Edison Ford Property Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Property

enquiries@edisonfordproperty.co.uk

21 Station Road, Yate

"Tanya went over and above her call of duty for us, she was always contactable and kept us updated frequently. This was the first time we had dealt with selling a property she was a pleasure to work with."
"Tanya Burrows worked very hard to progress matters and achieve a successful sale. Thanks very much."
(Station Road, Yate) - Posted 2 years ago
"I have been very happy with Edison Ford's service both as a management company and especially as the Estate agent selling my property. They have conducted business in a friendly and very professional manner keeping me informed of all developments along the way. Tanya Burrows handled the sale of my property and she is a credit to Edison Ford and i wish her and Edison Ford all the success now and in the future. It has been a pleasure working with you. Kind regards Steve Mayo"
(Station Road, Yate) - Posted 2 years ago