Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd: Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View FarmKimblewickAylesburyBuckinghamshire

How would you rate Energy Generator Sales Ltd?

"Thank you very much the buggy and trailer hire last month. Please thank everyone else on your team on my behalf. Both the service and quality of equipment were excellent and very reasonably priced. Take care and we will definitely be in touch again soon. Best wishes, Mark"
"I was very impressed with the help and advice I was given when purchasing our Honda Generator. Although there was a day delay in delivery this was down to the courier company but I was phoned by Scott the next day after he had spoken to the delivery Company, to ensure they would deliver the day after, which they did. A lead that I ordered was due to be delivered by the Royal Mail by 1st Class but did not arrive and after I called and spoke to Scott the refund was notified to me about 15 mins after my call. Excellent customer service! Very genuine company and no hesitation in recommending them. Would not hesitate to use them again."
"Exemplary customer service to the point of hand delivery of the generator to ensure I received it within a narrow window of opportunity. Great communication throughout and couldn’t be more helpful."
"Excellent service, I purchased a Honda generator (Picture attached) and they even threw in a litre of oil."
"Quick to respond and helpful all the way. Would definitely use again and recommend. Thank you."
"Superb service, swift delivery, very helpful on a phone call. I would highly recommend!"
"Great service and rapid delivery."
"All worked exactly as planned, good comms throughout"
"Great products, fast service, fair price, helpfully staff. I would recommend this company."
"I found energy generators very helpful delivery arrived when promised"
"We would not hesitate to recommend Energy Generator Sales to anyone looking for excellent customer service and great value products. We recently bought a Honda 22eui generator from them. Not only were they the best price, but were very responsive to our enquiries and the generator was delivered promptly as promised."
"Sales team were helpful but disappointed with the quality of the generator build, both door locks continuously fall off and generator is far from silent!! However it does what it says on the tin when it comes to power delivery."
"Exactly as described. First class service"
"Pre sales were helpful and knowledgeable and they delivered the generator to me 3 days before I expected it. Tech support are excellent and helpful. This is my third generator and the second with an LPG conversion (the other conversion isn't nearly as nice as this one). I wish I'd had companies as good as this to deal with before."
"Ordered a Honda duel fuel generator and it was in stock or so I thought. A couple of days later had a call saying generator was going to be delivered but to refuse delivery as it wasn’t the right one so did as asked. Then found out that the petrol version was in stock and that had to be sent off to have the conversion done. On receiving the generator nearly two weeks later the side panel was badly scratched by the company that converted it. Your website needs updating to show accurate in stock items not in stock but we have to send it off to be converted. Ordered another item and had the same problem saying in stock but got delivered through another company."
"Excellent customer service always willing to go the extra mile, fantastic price and delivery was amazing. Ordered my generator before 12 and it arrived the next day, spot on 😊"
"I could not be more happy with the service provided, Thanks"
"Always helpful, quick deliveries and our first port of call for generators."
"From the informative website to dealing with the staff this was a pleasing experience. When telephoning the company I got through quickly and explained what I wanted and had a very sensible discussion with Alex which meant I was able to make a decision to buy when a number of other businesses had the same product at the same price. When I had to follow up on the delivery side of things as the item needed to go to a third party address I was dealt with out of hours and Scott got me my answer in double quick time. So good products, good prices and a great support team to make things nice and easy."
"Great service"