EMR Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend EMR

How would you rate EMR ?

"An absolute disgrace. I decided to try EMR as a potential new business proposition and tried the Gloucester branch out by taking a set of 5 alloy wheels and some other aluminium pieces. I turned up with my 2 year old fast asleep in the car and was told that I had to get off the premises because of my son. This was around 11:20am on a Saturday morning. Ok, rules are rules... I turned around and took my son home and drove back to do as requested. I turned up at 11:43am and was told by the staff (very abruptly) that they'd closed. When I pointed out that the website stated that they were open until 12pm they replied that they finished at 11:45am and it was tough. I spoke to the office staff who had asked me to leave the premises just 23 minutes earlier and he wasn't interested. A complete waste of time and space. A wasted morning and obviously they won't be receiving my trade. I'll continue to use my existing recycling centre for my business of waste aluminium... which is a lot more than a set of alloys as I run an aluminium/steel stocking company. I would avoid this business at all costs and look to other recycling centers who are actually interested in doing business."
EMR is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews