EH Services Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend EH Services

About EH Services: EH Services is a family-owned business established in 1967 renowned for excellent product knowledge and customer service. Our staff have extensive experience in electrical retail.

We understand our customers' needs and excel in giving good honest impartial advice along with a personal touch and excellent after sales service.

Stockists of Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, SMEG, Rangemaster, Bosch, Neff, Siemens, Miele, Beko, Montpellier, Hoover Candy, Hotpoint, Indesit, Dimplex, Morphy Richards & many more.

ehsappliances@yahoo.co.uk

Unit 4, Locksley Business Park, Montgomery Road,

Telephone

How would you rate EH Services?

"Fantastic bunch of sales people and we would certainly not buy anywhere else in the future"
"Very knowledgeable with all there stock, very friendly and easy to deal with. Fantastic aftercare also which is hard to get with most companies."
"Very knowledgeable staff, welcoming atmosphere and great value, 10 out of 10."
"Friendly service, staff always go the extra mile to help out. Great store support your local independent retailers."
"Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Great products at great prices. Wouldn't go anywhere else!"
"Excellent service would definitely recommend E.H Services , l bought a cooker yesterday and it was installed first thing this morning. Very pleasant people to deal with will ce"
"Excellent first class service,as always.Have been buying from EH Services for many years and they have always been reliable and efficient.Nice staff to deal with and pleasant helpful delivery staff.Highly recommended 5*****"
"I recently had a very difficult situation with a washing machine not being repaired while under warranty. EH Services got involved on my behalf and I want to thank Dave for his courtesy and professionalism in getting my issue resolved. The store got me up and running with a new machine and I am very grateful for their intervention and their grace and patience when I was very distressed about the situation. Would highly recommend this store."
"Very good customer service had problems with missing discs EH service solved problem very quickly to my satisfaction.HIghly recomended would use again"
"Very with previous appliance. Looking forward to the same with this one."
"Never failed to cater to our wants over a long period. Take great trouble to help with our purchases"
"Another 5 Star review for this great company. New fridge freezer bought from a lovely, helpful lady in the shop. It arrived at exact time this morning and was installed. The polite delivery man even removed a small panel from my fitted kitchen so that the appliance fitted perfectly.... now that's what I call going the extra mile! I wouldn't go anywhere else for electrical goods as the service and staff are second to none. Big thank you!"
"I bought a new oven and hob this week. I was very nervous about what to choose as ovens etc had always come with fitted kitchens so I wasn't sure what to get. Clifford had a brilliant knowledge of the products and explained everything in a way that I understood. There was no pressure to buy the more expensive items and I felt I was able to order the right products for my needs. Clifford arranged a delivery/fitting day for me and even went online and registered the warranty. Today the guys came at exactly 10am as arranged. Old cooker and hob removed and new one fitted by 2 very polite and helpful men. I would definitely recommend EH Services as they are very professional while maintaining the personal customer care that is so often lacking in the big multinational companies. Well done and thank you!!"
"Excellent customer service from Clifford today. Needed new fridge freezer which had to fit into a bespoke unit. He took the measurements and rang me back within 15mins as to what my options were. New fridge freezer delivered and in place within 2 hours. Delivery driver also very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely recommend EH Services. Thanks again Laura"
"Purchased a smeg stove at a very competitive price today... it was in my kitchen 4 hours later. Excellent price, excellent service, excellent staff! ;)"
"Excellent service. Ordered Smeg mixer online and it arrived quickly and very well packaged. Extremely competitive. Many thanks, Debbie"
"Excellent service, washing machine to our home and the same wahing machine to our daughters house, arrived on time plumbed in, with the minimum of fuss, and old machine taken away. "Does what it says on the tin" I couldn't recommend EH any higher, if there were ten stars then ten stars it would have been ten stars. All staff very knowledgeable and courteous. D.allen Belvoir."
"The electric fire I ordered was delivered the same day - excellent service!"
"Delivery was as promised,within one hour of ordering, driver very helpful with installation. Couldn't praise them high enough. In fact any further purchases we know where we will be going."
"Very good quality for money. Excellent service. Quickly received"
EH Services is rated 4.70 based on 37 reviews