Elevation Balloons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elevation Balloons
Read Elevation Balloons Reviews

About Elevation Balloons:

Elevation Balloons provides inflated balloons throughout the UK. We aim to have the highest standards of customer care and deliver our balloons on a selected day of delivery. Elevation Balloons have a huge range of balloons available to be delivered inflated with helium to a door of your choice. Bring a smile with an inflated balloon in a box. www.elevation-balloons.co.uk

info@elevation-balloons.co.uk

Elevation BalloonsMile Oak Industrial EstateOswestrySY10 8GA

Tell us how Elevation Balloons made you happy
Perfect , it’s definitely the best company around so certainly will be using again . My granddaughter was over the moon with her mermaid balloon.
Balloon arrived as a Birthday suprise for friend, a great price for huge balloon, well packed and great courier service. My only niggle would be it arrived 2 days earlier then the actual date select - BUT, it's better then late and I am happy to support a UK business in light of precedented times. Thank you and would recommend!
Gorgeous balloon at a good price. My little grand-daughter loved it. Ginormous box which could have been prettier. Great communication.
superb quality product , it arrived exactly on time , so ..very impressed indeed , i will definitely be using EV again
Brilliant service! Ordered a month ago. Arrived on date requested and balloon is great. Will recommend.
Fantastic service. I ordered a balloon for my daughters birthday during Covid 19 Lockdown. It arrived on time and it is still going after 2 weeks. Just about to order another one.
Excellent quality. So delighted
Great balloon. My daughter loves it!
I was not very happy with my purchase at all. Almost £40 spent and when the balloon arrived it looked nothing like the picture, the writing was peeling off already and it was tiny! The string attached had no decoration to it at all. Really disappointing considering the price, I was actually quite embarrassed to give it to my husband.
Disappointed in the product received and subsequent customer service. Will not be using this company again.
My friend loved her balloon! Arrived on date requested, photo of delivery sent to me and a purchase that was a pleasure to do. Thank you 😀
The main balloon was ok but the others were deflated
Very very disappointed
Great balloons delivered on time
Will recommend and re-order
Came when was meant too, exactly what I ordered, daughter loved her balloon. Thank you.
Delivered on time
Great balloons
Was really happy with the service due to lockdown I was still able to make someone happy on there birthday so it was priceless
EXCELLENT, DELIVERED ON TIME AND THE HELIUM BALLOON WAS LARGER THAN I HAD EXPECTED, REALLY PLEASED WITH THIS ORDER.
On time delivery, great balloons that have lasted for ages!
Excellent service and speedy delivery. Had a super excited 10 year old girl when she seen her surprise balloon job well done. The only issue I did have was that the box the Bubble balloon came in Wasn’t sealed to good it actually looked like someone tried to open it and stuck it down with a bit of cheap sellotape and it would be good if you could personalise the bubble balloons for kids too. Apart from that really happy with my purchase xx thanks
awesome! we expected the balloons to not have floated as well as they did by the time we opened the box, but they did! very happy with the purchase.
Elevation Balloons is rated 4.51 based on 556 reviews