EH Services Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend EH Services

About EH Services: EH Services is a family-owned business established in 1967 renowned for excellent product knowledge and customer service. Our staff have extensive experience in electrical retail.

We understand our customers' needs and excel in giving good honest impartial advice along with a personal touch and excellent after sales service.

Stockists of Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, SMEG, Rangemaster, Bosch, Neff, Siemens, Miele, Beko, Montpellier, Hoover Candy, Hotpoint, Indesit, Dimplex, Morphy Richards & many more.

ehsappliances@yahoo.co.uk

Unit 4, Locksley Business Park, Montgomery Road,

How would you rate EH Services ?

"I recently had a very difficult situation with a washing machine not being repaired while under warranty. EH Services got involved on my behalf and I want to thank Dave for his courtesy and professionalism in getting my issue resolved. The store got me up and running with a new machine and I am very grateful for their intervention and their grace and patience when I was very distressed about the situation. Would highly recommend this store."
"Very good customer service had problems with missing discs EH service solved problem very quickly to my satisfaction.HIghly recomended would use again"
"Very with previous appliance. Looking forward to the same with this one."
"Never failed to cater to our wants over a long period. Take great trouble to help with our purchases"
"Another 5 Star review for this great company. New fridge freezer bought from a lovely, helpful lady in the shop. It arrived at exact time this morning and was installed. The polite delivery man even removed a small panel from my fitted kitchen so that the appliance fitted perfectly.... now that's what I call going the extra mile! I wouldn't go anywhere else for electrical goods as the service and staff are second to none. Big thank you!"
"I bought a new oven and hob this week. I was very nervous about what to choose as ovens etc had always come with fitted kitchens so I wasn't sure what to get. Clifford had a brilliant knowledge of the products and explained everything in a way that I understood. There was no pressure to buy the more expensive items and I felt I was able to order the right products for my needs. Clifford arranged a delivery/fitting day for me and even went online and registered the warranty. Today the guys came at exactly 10am as arranged. Old cooker and hob removed and new one fitted by 2 very polite and helpful men. I would definitely recommend EH Services as they are very professional while maintaining the personal customer care that is so often lacking in the big multinational companies. Well done and thank you!!"
"Excellent customer service from Clifford today. Needed new fridge freezer which had to fit into a bespoke unit. He took the measurements and rang me back within 15mins as to what my options were. New fridge freezer delivered and in place within 2 hours. Delivery driver also very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely recommend EH Services. Thanks again Laura"
"Purchased a smeg stove at a very competitive price today... it was in my kitchen 4 hours later. Excellent price, excellent service, excellent staff! ;)"
"Excellent service. Ordered Smeg mixer online and it arrived quickly and very well packaged. Extremely competitive. Many thanks, Debbie"
"Excellent service, washing machine to our home and the same wahing machine to our daughters house, arrived on time plumbed in, with the minimum of fuss, and old machine taken away. "Does what it says on the tin" I couldn't recommend EH any higher, if there were ten stars then ten stars it would have been ten stars. All staff very knowledgeable and courteous. D.allen Belvoir."
"The electric fire I ordered was delivered the same day - excellent service!"
"Delivery was as promised,within one hour of ordering, driver very helpful with installation. Couldn't praise them high enough. In fact any further purchases we know where we will be going."
"Very good quality for money. Excellent service. Quickly received"
"Item delivered promptly and in good order"
"The engineers arrived at my home at 2pm (on the dot) as promised. Ten minutes later they had my new washer/dryer installed and working. It is rare, nowadays, to see such efficiency. As a bonus, the engineers were very nice guys. Thank you."
"The website is easy to use and it is clear what is in stock and what isn't. For the product I wanted there was a relatively wide choice and the pricing was competitive. Shipping from Belfast to London was very quick. Although there is a receipt issued by Sage Pay, EH Services do not themselves send a confirmation of the order or any other information regarding its despatch. These things I am used to seeing for other online purchases. All in all however I count myself a satisfied customer."
"Telephone queries handled efficiently and politely. The items arrived in good condition and were delivered quicker than expected. Would recommend."
"I went in to buy a freezer and it was an emergency as the current one had just broken and everything was defrosting. The "salesman" just listed everything he "couldnt" do, "wouldnt" recommend, "didnt" think.. never had such a negative experience with a man who had no more interest in helping or selling."
"I Have Bought from EH.Services for over 25 Years, Last week was the First Time i was in the New Shop, True to Form EH.Services Provided The Usual Excellent Service . Don,t waste time Going to the Multi Nationals EH.Services will Do you a Great Deal"
"Good price, good choice but communication could be better. Whilst no urgency in order, it would have been nice to have heard from you before I had to phone bet a week after order placed."
EH Services is rated 4.63 based on 30 reviews