EIMASS Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend EIMASS Limited
"Excellent quality and fast delivery"
"Very nice stones with which the clothes are magnificent."
"Love these gems! Sparkle really shows well on stage. Delivery and customer care are excellent."
Great design
"Great quality and very quick delivery"
"Product just as described . Quick delivery. Would recommend . Will definitely use again to attach gems to fabric"
"Usually very excellent as they arrive within 2 days However on my last order I should have had round chessboard flat back stones and you sent me square ones. They had to put on diagonally as there wasn't time to have them changed. Other wise on every other occasion very good."
"Very good service with a quick response"
"Amazing 5 *****"
"Good quality stones delivered fast"
"I place a lot orders with Eimass and they are always helpful and delivered quickly. The crystals are very good quality."
"All orders have been received in a couple of days, never had any problems with an order."
"Beautiful sparkle, they are my go to crystal supplier"
"I have only had to contact Eimass once, and that was to add an item to my order. They have always been prompt, professional and great to work with. I get the stones sent to Portugal and it always takes less than a week. I am the happiest performer that I found this company."
Thank you. Amazing costume.
"Exceptional Quality, so pleased with how they shine beautifully, they make my costumes look very expensive!"
"Happy with product"
"I am impressed by the quality of the products I purchased and the speed of shipping. I had an inquiry about a product and the email went un answered. If I had any constructive criticism, it would be to raise the bar on customer service. I will continue to purchase from Eimass and would highly recommend to others."
"I was very impressed with all your help and excellent delivery time, thank you"
"EIMASS Exquisite range crystals are perfect!"
"Fab service excellent quality of stones very shiney. Excellent communication"
"Very good and very shiny stones which are just what we need for our craft work. Arrived quickly and very well packaged."
EIMASS Limited is rated 4.89 based on 36 reviews