Efficient Light Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Efficient Light

sales@efficientlight.co.uk

How would you rate Efficient Light?

Kate Griffin
Verified Buyer

I was happy that the items were as described and I was happy to buy from a UK company, but I had three areas of dissatisfaction.

Communication: I placed my order on 29th June. Then all was absolute silence until the 6th and 7th July, when I got an absolute flurry of messages about when it was going to be delivered and a very specific time-slot. By that point I'd already made plans to be out and my parcel was delivered to a neighbour. If I'd had any idea in advance what day the delivery would be, I could have made my plans diferently. More spaced-out updates are way more helpful than a sudden last-minute flurry that doesn't give me time to do anything as a result.

Packaging: the two light-shades were in a cardboard box 34cm x 38cm x 7.5cm with a ton of plastic "air cushion" packaging. Was this really necessary, given that they were already packed flat in two plastic sleeves? I appreciate that the plastic is biodegradeable but it seemed unnecessary.

Actual product: the first light-shade was OK, the second hangs a bit wonky. But it wasn't worth sending it back for the price.
Verified Buyer

Great communication from Chris- thanks very much. There was a delay but we were kept informed.
Aly
Verified Reviewer

Terrible. Firstly, I had to wait almost 50days for my lights. Then when the lights came they were way to big. I sent them back and asked to exchange for the next size down. They informed me that I would have to wait 7-10 days as stock wasn't expected of the small ones until then. Almost 2 weeks later, when really I should have had the new lights, someone finally returned my calls. When they did they then told me I would have to wait a further 3 weeks as stock was now not expected until then. Even though I had returned the lights well before as mentioned. I then asked for a refund because this has been over 3 months back and forth. I was told I would be charged a 25% restocking fee. Restocking? They never stocked the item in the first place otherwise I wouldn't have spend so long waiting. How can they charge me 25%? Whatever issues they have with the supplier in terms of returns should be at their end. They are just middle men. I wouldn't bother with them, I would rather pay a bit more elsewhere and be safe in the knowledge that things are being dealt with appropriately.
Verified Buyer

very fast service, well packaged, no problems
Pascal Villéger
Verified Buyer

Thank you for having been able to procure me these bulbs not found in all Europe.
Nice package received this morning.
Paul Richards
Verified Reviewer

Great customer service, a company with a true desire to help customers. They went above what I could have expected. Perfect product, speedy delivery, perfectly packed.
Louise Booker
Verified Buyer

My lights were purchased at a very competitive price. a little bit of a delay in reaching me but they finally arrived and I am very happy,
Gordon Mackie
Verified Buyer

Really good communication and the lamp was exactly as advertised. Great price and great service
Beryl Marcham
Verified Buyer

This light is very "efficient". Great for reading and very good for ambient light as it has dimmer switches. I would highly reccomend it. The problem was that i orderered it on 8th May and didnt receive it until until 2 nd June. Efficient were very good in havind a freephone number to contact them and eventually sent it next day delivery at no extra charge. It was Well worth waiting for.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Delivery was held up due to issues with the supplier but I was kept informed and delivery was with me as soon as it was available.
Verified Buyer

When my order finally got delivered.
Barbara Alsford
Verified Buyer

Good communication and efficient service. Our order was for 4 glass pendant lights which arrived well packaged and undamaged. We are very happy with the product, they look really good in our new kitchen, thank you.
David Rogers
Verified Buyer

The three lighting units arrived in a rather large and badly packed box. A few random bits of polystyrene were supposed to stop the units moving about, but did not.
The Optonica units had absolutely no fitting instructions inside the box (despite the advice on the outside 'Please read carefully the manual before use!'.) - not Efficient Light's fault!

I have not yet fitted the lights, so cannot comment on their performance.
Verified Buyer

Good price, delivered when expected, securely packaged. Very pleased!
Verified Buyer

Efficient Light they certainly live up to the name. Ordered at 3.00pm -delivered next day by 1.00pm. This company have now been added to "Favourites". Will definitely use again.
Peter Mccluskey
Verified Buyer

very fast delivery,but disappointed with no response to email for assistance on choosing items.
Mickey
Verified Reviewer

Straightforward online transaction, and the bulbs I ordered were received within 3-5 working days as stated, securely packaged. Price was good. Would use them again.
Unverified Reviewer

Do not use this company. Waited 2 weeks for order only to find when we chased it up they hadn't even ordered it when we were promised the product would arrive within 7 days. Very unhelpful on the phone and struggled to get a refund,

Verified Buyer

Order placed 7th April, heard nothing, chased on 23rd April, response saying some items on website were no longer available, revised order placed 25th April, processed 5th May, delivery over a month after first order. Very slow! Plus website out of date
Phillip Rolfe
Verified Buyer

Good website.delivery as promised.excellent product.
Efficient Light is rated 4.30 based on 289 reviews