EDF Energy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend EDF Energy

How would you rate EDF Energy?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amanda Andrews

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EDF Energy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Amanda Andrews
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible customer service, overpriced and impossible to leave. I was undercharged for a year, they billed me wrong and then they wanted the entire amount paid, despite being at fault. I could not leave until I paid it off. I then tried to switch suppliers but EDF refused as within the few days of switching, I had obviously spent 8 quid which was unbilled but they regarded it as 'debt', so they make it impossible to switch. I have now managed it and my bills are quarter what they charged me. The word scum would be too polite for this company"
"They simply don't have joined up IT or CRM (customer relationship management) systems. Their migration process when moving house is amateur compounded by poor communication skills within some of their call centre agents. Their first time round pricing is attractive until, without letting you, the customer, know the rates hike up markedly. Overall un unprofessional company already at or near the bottom of published comparison charts or reports"
EDF Energy is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews