Edecks Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Avoid this place. Ordered on 2 separate occasions from this place (1. decking wood 2. 4 fence panels). Order number 280905 On both occasions the delivery was late. However my main issue is the fact that the 4 "Heavy Duty" panels I ordered were extremely flimsy and poor quality, even there budget panels are thicker."
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered reject decking boards, description said some knots and waning etc and showed a photo of a good example which looked good. In reality the boards delivered were discoloured and many very badly warped. After complaining we had a refund for one board that was totally black. Very substandard goods that were not as described."
"Absolutely appalling service! My delivery has been rescheduled 3 times without explanation. Still waiting to receive my order 10 days after it was originally promised and they haven't even had the courtesy to respond to my numerous complaint calls!"
"Ordered a deck of Ebay which arrived with bits missing got in touch after several attempts to be told the missing item had now been delivered but it had not and I haven't been able to get in touch since absolutely awful customer service no one respones to my messages or answers the phones"
"Frankly astounded by this company - BEWARE there is a good chance that delivery will happen at a ridiculous hour. They delivered our decking kit at 2AM!!! As you expect the cars were on the drive (it was 2AM) so the driver the goods outside on the public footpath. I received a lame apology. The quality of the product is very poor. I would not recommend this company at all. Not a great experience, I will not use them in future."
"Dreadful quality deck boards. ordered 10 x 4.8m deck boards. took 5 days and no info re delivery. 3 of the boards arrived damaged, which customer services services saiid was acceptable as it is a natural product. They eventually agreed to replace them. Took another 5 days to arrive and all 3 replacement boards arrived damaged worse than the originals. Poor quality products from a poor quality company."
"Ant order separately even though I was told these would be delivered together. When fitting a lot of order was missing, contacted them to be told we should have reviewed and noticed at time. The items missing were brackets, handrail and screws..... was I supposed to count screws with driver there and how on earth are you supposed to know how many you will need until you start to put it together? I bought as a kit over the phone with you and I expected the full kit. The quality is also very poor and had to cut most things ourselves to fit! I am disgusted in your service and would advice everyone not to order.... its cheep for a reason!"
"Some sheets not delivered. I unfortunately didn’t check delivery correctly had to rebuy what I’d already paid for impossible to talk to anybody all done buy computer but when you are buying very easy to speak to sales staff"
"Customer service is none excistent"
"BUYER BEWARE! Original item was delivered incorrectly, replacement has not arrived and is now well beyond the replacements promised delivery. Customer Care do not respond to to their own online ticket process and do not pick up calls when you dial in. Voice mail is all I've encountered and messages go unreturned...AVOID!"
"This company sell second quality rubbish. Fought for refund via PayPal and whole order returned. Do not buy from. This company if you are looking for quality timber products."
"Shocking customer service, unable to despatch or deliver goods when told, changed delivery dates, customer service non existent, can never get hold of anyone so have to email, never reply and never return calls. Avoid at all costs."
"Out of an order for 22 larch wood decking boards, I had 10 of them which were a very poor standard. My order was for £200+ and all I received was a refund of £17 for faulty boards. BEWARE of ordering from EDecks, as customer service is diabolical!"
"Reluctantly I gave wreck 1 star This company is totally laughable avoid like the plague ( I somehow knew they would do this ) just by the ridiculous way you have to deal with customer services They delivered the wrong decking not hard to work out I ordered " Grooved decking " Got " Rippled decking " Reported it - they asked me to send photo - I send photo - ha ha they say they can see slight grooves in my decking so they have sent what I ordered BIG HA HA Whichever AR$÷h@le looked either needs to go learn the difference in the produces or needs to go to Specsavers or is this just the way the company runs it's business Also told me is I want to return I will be charged for it SAD AND SERIOUS vile way to run a business Shame on edecks avoid at all costs"
"I’ve been meaning to feedback for a year or more now. Basically bought the Hollow composite board, it’s atrocious, laid it with 1:100 fall like a normal deck, the board has split and buckled all over the place. It’s crumbles under pressure, the 50% bamboo fibre is not fit for purpose in this country ie frost & wet ....£2,300 of rubbish the composite boards are the same water sits in them and freezes... I’m a professional and fully registered with 25 yrs experience. Edecks washed their hands of it saying I didn’t use end caps that’s why it’s like it is in the state it’s it in. Basically I had to relay new deck for client using a quality board from Millboard. Do not use this company Edecks terrible products and customer care. I note they have discontinued the hollow board due to so many problems. Shame they couldn’t hold their hands up at the time I originally complained over a year ago. Do not use Edecks."
"Delivery was slow. Item delivered was not suitable. When tried to return, faced with 20% restocking fee and £35 pick up, that’s if you can return at all. Avoid unless you are absolutely sure you know what you want and don’t need speedy delivery."
"Decking arrived on wrong date, at wrong time (pre 6.30am and claiming I wasn’t in!), dumped in front yard rather than in back garden as arranged, and the timber itself was wet to the touch and replete with green mildew. Heard nothing back from customer services who are apparently “dealing with other customers”....do not buy from these cowboys"
"Bad experience. Messed up with delivery, waiting for a week. Didnt turn up i needed to chase them. When it arrived wasnt all order so another day needed to wait another delivery. Came all mouldy and some boards broken and with big holes. I was fighting two weeks to trying to sort it...... Wouldn't recomend. Glad some had good experience"
"Not only did eDecks fail to inform me that they couldn't fulfil my entire order before they delivered only two-thirds of it, but when they then told me that they'd expedite delivery of the missing panels they then delivered the wrong size panels. Useless."
"Bought Closeboard Vertilap Fence Panels from Edecks. The fence was as fragile as matchsticks. Stapled together deformed strips of what I would call tomato box wood. A child would kick a plastic ball through it. After tickets of complaining and photographs they want me to send it back and pay for it and lose 20% for restocking. The wind will snap them before they get there. At almost £40 a panel for which is probably worth £10. I ordered panels from another company and they laughed when they saw the panels. Avoid I can provide photographic evedence if required."
Edecks is rated 3.52 based on 366 reviews