Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd
Read Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd:

Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View Farm Kimblewick Aylesbury Buckinghamshire

Tell us how Energy Generator Sales Ltd made you happy
Very prompt delivery as with the previous item purchased.
Purchased a jet washer had some concerns, EG requested I email the details along with pictures, however, 2 weeks later no response to my email hence the rating.
Hi Karen,

I hope you're well. My apologies that your experience with Energy Generator Sales was not ideal. I have checked through our inbox and cannot find an email from you with any photos.

I have just sent you an email to the address we have on our system, if you would like to send me a reply we should be able to get around any spam filters this time and I can look into resolving your issue asap!

Kind Regards,

James
Great service the chap I spoke to resolved everything in an instant cheers
Very promt and efficient service.
Fantastic service
Very helpful. Very fast delivery. Not flexible on price but does offer a price match if found cheaper elsewhere.
Great prices and good communications about stock levels and delivery. All good.
very good and high performance
Great service, good prices and excellent service - 10/10
Bought the new Mighty Atom and absolutely delighted with it so far. The only change I’ve made to the unit was fitting a tachometer and hour meter plus I changed the spark plug to an NGK which definitely makes it run much smoother. It’s really quiet and works brilliantly, perfect running our Motorhome, a/c and off grid operating it’s a very powerful little unit. 10/10
Excellent before sales advice. Very prompt delivery. The delivery driver was a lady who put the generator exactly where my wife advised. Much to my relief when I got home.
No hesitation to recommend this company.
Good to speak to a real person on the phone. Very helpful,could not have been better. A refreshing change. I wish you every success with your super staff.
After my initial conversation with one of the team, I took the advice and purchased a generator.
The customer service I received was extremely good and all my questions were answered. First class service!
Perfect competitively priced and fast delivery which was greatly appreciated when needed in a fast paced business relies on them.
The staff were very helpful polite and informative. They were very patient with me as I am a first Tim Ebuyer of a generator, explained everything that I needed to know and help me make a decision on which model and parts to purchase without making me feel pressurised at any point. The Generator I purchased a Honda EU2200i came with the added LPG conversion and worked straight out of the box. I would highly recommend Energy Generators Sales to anyone that is preparing for your generator needs.
Fantastic service
Friendly and helpful phone guidance on choice of generator, effortless sales experience via website. Very quick delivery direct from stock, delighted with product.
Highly recommended.
From ordering to delivery Everything went well.
Good product and excellent service.
Bought a generator. Came with sediment cap and filter missing. Had to buy a new part. Unhelpful staff.
Hi Serge,

My apologies that you felt this was not being looked into and given the attention that it deserved. As mentioned over the phone, prior to you informing me that you had sourced the part yourself, I was in communication with Stephill with the aim of providing a solution for you as soon as possible.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Kind regards,

James
This is the second purchase I’ve made both Honda products and from ordering to receiving the items all was easy , delivery prompt and well packaged , would use again.
Energy Generator Sales Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 277 reviews