Elevation Balloons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elevation Balloons
Read Elevation Balloons Reviews

About Elevation Balloons:

Elevation Balloons provides inflated balloons throughout the UK. We aim to have the highest standards of customer care and deliver our balloons on a selected day of delivery. Elevation Balloons have a huge range of balloons available to be delivered inflated with helium to a door of your choice. Bring a smile with an inflated balloon in a box. www.elevation-balloons.co.uk

info@elevation-balloons.co.uk

Elevation BalloonsMile Oak Industrial EstateOswestrySY10 8GA

Tell us how Elevation Balloons made you happy
I was very disappointed because despite your constant assurances that the balloons would arrive on the 27th in time for my wife's 60th birthday the next day, they didn't actually arrive until late afternoon on 28th.
Although she didn't say anything, my wife was very disappointed on the morning of her birthday to not have it marked in the traditional family way when, like so many, she was already dealing with a cancelled party.
Very quick dispatch, lots of friendly communication and lots of variety in stock. Thanks.
Quick easy transaction and quick delivery
Very quick delivery and good products.
I like your balloons nice colour and Very fast delivery. Goodluck
DO NOT ORDER. I ordered a balloon with a gift card. The balloon itself was fine, however the gift card was equally as important due to its meaningful message. It was my best friend's 30th birthday and they misspelled her name on the gift card. Instead of 'Katherine', it was 'Kathrtine' (as shown in photo). I spoke to a staff member on the online chat who was apologetic and offered a refund of £2.99 - the price of the gift card. Personally, I find this insulting as the balloon itself was £19.99 and due to this appalling and careless mistake, the entire present was ruined. What was meant as a thoughtful gift was then dismantled by an error on their behalf.

The manager then called me, by my request, who described it as 'bang out of order' but refused to acknowledge my disappointment properly and instead ridiculed my point about it ruining the birthday present. He was extremely insensitive, insincere, and overall obscenely rude. He argued the unconvincing point that the two items are 'separate' and so legally should be only considered for a full refund if both the balloon and gift card are faulty/with errors. Completely ridiculous as the gift card itself is physically attached to the balloon and clearly forms an important part of the present. The discussion got very heated on the phone as he further ridiculed my argument and even laughed on occasion. I was forced to hang up due to being very upset by his shameful and unprofessional demeanor.

All in all, I am disgusted by this mistake and more so by the distinct lack of care and tactlessness when it came to resolving my complaint. £2.99 is hardly enough to compensate for this negligence. I further spoke out about this on Instagram have since been blocked by their Instagram account. The professionalism is unforgivable and I will never order from them again nor will I recommend their services.
I was not very happy with my purchase at all. Almost £40 spent and when the balloon arrived it looked nothing like the picture, the writing was peeling off already and it was tiny! The string attached had no decoration to it at all. Really disappointing considering the price, I was actually quite embarrassed to give it to my husband.
The main balloon was ok but the others were deflated
Very very disappointed
Don’t buy if you want balloons delivered on a particular day! Very disappointed in the service! Do NOT recommend & perhaps this time my review may be made public?!
DON’T recommend & DON’T buy balloons if you want them to arrive on a specific day as this website is clearly misleading & they certainly CAN NOT guarantee delivery on a day of your choice as I unfortunately found out much to the birthday recipients disappointment & mine! At the time of purchasing I was prepared to pay for the ballon plus the guaranteed delivery delivery cost but as it happens it’s turned out to be an incredibly pricey ballon to arrive after a birthday!
Delighted with balloon for daughters birthday. It was so better that receiving a card. Even managed to get it delivered on her actual birthday which due to current issues was amazing. Thank you so much Elevation Events you saved the day. 👍🏻
Delivered by friendly driver, balloons excellent condition,and as advertised, will purchase again in the future. Happy to recommend to friends and family .
Brilliant balloons, great service a wonderful surprise thanks
I was really impressed with this service. It was easy to place my order. The balloon was exactly what I wanted and arrived on time. I was kept informed on when it was going to arrive aswell which was helpful. Brilliant. Really pleased. Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you.
Very easy ordering process and prompt delivery. Ordered a large personalised balloon for my Granddaughter's birthday during April 2020 lockdown. She was thrilled when it was delivered.
Thank you.
The balloon was a sparkly unicorn sent to the house of a little 4 year old girl. They were amazed at the size and quality of it. All friends who saw it wanted to know where it came from and I happily passed on your name. It made their day in these awful times.
A lovely balloon in a box and a nice size too, my daughter loved it for her birthday! It was delivered on requested date, I would definitely buy from this website again.
I ordered a large helium balloon with with my daughters name printed on for her birthday. I was able to select a date for delivery. It arrived on time, well packaged and I was given an hours time slot for delivery.
The balloon was exactly as it appeared in the picture. Fantastic service. Thank you.
Items I originally ordered were out of stock and I was notified by a message left on my answer phone and an email enquiring what date I needed the items for. After contacting House of Party to let them know I was informed that there had been a further delay with the items and would not be here on time. I telephoned customer services to see if we could find another product that would match in colour and the service I received was just wonderful. The young lady I spoke to even went as far as going to the warehouse to match colours for me and I received my order the next day. Thank you House of Party for your exceptional customer care. I will not hesitate in using your company again.
Was a delight to deal with. Called the number given to place order and House Of Party was not just polite and helpful but they stuck to their word and got my purchases sent out ASAP as they knew I was in a panic to get them for a birthday party. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Elevation Balloons is rated 4.51 based on 552 reviews