Efficient Light Reviews

255 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@efficientlight.co.uk

How would you rate Efficient Light?

Chris
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered two light fittings 8 days ago, had no email or advice since. I rang to enquire as to the position as items needed now urgently to complete project.
I was informed the lights are still with the supplier in Germany ! with no idea when I might receive them
No apology, 'Danny' hung up on me
Very poor service. I suppose you get what you pay for after being attracted by competitive pricing
Helen Lovatt
Verified Buyer

faultless transaction, no complaints at all. Delighted with the light too.
Verified Buyer

This order has been diabolical from start to finish! I wouldn't even rate it 1 but there is no 0!Would never use this company again and when my husband sent an email we received no apology, just a picture as though we're too stupid to fit a lightshade! Service from start to finish has been unbelievably bad and product completely useless!
Verified Buyer

Renovating our 1900's built Victorian terrace and wanted traditional style light fittings for living and dining rooms, landing and main bedroom. We found exactly what we were looking for and the perfect motorbike headlamp style fitting for our teenage son's bedroom. Fittings arrived at advised delivery time and all intact. Would definitely recommend Efficient Light, especially if you are looking for "something different" - fabulous range and choice!
Verified Buyer

I am sure it didnt mention in the description that the lights used a transformer the size of a small car.
Verified Buyer

Hi I was very impressed with the outside light and especially the way it was packed, would use your company again thank you
E Smart
Unverified Reviewer

No communication.. been waiting over two weeks for two lights. Have called and sent two emails . Will update review if I get a response!
Stephanie Brookes
Verified Buyer

The product is lovely, but the communication could have been better. When ordered it stated 2-3 days delivery but it was well over a week before it came, had to ring for an update? Very well packaged to ensure safety of lamp.

Quick, efficient service.
Sharon Fellows
Verified Buyer

Took nearly a month to get our wall lights. Made various calls and sent an email with no reply. Eventually found out that one light had been broken in transit from the supplier, would have been a much better experience if I had been kept informed
Brian Carter
Verified Buyer

The 20w LED floodlight is more than adequate as a replacement for a much higher wattage halogen lamp. Range and angle very good. Highly recommended.
John Alkire
Verified Buyer

The product was reasonably priced and does exactly what it says on the tin. Processing of my order was very fast and delivery was before the promised date. Other companies should pay attention.
Verified Buyer

They had the outdoor lamps which I needed (replacements for ones damaged by Storm Doris!) at a price I liked. The lamps arrived very well packed. In my dealings with the company I found them very helpful and courteous.
Richard Grew

Fast service as promised
Verified Buyer

Very good price for the light I had seen elsewhere for nearly double the amount Item was exactly as described. Well packed and efficiently delivered.
Emily Reid
Verified Buyer

Several things went wrong. The light was not as described. It looked nothing like the photo or text description and instead of taking comments on board, Efficient Light blamed it on the manufacturer instead of saying that they'd update the description to prevent future customers being disappointed. Also the bulb we ordered did not arrive and we had to chase for this. Moreover the communication with the company was terrible. No updates on delayed delivery. No response to my emails until chased on phone call, and no response to a very clear complaint on email. The customer service is poor. I wouldn't shop here again.
Terry Diment
Verified Buyer

Staff extremely polite and efficient. My order arrived promptly as promised and they provided exactly what I wanted. Thank you Efficient light for your help, I will certainly use you again
Winstan Ellson
Verified Buyer

Good product but bad experience, ordered but no communication email to confirm and I had to phone to chase order which did not arrive. Told product was out of stock and would take over 2 weeks to arrive.
Nicholas Skrebowski
Verified Buyer

The product was priced very competitively priced and the deliver was excellent. I was advised of the delivery time slot early in the day and they delivered in specified one hour slot.
Peter
Verified Reviewer

Ordered two ceiling lights which were delivered in 8 days. I chose this company on price and reviews. I will say that I am pleased with the products and would use them again. Buy with confidence.
Efficient Light is rated 4.38 based on 255 reviews