Efficient Light Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Efficient Light

How would you rate Efficient Light ?

"Excellent service from enquiry to delivery from Danny when we purchased our pendant light. He also provided valuable advice on the type of bulbs that would go best with the fitting. A first class experience and would unhesitatingly recommend to family and friends and any other potential customer. Well done.."
"What an amazing find this company is!!! Wonderful selection of both indoor and outdoor lighting as well as lots of quirky items!!! Definitely worth a visit. We bought two fantastic sandstone lights for the garden after searching the Internet with no luck. Thank you."
"Brilliant customer service. Our Searchlight lantern lights arrived promptly. Brilliant value for money compared to other companies. Will be looking for the rest of our lighting from here."
"Very good customer service and great prices"
"Helpful and acted quickly so that the goods arrived within a very few days."
"Pleased with product and delivery time. Only slight negative was the two pin plug, but its not a problem."
"So pleased with the bulbs, and happy with the delivery as got a text to say when they would be delivered. Will use this site again in future."
"Correct product supplied in 10 days. Pleasant telephone help when contacted. Would certainly order from this supplier again."
"Efficient Light, lives up to the name. I found them to be fast efficient and professional. The communication was very good, professional advice was accurate and feely given, nothing was to much trouble. The products received were top rate."
"Absolutely excellent service. So pleased with our lighting. Have recommended you several times. Thank you."
"Wonderful customer service and excellent product. Would definitely recommend."
"Very friendly and professional set up in close proximity to our home for new kitchen lighting....everything perfect and way better quality than the normal uk chain outlets Thankyou Ken Warren Glenholt Plymouth"
"Excellent service & delivery. V Pleased - thank you."
"Excellent, friendly service."
"I have T4 16 w lamps and has been really hard to find suppliers of the bulbs that fit including the pins. I have purchased my bulbs at least 3 times from this company, last time I ordered them was in 2015 and couldn't remember where I ordered them, as luck would have it I found my old receipt from 2015 and ordered 20 of the bulbs again and I ordered them last week in the afternoon, within 24 hours they were delivered to home and I was so happy to have my under lights back in my kitchen after weeks without any lighting made my kitchen look dark."
"Product itself was the real thing, arrived undamaged, but took too long to arrive, 10 days or more ?, why so long"
"The light fittings arrived promptly - the only thing not quite satisfactory was that the two five candle main light fittings were not identical - one was larger than the other, and they are in the same large lounge. The wall lights were the same as each other, which was fortunate as they are only feet apart on the wall."
"God service, knowledgeable and helpful staff assisted me to ensure I purchased exactly what I needed for the job. Thank you"
"Quickly fulfilled my order of light fixings. They arrived well packaged and fast. Would definitely use them again."
"Super fast and efficient service for T4 tubes. However, when I fitted the tubes, one of my T4 light fittings has stopped working. I tried to order a fitting with you but you don’t sell them any longer."
Efficient Light is rated 4.35 based on 385 reviews