Efficient Light Reviews

276 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@efficientlight.co.uk

How would you rate Efficient Light?

Verified Buyer

Good price, delivered when expected, securely packaged. Very pleased!
Verified Buyer

Efficient Light they certainly live up to the name. Ordered at 3.00pm -delivered next day by 1.00pm. This company have now been added to "Favourites". Will definitely use again.
Peter Mccluskey
Verified Buyer

very fast delivery,but disappointed with no response to email for assistance on choosing items.
Mickey
Verified Reviewer

Straightforward online transaction, and the bulbs I ordered were received within 3-5 working days as stated, securely packaged. Price was good. Would use them again.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Do not use this company. Waited 2 weeks for order only to find when we chased it up they hadn't even ordered it when we were promised the product would arrive within 7 days. Very unhelpful on the phone and struggled to get a refund,

Verified Buyer

Order placed 7th April, heard nothing, chased on 23rd April, response saying some items on website were no longer available, revised order placed 25th April, processed 5th May, delivery over a month after first order. Very slow! Plus website out of date
Phillip Rolfe
Verified Buyer

Good website.delivery as promised.excellent product.
Patrick O
Verified Buyer

i found efficient lighting very helpful and always contacted myself when a return call was
required i have now recieved my wall lights and the packaging was very good and i would
recommend this company in the future
mr p o brien
Bachir Guezlane
Verified Buyer

I bought out doors lights from this company and my items didn't arrive when they said tok 20 days instead seven days I call customer service tha said is nothing we can do I ask for manager he was very rude I think this company it's bad to care about there's costumes and poor service
Verified Buyer

The web site is poor and without all the information / technical spec or decent filters to narrow the search. When emailing to find more information or get advice they had to be constantly chased and the lead times given were misleading.
I wanted to support a local company, however I would not use them again.
Richard Blackett
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the quality of the lamp and the prompt delivery.
Tim Wheaton
Verified Buyer

Helpful on the phone after confirmation email not received and with describing and finding alternative items. Items themselves seem to be great quality and were exactly what I needed. They fit the existing cut-outs perfectly.

Only improvement I can think of would be in communications but that's minor issue, as a tradesman I would use this firm again.
Stuart Greenhalgh
Verified Buyer

No sign of order and so rang to chase up. Promised a ring back which didn't happen. Rang again and again promised a ring back and didn't happen. Rang again and given a delivery date, didn't happen. Rang again and given a delivery and threatened to cancel order and this time it was delivered. Why would I go back?
Mrs C Wright
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery safely packaged star light is beautiful very pleased
Stephen Kelly

Excellent thanks!
Ron Potter
Verified Buyer

Good personable service. Stock had to be ordered in and delivery arranged, and their staff were only too pleased to assist this process. Thanks.
Jane Cox
Verified Buyer

Great light and very efficient shipping
Karen Davis
Verified Buyer

Garden lamp took 3 weeks to arrive and then was delivered damaged and was poor quality
Verified Reviewer

After visiting this shop for kitchen spotlights, we were talked into buying something completely different. This was not compatible with the switches we had already bought so we returned the lights to the shop to be told a refund would be issued. We are still waiting for that refund 3 weeks later. I have made several phone calls to be told the refund will be processed or Giles will ring me back. Nothing. Sent emails. No reply. This company obviously thinks its acceptable to steal your money and then completely ignore you!! Registered letter now sent to the company informing of legal action and reporting to Trading Standards. Beware in dealing with this company.
Chris
Verified Reviewer

In - Efficient Lighting completely messed my order up, Awful communication, Said they had refunded my money. 10 days later I am still waiting. I can feel a CCJ application coming on.
Disgusting