empress building centre ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend empress building centre ltd

02083466669

sales@empressbathrooms.co.uk

Tell us how empress building centre ltd made you happy

"The best range of bathroom branded products, I couldn't have asked for more than this. Thanks for the great design service wonderful :)"
Are you empress building centre ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Been a customer for many years now and can say their prices are usually unbeatable when comparing with other websites online. Also never had a problem when ordering, safe and on time best of all cheap. I've done many projects in my time & have got all of my bathroom products through Empress, now I just order online instead of coming into the showroom, their prices are the best I can find in North London and other websites I've checked online"
"Not able to tell you how happy :) I am with my bathroom. Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! I would also like to say thank you to all your helpful staff."
"Top Bathroom Showroom It's incredible. We have gone at least 5 times now to showroom to pick our dream cloakroom / bathroom. As their is so much choose. Without helpful staff, we would have gone confused.com by now. Lots on display in showroom. Helped to plain drawing Thanks a millions Shelly"
empress building centre ltd is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews