Edison Ford Property Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Marcus Hanson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Edison Ford Property in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Marcus Hanson
Verified Reviewer
"Tanya went over and above her call of duty for us, she was always contactable and kept us updated frequently. This was the first time we had dealt with selling a property she was a pleasure to work with."
"Tanya Burrows worked very hard to progress matters and achieve a successful sale. Thanks very much."
(Station Road, Yate) - Posted 1 year ago
Steve Mayo
Verified Buyer
"I have been very happy with Edison Ford's service both as a management company and especially as the Estate agent selling my property. They have conducted business in a friendly and very professional manner keeping me informed of all developments along the way. Tanya Burrows handled the sale of my property and she is a credit to Edison Ford and i wish her and Edison Ford all the success now and in the future. It has been a pleasure working with you. Kind regards Steve Mayo"
(Station Road, Yate) - Posted 1 year ago