Elmtronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elmtronics
Read Elmtronics Reviews
We had problems understanding the way the charger worked when connected by smart phone .However ,once we received advice from the electronics team following Katie, the home charge consultant's intervention, we were able to understand how the charger worked and how to hook up the car to the charger. We are now able to charge the car successfully and we are delighted with our electronics device.
Elm tronics, have from the begining of our electric vehicle journey, been very professional, help full, understanding, and full of advise. As a company I find them to be truthfull which is of course just the way, we as a company need our suppliers to be. I need to know what I can do, and not what a sales person wants me to here. If any company is looking for advise on vehicle charging then Elm would be your first call.
Been with Eltronics for many years. That's telling you everything. Had a lovely crew that installed the chargers. With the sun blazing down in a very hot summer they didn't hesitate to work under hard conditions. Every morning they would inform me the days intentions and every night left the site clean and most important safe !!!!!! Every year Elmtronics contact me to make sure all is fine, and to answer any questions that I may have. only had a one little problem and a member of the team travelled down 100s of mile especially to rectified my problem They are and most efficient compony iv had in my working Life Many Thanks to all at Elmtronics Dave.
Elmtronincs have provided a great service with reliable robust products and great inflation. team
Excellent service cant fault them ,have advised many other dealers .
From first call to final handover the team proved very efficient. All queries were answered promptly and the whole process was trouble free. Would recommend ! Chairman Norton Hall Management Company
Elmtronics have been a very professional outfit to deal with and i have gone on to use them on multiple occasions. The equipment is good quality and i would happily recommend them based on our experience. Simon MacConachie, Sherwoods Motor Group
very nice engineers and kept to time and were efficient# a pleasureto have in the house
Always a pleasure to work with. Easy to contact regarding issues, excellent service. Nothing is to much trouble and always go the extra mile.
The installation went well but the servicing and maintenance of the points in a timely manner have been problematic
Great service - lovely people to work with - came recommended to me by a local authority.
Elmtronics is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews