Element Games Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Element Games

How would you rate Element Games ?

"Not very happy at all. Took my money for an item to be delivered on the 28th. No notification. Delivery date came and went. Had to log in to their site to find it was now going to be delivered in July. Poor service."
"Good selection of products for painting and wargaming. Also great place to hang out and play games with friends and have a drink."
"Element Games are a byword for fast, extremely reliable service. I've never been disappointed whenever I've used them, and because of their excellent rewards scheme I'm always coming back. Highly recommended."
Element Games is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews