Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd: Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View FarmKimblewickAylesburyBuckinghamshire

How would you rate Energy Generator Sales Ltd ?

"Ordered a Honda duel fuel generator and it was in stock or so I thought. A couple of days later had a call saying generator was going to be delivered but to refuse delivery as it wasn’t the right one so did as asked. Then found out that the petrol version was in stock and that had to be sent off to have the conversion done. On receiving the generator nearly two weeks later the side panel was badly scratched by the company that converted it. Your website needs updating to show accurate in stock items not in stock but we have to send it off to be converted. Ordered another item and had the same problem saying in stock but got delivered through another company."
"Excellent customer service always willing to go the extra mile, fantastic price and delivery was amazing. Ordered my generator before 12 and it arrived the next day, spot on 😊"
"I could not be more happy with the service provided, Thanks"
K Mobile Grooming Supplies
Verified Buyer
"Always helpful, quick deliveries and our first port of call for generators."
"From the informative website to dealing with the staff this was a pleasing experience. When telephoning the company I got through quickly and explained what I wanted and had a very sensible discussion with Alex which meant I was able to make a decision to buy when a number of other businesses had the same product at the same price. When I had to follow up on the delivery side of things as the item needed to go to a third party address I was dealt with out of hours and Scott got me my answer in double quick time. So good products, good prices and a great support team to make things nice and easy."
"Great service"
"They were professional, polite and knew their business. They supplied me with a generator that met all my requirements at a very competitive price. I am happy to recommend them."
"excellent service, would highly recommend"
"They were professional, polite and they knew their business. They supplied me with a generator that met my requirements at a very competitive price."
"I am happy about my purchase the generator meet my enquiry the only - I found it's the noise it's supposed to be silent. This generator is used to power a catering trailer in a public place, because of the noise I was required to provide a acoustic box for the generator, which cost me pretty same price. Best regards"
"Extremely helpful staff, gave great information that helped in my decision to buy the generator and fast delivery."
C Stanbrook
Verified Buyer
"Great service and happy to help"
"It's the first time I've used this company and the service I received was outstanding I would definitely recommend them"
"Excellent service very helpful staff no chance to try after sales as generator works perfectly."
"Very helpful. Delivery was on time as expected. Would recommend!"
"good price and fast service would use this company again."
"excellent service & price ,very helpful &,very pleased ."
"Very personal and helpful staff, polite, listened, recommended and not pushy."
"great price, easy ordering, quick and as promised delivery."
"Great service. Just added our 3rd generator to our tool kit from energy generators."
Energy Generator Sales Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 92 reviews