sales was not ideal. I have checked through our inbox and cannot find an email from you with any photos. I have just sent you an email to the address we have on our system, if you would like to send me a reply we should be able to get around any spam filters this time and I can look into resolving your issue asap! Kind Regards, James
Great service the chap I spoke to resolved everything in an instant cheers
Very promt and efficient service.
Fantastic service Thank you
Very helpful. Very fast delivery. Not flexible on price but does offer a price match if found cheaper elsewhere.
Great prices and good communications about stock levels and delivery. All good.
very good and high performance
Great service, good prices and excellent service - 10/10
Bought the new Mighty Atom and absolutely delighted with it so far. The only change I’ve made to the unit was fitting a tachometer and hour meter plus I changed the spark plug to an NGK which definitely makes it run much smoother. It’s really quiet and works brilliantly, perfect running our Motorhome, a/c and off grid operating it’s a very powerful little unit. 10/10
Excellent before sales advice. Very prompt delivery. The delivery driver was a lady who put the generator exactly where my wife advised. Much to my relief when I got home. No hesitation to recommend this company.
Good to speak to a real person on the phone. Very helpful,could not have been better. A refreshing change. I wish you every success with your super staff.
After my initial conversation with one of the team, I took the advice and purchased a generator. The customer service I received was extremely good and all my questions were answered. First class service!
Perfect competitively priced and fast delivery which was greatly appreciated when needed in a fast paced business relies on them.
Energy Generator Sales Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 363 reviews