Efficient Light Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Efficient Light

How would you rate Efficient Light ?

"Excellent service & delivery. V Pleased - thank you."
"Excellent, friendly service."
TRACY SELWOOD
Verified Buyer
"I have T4 16 w lamps and has been really hard to find suppliers of the bulbs that fit including the pins. I have purchased my bulbs at least 3 times from this company, last time I ordered them was in 2015 and couldn't remember where I ordered them, as luck would have it I found my old receipt from 2015 and ordered 20 of the bulbs again and I ordered them last week in the afternoon, within 24 hours they were delivered to home and I was so happy to have my under lights back in my kitchen after weeks without any lighting made my kitchen look dark."
Philip Lum
Verified Buyer
"Product itself was the real thing, arrived undamaged, but took too long to arrive, 10 days or more ?, why so long"
Hilary Egerton
Verified Buyer
"The light fittings arrived promptly - the only thing not quite satisfactory was that the two five candle main light fittings were not identical - one was larger than the other, and they are in the same large lounge. The wall lights were the same as each other, which was fortunate as they are only feet apart on the wall."
Paul Morter
Verified Buyer
"God service, knowledgeable and helpful staff assisted me to ensure I purchased exactly what I needed for the job. Thank you"
Laura Woolford
Verified Buyer
"Quickly fulfilled my order of light fixings. They arrived well packaged and fast. Would definitely use them again."
"Super fast and efficient service for T4 tubes. However, when I fitted the tubes, one of my T4 light fittings has stopped working. I tried to order a fitting with you but you don’t sell them any longer."
"Very helpful over the phone trying to find exactly the right downlights for my situation. Very good selection and quick dispatch + delivery,"
Kim Tupper
Verified Buyer
"Lovely barhroom light came i. Good time very happy with purchase"
"Great service. Good product."
"Very competitive price and prompt delivery on LED bulbs. Friendly response and rapid pick-up of my phone call."
Derek Ogden
Verified Buyer
"I was trying to find a replacement part for an item that had been discontinued. The help line was very efficient and very accurate with part numbers and description. I then ordered the required part number online and received the correct delivery the next day. What I expected to be a difficult job turned out to be extremely easy, efficient and quick."
"Fast delivery, good prices."
"Excellent service."
"Delivered on time and exactly as ordered - once again"
Pauline Carter
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was very easy , got an email shortly after . A few days later as told our light arrived well packet and it is very nice ."
Joe Mc Garvey
Verified Buyer
"good communication and fast delivery ..."
Tony Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Great product Superb service Will use again"
"I ordered lights from this website one month ago, it came with missing item- emailed to request to fix this situation- no reply then called them - customer service said they'll call me by end of morning and reply to my email still not heard anything from them now its been 1 month, call them and no one seems to answer the phone anymore. Not happy with their service at all."
Efficient Light is rated 4.34 based on 373 reviews