Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd
Read Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd:

Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View Farm Kimblewick Aylesbury Buckinghamshire

Tell us how Energy Generator Sales Ltd made you happy
Easy to use web site, competitive pricing, well packaged and delivered on time. What more could you wish for
Phoned up and got genny the same day, pick up.
Great Honda WBX30 WATER PUMP - TOP QUALITY. BRILLIANT COMPANY AND DELIVERED QUICKLY - COMPETITIVE PRICE.
I found the whole team very knowledgeable & professional - The fault was fixed 1st time
Very easy to order online. Fast delivery and excellent communications.
I've recently been a victim of a flood where it became apparent I needed a good water pump quickly. I found Energy Generator Sales Ltd to be very competetive on price and very efficient on despatching the pump to me.....top marks.
Brilliant service, Trevor was really helpful and guided me to buy the right generator for my needs, would recommend this company to all my friends, definitely 10 out of ten, fantastic service
I’d give 10 stars if I could. 5 for the service, I was given great advice from the guys, and 5 for the Champion mighty atom, this generator runs all of the things in my Motorhome including espresso machine!
complete generator novice here i gave all the details of what i needed the generator to do, extremely helpful in advising me on exactly what was my best buy and converted my choice to run on gas. rapid service and a pleasure to do business with only fault was someone forgot to put in a necessary pdf but soon solved with a phone call and subsequent email.
Bought a champion atom generator. Talked to someone prior to buying as I had two shortlisted to talk them through. He was very helpfull. It came about three days later and everything is grand with it to date.
Exceptional customer service - I love my generator and now I know where to take it if anything goes wrong šŸ‘šŸ¼
Excellent next day delivery and very helpful phone backup
very good generator eu221 very quite,
Excellent super fast service highly recommended
very competitive pricing. early problem sorted out without fuss. recommend this firm.
We ordered are new stephill generator and arrived the next day , from talking to them and picking the correct one , great service 10/10 šŸ‘
The staff were very helpful in answering my questions (both pre and post sale), and they accommodated my request to view a particular generator at their premises.
They were set up to do so in a safe manner, given the COVID-19 pandemic.
Purchasing was even easier, done on their website via PayPal (thank you for supporting PayPal!) and the delivery was safe, and speedy.
Overall, a good experience and I would recommend.
This item was safely delivered but it hasn't been used as it has to be shipped
to Dominica West Indies next month.
Questions answered with a smile. Delivery was as smooth as silk. As for the Duel fuel generator, what a marvellous machine. I'm very pleased.
Does what it I wanted it for šŸ‘šŸ‘
Energy Generator Sales Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 255 reviews