Efficient Light Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Efficient Light

How would you rate Efficient Light?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Robert Sellick
Verified Buyer
"Ordered floor light on-line but was then told it was out of stock. Was informed when it would be available and offered a free spot light to compensate for the delay. Light arrived on time and we are very happy with it."
"Fast delivery and competitive prices with a wide choice"
Steven Brown
Verified Buyer
"The item I ordered was on the website however nobody stocks anything these days so the order was then placed with the manufacturing Germany After a while I rang to find out what was going on, I had already tried to order through another company only to be told that it was a discontinued line, sure enough it was a same story. Fortunately there was a reasonably similar replacement that will just about do. So I agreed to order this instead. Unfortunately, they then forgot to order it so the process took about a month. Just in time anyone? Why are lighting companies particularly rubbish?"
LEIF CHRISTIANSEN
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time and did what it said on the box."
Hilary Walker
Verified Buyer
"Over the telephone the 'handler' was polite, knowledgeable and most helpful as we were somewhat lacking in our knowledge of replacement tubes!! OK looking at what you want in your hand but you try telling someone over the 'phone miles away but they knew straight away and were very reassuring. Well done and thank you."
Patricia Harris
Verified Buyer
"Lights arrived quickly, well packaged and now fitted look very nice!"
Phil Winwood
Verified Reviewer
"Order to delivery little more than 24 hours. Product excellent exactly as described. Staff efficient and very helpful. Recommend without hesitation."
John Davies
Verified Buyer
"Large tube worked but the small one did not work."
"I would NEVER use this company again. Nowhere does it say on the website that the product I ordered - a Mother & Child Light - comes without bulbs, which you would have thought were rather essential to make the light function! They did not respond to my (2) emails and when I rang, the man who answered was brusque to the point of rudeness. So much for being a small family run business which depends on its reputation."
BRIAN MEASER
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to set up. Excellent at keeping the water out of my electrical connections. An very good product. Easy to order and good delivery. Well priced product."
"Ordered the wrong lamps and they phoned me and queried it, advised on the correct ones, great service."
"Arrived promptly and well packed. Exactly as described."
Paul Millan
Verified Buyer
"Ordered the goods; email confirmed the order and dispatch; goods received with updates from the courier on route. All in all a very satisfactory and painless process!"
"Product I wanted discontinued but telephoned and was sent a replacement with extra tubes so should be okay for a few years Thanks for the help"
"Good product at a good price. delivery very prompt..."
"The service was prompt. However, the item I asked for, a mains connector, it turned out, did not fit with products in the same manufacturer's range, with which it was supposedly designed to connect. The manufacturer, later told me that the connector was no longer in production, which implied that it was no longer compatible with its current products Efficient promptly refunded the product price, but refused to reimburse the (high) postage costs despite the item still being advertised, but obsolete."
PHILIP WATSON
Verified Buyer
"Service for a small order during Xmas week was excellent. Goods nicely packaged and delivered on time. I would not hesitate to use the company again. PKW Elgin"
Gary Cottrell
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I needed - great price and very fast delivery - just perfect, thank you."
Pam Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Item was very well packaged indeed and is a beautiful light fitting. Have already had several comments made about it. A good price too. Would recommend as We received excellent service. Thank you - my kitchen is complete."
"All just as it should be"
Efficient Light is rated 4.34 based on 349 reviews