EDF Energy Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend EDF Energy
10PM
10PM

Tell us how EDF Energy made you happy

"Terrible service, they estimate bills and you’ll get a £600 energy bill for no reason, unless you chase it up and then they’ll tell you it was actually £80.... stay away, use literally any other provider"
Are you EDF Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My Partner recently joined Bulb and used another members code from here! He has just received the £50 free credit!! No other provider was offering By using someone elses code you get £50 automatically once fully set up He is offering £75 if you sign up using his code £50 from Bulb and £25 from the £50 he gets So £75 off your first bill!! The code is below: refferal75gbp.tk"
"Saving on average £25 a year by swapping to EDF blue cap fixed for 12 months electric prepayment key"
"good service. made my switch over easier"
"Great service quick simple with low average prices for gas n electric."
"Terrible customer service, overpriced and impossible to leave. I was undercharged for a year, they billed me wrong and then they wanted the entire amount paid, despite being at fault. I could not leave until I paid it off. I then tried to switch suppliers but EDF refused as within the few days of switching, I had obviously spent 8 quid which was unbilled but they regarded it as 'debt', so they make it impossible to switch. I have now managed it and my bills are quarter what they charged me. The word scum would be too polite for this company"
"They simply don't have joined up IT or CRM (customer relationship management) systems. Their migration process when moving house is amateur compounded by poor communication skills within some of their call centre agents. Their first time round pricing is attractive until, without letting you, the customer, know the rates hike up markedly. Overall un unprofessional company already at or near the bottom of published comparison charts or reports"
EDF Energy is rated 3.14 based on 7 reviews