Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd: Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View FarmKimblewickAylesburyBuckinghamshire

Tell us how Energy Generator Sales Ltd made you happy

"Easy to set up and use. Started straight away. Will be a great boon for us whilst winter camping. Does what it says on the box."
"Bought a generator trolley kit of them and arrived like it was around the corner. Great delivery and a great service."
"A very pleasant experience. A good price and helpful staff. I subsequently purchased an item on-line and that arrived the following day. Excellent service."
"Excellent service, at a very competitive price."
"Very happy with the proffesional service I received from energy gen sales. Within 24hours my generator was delivered to my door. A stephill 2701 which is Fantastic small powerfull and easy to carry . Thanks again Scott. (Taper & Jointer)"
"Purchasing a new generator was a pleasure. The staff have good technical knowledge and are willing to answer questions. Information on the web site is excellent. In the end my choice was based on published noise levels. Delivery was very good."
"Ordered and paid for a 5kw generator on line on a Friday only to be emailed on Saturday thay was out of stock. But I was surprised when Energy Generator called and apologised and asked if I would be interested in a upgrade to the 6kw generator at no additional cost. I was so pleased and obviously said yes. Generator was delivered a few weeks later and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Energy Generator for Excellent service and prompt delivery."
"A good unit easy purchase ,delivery on time .and no problems. So all good."
"Outstanding Service ordered Tuesday morning Delivered 9am Wednesday morning generator starts first time every time and is used daily reliable can't ask for anything more. Great Advice A Big Thank You. Cheers Lyndon"
"After suffering an inconvenient deafness, I decided to go train my beast of a motor home.. but not wanting to be tied down to campsites!! It is brilliant the Honda suitcase generator! In fact my old village in kings Somborne in Hants like a huge number of villages does not have gas and has regular power breakdowns! Every house should have one! It is so quiet!! The service from the guys at egos ltd was superb!"
"i found energy generator sales very helpfull especially scott very knowledgable on all aspects allways available for advice,if only they could add oil for the generator,that would save a lot of time finding correct oil as machine is supplied empty othewise great would highly reccomend. kindest regards,Trewarren kitchen,outside catering (cornwall)"
"very pleased with all of the experience. price, delivery, contact. wish other companies were the same"
"used these guys on a few occasions now, always been a pleasure prompt delivery never a problem A*"
"Terrible Company. Messed me about for two weeks making false promises they never kept then eventually said that they had "decided to be honest with themselves in concluding such generators were not their thing" (despite advertising them on their website !) Very much get the impression this is just a typical internet box shifter. Far too risky to deal with such a Company when considering a sizeable spend and of course needing to rely on after sales service thereafter. Numerous other places to buy such equipment from so this one is best avoided in my opinion."
Dear Mr Simpson,

In our and my opinion this is a wholly unfair review you have posted.

You requested some information on 2 Natural Gas backup generators of which I promptly sent you all the info I had to hand, furthermore I even forwarded you more info on the ATS system during the Friday evening.

Both the Champion and SDMO generators you enquired about are not listed on our website and we do not actively advertise them, but do have info available from our suppliers and it's something we're looking to promote in the future.

I wanted to help you but I wasn't getting the required info back from my suppliers and I was honest that we had decided that LPG backup generators are not our speciality and we didn't wish to proceed. I agree this info could have been more forthcoming but I replied as quickly as I was given information. In hind site I should have said this from the start but I genuinely wanted to help.

I also advised that we would love to do business if your requirement changed from Gas to Diesel powered as this is our speciality.

We have installed many mains failure generators to many very happy customers and to say it's "Far too risky to deal with such a Company" is unfounded and unfair.

I hope you find a suitable supplier for your requirements and I hope we can do business in the future.

Regards
Scott
"Very quick and easy to order and pay. I also telephoned to make a specification regarding a cover colour which was noted and delivered. Excellent."
"Thank you very much the buggy and trailer hire last month. Please thank everyone else on your team on my behalf. Both the service and quality of equipment were excellent and very reasonably priced. Take care and we will definitely be in touch again soon. Best wishes, Mark"
"I was very impressed with the help and advice I was given when purchasing our Honda Generator. Although there was a day delay in delivery this was down to the courier company but I was phoned by Scott the next day after he had spoken to the delivery Company, to ensure they would deliver the day after, which they did. A lead that I ordered was due to be delivered by the Royal Mail by 1st Class but did not arrive and after I called and spoke to Scott the refund was notified to me about 15 mins after my call. Excellent customer service! Very genuine company and no hesitation in recommending them. Would not hesitate to use them again."
"Exemplary customer service to the point of hand delivery of the generator to ensure I received it within a narrow window of opportunity. Great communication throughout and couldn’t be more helpful."
"Excellent service, I purchased a Honda generator (Picture attached) and they even threw in a litre of oil."
"Quick to respond and helpful all the way. Would definitely use again and recommend. Thank you."
Energy Generator Sales Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 121 reviews