Efficient Light Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Efficient Light

Tell us how Efficient Light made you happy

"Have used Efficient before and both then and now I was pleased with the goods although this time the package was damaged but thankfully the goods were OK."
"A speedy service, and goods arrived securely packaged. Thank you."
"Ordered a Matilda Art Deco Table lamp as a Christmas present, and it was never received in time Payment was taken immediately, hence I 'assumed' the lamp was in stock. Email received to show payment processed, but never received any email acknowledging the order itself I emailed on 3 separate occasions requesting a cancellation of the order, every email ignored to date 10 days after Christmas I received an email from DPD showing a dispatch being finally made Thanks for nothing, but it's too late now! I've already raised this through Paypal - where's my refund? By the way, the lamp is still awaiting collection at the collection point - I have no intention of collecting it in the circumstances REF: INVOICE 000002262 (no order ref - never provided to me)"
"Excellent service again, we will continue to use you and recommend you to our friends Excellent packaging Regards"
"Thanks light arrived before Christmas I was pleased with the prompt service many thanks used to be able to get these lights at B&Q but they now use a different design I was glad to find them on your website."
"Only scored 3 stars, this is due to no communication at all until 10/11 days after ordering I emailed twice the second one threatening to open a PayPal dispute. Suddenly the next day received an email saying it will be delivered the next day. No problems with the items work perfectly. Will not use again."
"Haven't yet recieved my order, after several weeks. I've sent several emails to your customer service email address which weren't even acknowledged. Tried calling several times and when I did eventually manage to speak to someone they seemed very confused, put me on hold for some time then told me unconvincingly that it would arrive tommorrow. It didn't. Please just get me my order so I can put this incident behind me. I'll use a bigger, more professional retailer next time."
"Really friendly, helpful and creative guys! I had a bit of backwards and forwards to get the correct replacement lamp I needed but they were really helpful and exchanged it right out!"
"Efficient by name and by service. Order received in a couple of days."
"Very good range of items and excellent, speedy service. I will be back for more in future."
"danny was extremely helpful, I wasn't expecting his high level of service dealing with a relatively small order, thanks will definitely use them again !"
"Helpful, friendly service. Next-day delivery."
"Items arrived promptly and well packaged. Definitely would use again and recommend."
"Could not have been more helpful in identifying an alternative when our preferred choice was no longer available and our order arrived in Scotland within three days of purchase which was amazing. Only disappointment was we did not receive our LED bulbs as discussed at the time of order. In all other respects great service."
"Excellent service. My original choice of GX53 bulb - a type I've never come across before - is no longer made. Efficient LIght suggested an equally high quality - and less expensive - substitute and gave me the option of a 20% refund or extra bulbs. They arrived the following day."
"I enjoyed visiting the store The staff were very polite and extremely helpful in guiding me towards the light I wanted for our new kitchen He then advised my wife on what he thought would look the best for LED bulbs. I can confirm he was correct !!!"
"Not the first time I've bought from Efficient Light, and my experience is no different. First class service, response, and above all, product quality. They will always be my first port of call when it comes to lighting."
"Great help over the phone- prompt delivery"
"Brilliant, helpful service!!"
"Very impressed will definitely use again."
Efficient Light is rated 4.36 based on 421 reviews