Efficient Light Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Efficient Light

How would you rate Efficient Light?

Stephen Kelly
Verified Buyer

Very fast efficient service comprehensive stock
Keith Puckey

Good product,good customer liason
Steven Taylor
Verified Buyer

Delivery of goods was weeks late and I had to chase them up all the time
Steve Mitchell
Verified Buyer

portfolio of products and price.
although i then had a call offering an alternative product as you didn't have one of the bulbs i ordered.
i am however slightly disappointed that having spent a long time trying to find white (ice/snow) NOT warm white spotlights, upon installation they are all warm white / yellow. this is misleading as on the website you offer Warm White and White. So assuming White isn't Warm White, i ordered white. However it seems they are still warm white. So a bit frustrated to be honest.
Verified Buyer

Found the exact lights I was looking for - the Ribbon range - and on arrival, I wasn't disappointed. Packaging was excellent. Have already placed another order.

------------

goods delivered promptly

nice quality products at good prices

BUT:
No screws for one of the lights, and these were difficult to match as they were an odd size - 3mm x 40mm. I had paid extra for rapid delivery in order to finish the job, but wasted the best part of an afternon finding replacement screws
Verified Buyer

Phoned me up to say the lights I ordered were discontinued and offered alternative lights. I received the lights the next day and I am very happy with them.
Verified Buyer

Good service with good communication. Despite my first choice being out of stock, the suggestion of alternatives was very useful and my order was completed.
Delivery was good and the light shades are perfect. Thank you - would reccomend.
Martyn French
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, but delivery took a little longer than initial indication
John Hands
Verified Reviewer

I wanted to change the bulbs in all the different light fittings in my house and home office to minimum energy, ecologically responsible ones. Giles patiently explained the different options available, including special offers they had on the price of some bulbs. I put in an order. It was delivered post free within 3 days. Great advice, efficient and courteous service, excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
Nigel Inwood
Verified Buyer

Ordered GX53 bulbs for our kitchen ceiling. Came on time at a fair price, and they work well.
Denise Holwill
Verified Buyer

When 3 of the 4 led tubes arrived broken they immediately investigated The problem was with the manufacturer not the seller We received replacement tubes within days. I would certainly buy from them again.
Jackie Hart
Verified Buyer

I am delighted with these chapel lights, super quality and good service from Efficient Light, would buy from them again
Mike Muir
Verified Buyer

Good product, easy to choose the items that we wanted from the website.
Will use again.
Verified Buyer

I am still waiting for my lights to installed, but they did arrive on time and very well packed. The only comment I have to make is that the type and size of bulbs does not appear on the paperwork.I will definitely use you again for the variety of lights.

Judy Russell
Louisa Simpson
Verified Buyer

Easy to order , The Order came quickly , easy to install and surprisingly affordable
Kate Griffin
Verified Buyer

I was happy that the items were as described and I was happy to buy from a UK company, but I had three areas of dissatisfaction.

Communication: I placed my order on 29th June. Then all was absolute silence until the 6th and 7th July, when I got an absolute flurry of messages about when it was going to be delivered and a very specific time-slot. By that point I'd already made plans to be out and my parcel was delivered to a neighbour. If I'd had any idea in advance what day the delivery would be, I could have made my plans diferently. More spaced-out updates are way more helpful than a sudden last-minute flurry that doesn't give me time to do anything as a result.

Packaging: the two light-shades were in a cardboard box 34cm x 38cm x 7.5cm with a ton of plastic "air cushion" packaging. Was this really necessary, given that they were already packed flat in two plastic sleeves? I appreciate that the plastic is biodegradeable but it seemed unnecessary.

Actual product: the first light-shade was OK, the second hangs a bit wonky. But it wasn't worth sending it back for the price.
Verified Buyer

Great communication from Chris- thanks very much. There was a delay but we were kept informed.
Aly
Verified Reviewer

Terrible. Firstly, I had to wait almost 50days for my lights. Then when the lights came they were way to big. I sent them back and asked to exchange for the next size down. They informed me that I would have to wait 7-10 days as stock wasn't expected of the small ones until then. Almost 2 weeks later, when really I should have had the new lights, someone finally returned my calls. When they did they then told me I would have to wait a further 3 weeks as stock was now not expected until then. Even though I had returned the lights well before as mentioned. I then asked for a refund because this has been over 3 months back and forth. I was told I would be charged a 25% restocking fee. Restocking? They never stocked the item in the first place otherwise I wouldn't have spend so long waiting. How can they charge me 25%? Whatever issues they have with the supplier in terms of returns should be at their end. They are just middle men. I wouldn't bother with them, I would rather pay a bit more elsewhere and be safe in the knowledge that things are being dealt with appropriately.
Efficient Light is rated 4.30 based on 306 reviews