Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd
Read Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd:

Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View Farm Kimblewick Aylesbury Buckinghamshire, ,

Tell us how Energy Generator Sales Ltd made you happy
Excellent service, dispatch & communications
I wanted advice on a portable generator for my overland vehicle and something as a back up for home. The sales team very knowledgeable and helpful. They guided me to a lower priced one to suit my needs. Arrived fast and very pleased.
great generator, DHL. damaged it slightly and generator sales sent new replacement straight away , was left very happy
Outstanding service. The staff were happy to assist in my choice of generator. Further, due to me being a pain with delivery, they contacted me in advance and accommodated my needs.
I’ve been searching for a generator maintenance company for a while and have finally found one that is knowledgeable and helpful. Their engineer came precisely when he said, took the time to explain what he was doing and why and gave the generator a proper test. 5* on all fronts - thanks
The product consisting of Champion 92001i generator is great but delivery poor as waited three weeks to receive it.
Order placed 30th September with 3 - 5 days delivery stated, Now 20th October and no delivery despite numerous promises on the phone. Very poor service.
4no. Warrior generators were supplied at a competitive price and were delivered on time.
great service and good comunication from them, i purchased honda 22 generator would definatly buy from them again
Fantastic, lightning quick delivery, great item. Very impressed would certainly use again. Thanks
I have not received this product as yet
Hi Juliet, I hope you are doing well. My apologies that you haven't received the unit yet, I've had a look into this with TNT and I can see that delivery was attempted on the 27th, but that you were not home. TNT should have left you a message to rearrange delivery. Please let me know if there are any further issues! Kind Regards, James
Excellent advice and service - even on a Sunday. And Loncin 3500i generator arrived on time and I'm very pleased with it.
Received promptly and all up and running. I Will be using the generator to back up my heating system, as we are prone to power cuts, due to all the overhead lines in the area. Thanks
A great item and very fast delivery. Answered all my questions. Would definitely recommend to others.
Ordered a Champion dual fuel generator late on a Friday and the machine was delivered promptly on the Tuesday morning exactly as advised. Very pleased with the generator and with the customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Over the moon!! Super fast delivery,great communication and my Champion 2200 generator is better than expected! Would highly recommend these guys 🤩
Great generator
Highly recommended. Good service and efficient customer service centre sorted out prompt delivery. Champion mighty atom turned out to be ideal for my use. Plenty of power and very quiet so ideal for sensitive environments. Also very light weight so easy to transport.
I am delighted with my new LONCIN water pump. I got very good service on delivery and price. Further more Trevor was able advise me on connection options and performance, both have proved useful. Thank you.
Great services and price 😊