Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd: Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View FarmKimblewickAylesburyBuckinghamshire

How would you rate Energy Generator Sales Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

D Robertson
Verified Buyer
"from purchase to delivery everything went to plan, also advise on what gen set to buy was valuable. would recommend Energy Generators sales Ltd to anybody. Donald Robertson Inverness"
"I initially contacted Stephill Generators and they provided me with Energy Generators details as a trusted reseller. The initial sale part was good, no problem with order and transferring funds. Organised to generator delivered to a separate address as I was not going to be in on day of delivery. Package was delivered to separate address and I went to collect it all good. When I returned home and opened package wheel kit was missing. I emailed them and called the next day. Was called back and said they would have to investigate with courier. Came back and said all goods were signed for. I said delivery note does not say 2 parcels? I felt I was being accused of stealing the wheel kit, I just needed it was a job that I now has to reschedule. Eventually they came back to me and the courier has admitted it had only delivered one of the parcels and would deliver the other that day which they did. Another round trip to separate address to collect it. Wheel kit is poorly made. Screw bracket to put on wheels has been welded in the wrong way around. When assembled and wheel as put on it is impossible to tighten or loosen the wheels because of poor manufacturing. I had no option but to go with it as really needed it for a job. To my mistake I did not tighten up wheels maybe as much as I should have as I was worried about spinning the thread to much. The wheels have now moved making the generator too awkward to move. It is now sat in the garage until I get some time to figure out what I’m going to do? To be fair I have not contacted Energy Generators about this issue as I feel what is the point? Their attitude when I had a problem with the delivery was quite dismissive and accusing! They probably would have told me to send it back but I couldn’t as I would have lost the job I bought it for in the 1st place. For these 2 reasons I give them 3 out of 5 stars... should have trusted my initial instincts and went for the slightly cheaper option for the same product on the internet and not went with the recommendation!"
Hi Danny,

Very sorry you feel let down with your purchase - there seems to have a small communication issue when you contacted us about the missing wheel kit.

Please be assured that we are never intentionally dismissive - unfortunately we have to deal with fraud and theft on a daily basis and are thus forced into making stringent checks on any missing items. It doesn't help when couriers don't do their job properly!

I hope that you have resolved the issue with the wheel kit - if not, please do contact us again and we will do what we can to help. Stephill products are usually top notch, and if their is a genuine issue with the wheel kit they should replace it without question.

Many Thanks,

Colin Gillespie
Energy Sales Team
G McInerney
Verified Buyer
"Quick sale and delivery"
"Very friendly, helpful customer service. Good value and quick delivery. Would recommend"
"Firstly, delivery was amazingly fast, the generator itself starts very easily on the electric start, and holds voltage and frequency to very tight margins with varying loads. I am very satisfied with the unit, it is exceptionally good value for money."
"They had exactly what we needed, delivered on time and the purchase was perfect for the job we required it for. The assistant gave us spot on information for the equipment we purchased."
"Great customer service and knowledge of products, generator arrived well packaged and fast delivery and does everything on the box fab service"
"brought an item that said was in stock, turned out next day it wasmt, 3 days later had to chase refund, told refund will be with me same day as I needed to buy generator elsewhere and no refund appeared. had to re-chase refund and it still hasn't arrived."
"Kept in touch regarding out of stock item."
"easy to deal with very quick delivery"
"Great service, delivery very quick. Would highly recommend this company."
"Extremely prompt service and great follow-up customer care. Just bought a second gennie as a present for my Father-in-Law from you too - great service, keep it up!!"
"Good knowledgeable sales info/ very pleased across the board/ no complaints whatsoever."
"Next day delivery,item was new undamaged, no oil with it though,so couldn't fire it up, it needs 10w30. 600ml. these are seriously quiet, electric and pull start. well made, even has hour meter, 2xuk plug sockets. on inverter mode sounds like its running just of tick over. on normal its still quiet. although its on wheels ,fuelled up its still lift able,"
"Well I'm not happy I rang you over a week ago and was promised that the regulator would be with me last Saturday bout a week on and still not here so have not used the geny apart from the first day so had to cancel the jobs as with out it I have no power to run my work shop . So if it is not sorted asap you can come and collect it and give me a full refund From philip Stanyard atfurlongs farm bitterley ludlow Sy83hr"
"Had a suitable generator in stock, not one We'd initially looked at, however the generator is perfectly suited to our needs and was well priced."
"I can obtain power now without connecting to the grid. Ideal in an emergency. Simple connections, lightweight and can be used in many environments. Useful for narrowboats, in fact I will be purchasing a smaller generator as back up for a Motorhome."
"Very professional sales team, fast delivery"
"Good price, prompt service."
"Slight discount. Also delivered when they said they would. Good service"
Energy Generator Sales Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 70 reviews