Endole Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Endole

How would you rate Endole?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Endole in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Purchased items in Dec 2016 from this website as from what I could tell it seemed genuine, but what came was excuses after excuses and never received items ordered, to eventually no response at all and no refund. I have been in contact with others who have experienced the same treatment. Their website is quite convincing, but the biggest give away looking at it now is their contact details and addresses, as the phone number is a dead line. I would like to share my experience to help prevent others from being scammed by deplacer."
Endole is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews