Elite Tuition Group Reviews

ashby@elitetuitiongroup.co.uk

Huntingdon House

Tell us how Elite Tuition Group made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Really helpful friendly staff. My daughter really enjoyed the tuition in english and maths. It was tailored to meet her individual needs. Highly recommend."
"Elite really helped my 10 year old boy with spelling and grammar. His maths is generally ok but Elite also helped here. As working parents we were finding it difficult to spend the time our son needed for extra curricular support. Coupled with the fact that he generally doesn’t like doing homework Elite has really helped us. Our son often didn’t like going through spelling and grammar with us but genuinely enjoys going to Elite. He has just passed his mock SATS and we are confident he will be where he needs to be when the time comes. Thanks to all at Elite. Great service and a great bunch of people who can’t do enough for their pupils. We’ll definitely be using Elite again with number two son. Thanks again. Bob Holt."
"Elite have been fantastic with my two boys - plans tailored to their needs, able to change sunjects easily too should the need arise. I would definitely recommend them to everyone that has children who may need extra support or even those that are excelling and want challenging more."
"All my 3 children have benefited from the support and coaching of Elite. Each child’s needs were identified and a plan tailored around their needs. The support and encouragement has made a huge difference. They have all benefited from Maths and English - and have been able to change subjects as they’ve improved. My eldest daughter is now doing Science and her teacher at school has noticed the difference in her level of engagement as she now understands so much more and Improved her confidence. I am very grateful to all the care and support over the years. I always recommend Elite to friends!"
"My daughter has attended Elite for sometime now. I am so pleased with her grades, progress and her confidence in maths has grown. The tutors and staff are professional, efficient and very helpful. Especially Andrea who has been so pleasant to deal with during our time at the centre. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and I do to other parents. Thank you Rebecca & your team"
"We enlisted our Daughter With Elite within a couple of months her confidence at school in general had grown , also we had amazing feedback from her tutors at school she went from level 4 to level 6 in Maths . Her English also improved massively with her teachers again being very complimentary at parents evening. I would recommend Elite to anyone , it will make a world of difference to your child’s education. Give it a try for a couple of months , you will notice the difference just in that short space of time ."
"Very friendly and helpful staff at elite tuition in the ashby centre My daughter has achieved the grades she required due to the excellent tutors I would recommend elite tuition to any parents. First class"
"Sent our 14year Daniel to help with his Maths and English , within a couple of months I could see the difference the extra tuition was making. I would recommend Elite to any Parent ."
"My son has been attending elite tuition for 6 months and the support and service we have received has been second to none. My son has improved in his school work and has become a lot more confident. The staff have been very welcoming and friendly Can’t thank elite tuition enough."
"My son has been attending Elite in Ashby for 3 months and I can honestly say his confidence and positivity towards his learning has increased tremendously in such a short space of time. The relaxed and friendly approach from the staff and teachers within the centre has put him at ease from day 1 and his abilities are improving week to week. I’m so happy to see him being enthusiastic about subjects he previously tried to avoid and him grow in confidence as the weeks go by. I couldn’t be happier with our experience with Elite x"
"My daughter has been attending the centre for 5 months now and I cannot believe the improvement in her confidence. Her teachers are so impressed with her development. She has increased by 2 years on her reading age during that time. I am so happy."
"Elite tuition may be a new name to a already successful team of staff who provide essential support to students. They already have the ability to attract like minded individuals who wish to bring that something special out in every student who passes through their classes. My son learns in all sorts of ways. It’s all about trying new things and seeing what’s works best for him. They pay attention to your child to see how they find it easier to learn and at what speed. My sons whole approach to education has improved and his confidence in the school class excelled since being with the Ashby staff. It helped him to know that he was not the only pupil who sometimes struggled with learning. The staff are kind, have time for them; time to sit with them and talk to them. It’s very nurturing and the staff will see where their strengths are and encourage them. I can’t believe how much progress he has made. If you’d told me this much progress was possible, I would never have believed it. It’s the perfect school for him, definitely. I can’t fault the staff at Elite in Ashby, they give 100% to the students."
Elite Tuition Group is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews