Edecks Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Excellent product delivered promptly at a competative price, recommended."
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Fantastic service, ordered 4x2 timber monday evening and had it delivered wednesday afternoon. I recieved a text with a delivery time, the driver turned up spot on time... Excellent service and will definitely be using in the future......"
"I have used edecks on a few occasions always found them very easy to deal with and products are what they say so I'm happy."
"We bought a pergola which is good quality and value and delivered on time . Ery pleased with service. OrderID 291739"
"Good quality boards the still look good 6 months after I assembled them."
"Edecks are a great company who give great customer service, quick delivery for their reliable, good quality products with fantastic prices. Ordered reject decking wood for our garden which was of a great quality. We will definitely order from them again."
"Edecks, delivered when they said they would and the goods were as described. Good value for money. Thank you."
"I was impressed with the customer service and fast delivery of my order. All my decking was nicely wrapped on the lorry and was very good quality, flat and straight. I would highly recommend this company for your decking needs and will be ordering again. One thing to watch out for though... the 08 number. I got stung £15 for two short calls to customer service. Would be nice to have a free customer service number maybe? My fault for not thinking about that first I guess. I cannot fault in any other area and seem a great company to order from 👍"
"Good quality fence panels, competitively priced. Delivered on time by a helpful gentleman who moved the fence panels to a convenient place for me. I will be returning to edecks for more fencing soon and I have recommended them to my friends"
"From start to finish, a really 5 star service from Edecks. My order was delivered very promptly (within 2 days), and with no delivery charge as it was over £100. It was well packed, and the driver (Andy) was very helpful and left the items neatly and conveniently. All the products were of excellent quality, and supplied at a competitive price. Definitely a supplier I will be using again."
"Ordered 8 step stringer, good solid construction, quality piece of kit. Phoned prior to buying for advice, extremely helpful. Super efficient service arrived next day. Will definitely use Edecks again."
"Fantastic service excellent customer focus.Awesome company thank you."
"Swift and easy ordering and great staff."
"from ordering to delivery( on time ) every thing worked like clock work. Good quality fencing and first class service. Well done. AnnG."
"Samples got sent out very next day and my client was able to pick exactly what they wanted and gave us the go ahead on the job. Great choice of colours and finishe!!"
"Ordered a number of marine plywood, fence panel and fence treatment. Had to ring up as website kept rejecting my email address, very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful customer care. Kept me informed in relation to delivery, delivery driver very helpful, helped me take the items home. More importantly very competitive prices. Minor issue with one of the items customer care speedily resolved to my satisfaction, HIGHLY Recomended. One gripe though, website functionality could be improved"
"prompt timely delivery. Appear to be excellent quality heavy duty fence panels. Very pleased, thank you"
"Helpful telephone ordering professional and reliable service at best price.I would highly recommend."
"I ordered the fence panels and they were out for delivery within 2 days. The driver rang about an hour before to say he was en route. He was very pleasant and helpful and took the fence panels through the garage and kitchen to the rear of our bungalow."
"Super service from Edecks. Quality product - Fencefins were delivered speedily. Will use Edecks again."
Edecks is rated 3.48 based on 379 reviews