Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd
Read Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd:

Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View Farm Kimblewick Aylesbury Buckinghamshire

Tell us how Energy Generator Sales Ltd made you happy
Delivery was excellent. The only thing stopping me given 5 stars is the fact that I have asked for a stamped warranty 3 times now and have still not received it. I understand they register the warranty but I want a stamped warranty as proof and as the lady I spoke to promised to send me
Had a small problem initially but the company were great. Our little generator runs like a dream and does just what it says on the two n😀. Would highly recommend this company for their service.
I have a Champion generator that I use for supplementing the solar panels on my boat and Energy Generator Sales Ltd gave it a much overdue service as well as some fault finding. They have been so helpful, knowledgeable and quick. At every stage I was kept informed on price, what they were planning on looking at as well as timescale (and they were much quicker than they anticipated). Fantastic service and will definitely be using them from now on.
Purchase a Kipor IG 1000. Best price and delivered very quickly. Had a problem initially but this company were fantastic and worked to resolved the issue immediately they were informed. Great value, reliable delivery and excellent customer service. Well Done and Many Thanks! The generator is now running well.
Energy Generator Sales Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Super efficient, excellent price also included free oil, generator delivered 2 days after order. Can’t fault this company.
Excellent service from start to finish. I bought a Honda suitcase generator which I had converted to duel fuel (LPG, PETROL) by Energy Generators. Ordered on Monday, delivered on Friday. I am really pleased with the generator, and with the service I received from Energy Generators.
Would definitely recommend them and I would definitely use them again.
Thank you(Scott) Energy Generators.
I had an old 2 stroke petrol suction pump for my allotment. This year it failed to start and I borrowed a 4 stroke one which was so much easier to operate. I had saved extra money with the " lockdown" so on advice I bought a Honda pump. Ordering and delivery were really quick and I had it up and running in no time. I have recommended Energy Generator Sales Ltd to other plot holders.
After a few COVID related delay with the original courier delivery, Energy Generator Sales (Scott and his team) went above and beyond to ensure we where not operationally impacted by the botched delivery, and as a result of their support we didn't lose any days of our film shoot.
Excellent in every respect
Excellent service and knowledge
We odered a water pump and accessories, despite the Covid restrictions affecting businesses and deliveries, they did their best to ship everything in a timely manner. There was a problem with the delivery, but it was down to the courier, not the vendor.
I ordered a Loncin LC3000i on monday morning it arrived today wednesday ONLY 2 days to get to me in Ireland near Dublin in perfect condition packaging perfect lovely machine
My Thanks to Scott very nice person to deal with top class phone manner. I would definitely recommend Energy Generators.
Mick Bane
Energy Generators Ltd have consistently failed to honour the order. The generator was ordered with a cover which, has never been sent despite frequent reminders and requests which are now being ignored.
Very impressed with your company delivered within 24 hours of ordering. Would definitely recommend
Great service engine came well packaged like the easy way to contact them will be using again
Excellent service from first telephone conversation to getting my new generator running.
I ordered a Honda eu22i with plg conversion (duel fuel). When the generator arrived I followed the Honda manual instructions to set it to run off petrol. But their were no instructions for plg running, so I had to phone the service department for advice. They were very helpful, with very clear and easy to follow instructions. Now my generator is running well on both fuels.
I am very happy with the service, price of product, and promt delivery that I received from this company.
Would definitely use them again. Thank you Energy Generators Ltd.
Initial contact very good. Was able to review objectively a full range of generators available and ultimately make a choice that appeared to meet my requirements. The help by telephone and ease of purchase helped in reaching a decision. Delivery was prompt and the carton was undamaged on receipt so all was well.
Honda EU10i Generator - Well packaged, prompt delivery. Approx. 10 hours use to date - quiet, efficient, ideal back-up for my full-timer motorhome.
Whilst I am delighted with my purchase and the helpfulness of there staff, particularly Trevor in the service department, I was not impressed by there chosen delivery company UPS however I understand they are on the case.
It arrive three days late but suspect this was due to the courier rather than the supplier.
Energy Generator Sales Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 201 reviews