Efficient Light Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Efficient Light

How would you rate Efficient Light?

Kim Tupper
Verified Buyer
"Lovely barhroom light came i. Good time very happy with purchase"
"Great service. Good product."
"Very competitive price and prompt delivery on LED bulbs. Friendly response and rapid pick-up of my phone call."
Derek Ogden
Verified Buyer
"I was trying to find a replacement part for an item that had been discontinued. The help line was very efficient and very accurate with part numbers and description. I then ordered the required part number online and received the correct delivery the next day. What I expected to be a difficult job turned out to be extremely easy, efficient and quick."
"Fast delivery, good prices."
"Excellent service."
"Delivered on time and exactly as ordered - once again"
Pauline Carter
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was very easy , got an email shortly after . A few days later as told our light arrived well packet and it is very nice ."
Joe Mc Garvey
Verified Buyer
"good communication and fast delivery ..."
Tony Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Great product Superb service Will use again"
"I ordered lights from this website one month ago, it came with missing item- emailed to request to fix this situation- no reply then called them - customer service said they'll call me by end of morning and reply to my email still not heard anything from them now its been 1 month, call them and no one seems to answer the phone anymore. Not happy with their service at all."
Greg Harris
Verified Buyer
"We experienced excellent customer service, great delivery and competitive prices!"
"Supplied the right product."
Moishe Finkelstein
Verified Buyer
"I paid express delivery at the checkout but it was delivered 5 days later. A few Bulbs were faulty and wasn't working at all also this bulbs aren't working the amount hours promised"
ROBERT PATERSON
Verified Buyer
"I sent the following email to you on 9 February; I have not had a response Dear sir I ordered some replacement LED lights for use in my kitchen I was advised that the light requested was no longer available, but an equivalent alternative could be provided. I fitted one of the replacement lights yesterday. It is much more yellow than the current lights in my kitchen, despite the box indicating it to be cool white. Naturally I am rather disappointed at the yellowness of the light. I have spent some time comparing the information on the box for the lamps that you sent, with the box for the lamps currently in the kitchen. Both are GU10 with similar lumens; however the current lights in the kitchen are marked 6500k, whereas those which you supplied are 4000k. Is this perhaps the reason why the replacement lights are more yellow? Grateful for your advice on availability of less ‘yellow’ LED lights, please. I am happy to return the 5 lights sent with the order regards Robert Paterson Drumnahoy Mill Sauchen Inverurie Aberdeenshire AB51 7JQ 07496 631143 01330 833605"
Robert Sellick
Verified Buyer
"Ordered floor light on-line but was then told it was out of stock. Was informed when it would be available and offered a free spot light to compensate for the delay. Light arrived on time and we are very happy with it."
"Fast delivery and competitive prices with a wide choice"
Steven Brown
Verified Buyer
"The item I ordered was on the website however nobody stocks anything these days so the order was then placed with the manufacturing Germany After a while I rang to find out what was going on, I had already tried to order through another company only to be told that it was a discontinued line, sure enough it was a same story. Fortunately there was a reasonably similar replacement that will just about do. So I agreed to order this instead. Unfortunately, they then forgot to order it so the process took about a month. Just in time anyone? Why are lighting companies particularly rubbish?"
LEIF CHRISTIANSEN
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time and did what it said on the box."
Hilary Walker
Verified Buyer
"Over the telephone the 'handler' was polite, knowledgeable and most helpful as we were somewhat lacking in our knowledge of replacement tubes!! OK looking at what you want in your hand but you try telling someone over the 'phone miles away but they knew straight away and were very reassuring. Well done and thank you."
Efficient Light is rated 4.33 based on 364 reviews