Edecks Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Ant order separately even though I was told these would be delivered together. When fitting a lot of order was missing, contacted them to be told we should have reviewed and noticed at time. The items missing were brackets, handrail and screws..... was I supposed to count screws with driver there and how on earth are you supposed to know how many you will need until you start to put it together? I bought as a kit over the phone with you and I expected the full kit. The quality is also very poor and had to cut most things ourselves to fit! I am disgusted in your service and would advice everyone not to order.... its cheep for a reason!"
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Some sheets not delivered. I unfortunately didn’t check delivery correctly had to rebuy what I’d already paid for impossible to talk to anybody all done buy computer but when you are buying very easy to speak to sales staff"
"Customer service is none excistent"
"BUYER BEWARE! Original item was delivered incorrectly, replacement has not arrived and is now well beyond the replacements promised delivery. Customer Care do not respond to to their own online ticket process and do not pick up calls when you dial in. Voice mail is all I've encountered and messages go unreturned...AVOID!"
"This company sell second quality rubbish. Fought for refund via PayPal and whole order returned. Do not buy from. This company if you are looking for quality timber products."
"Shocking customer service, unable to despatch or deliver goods when told, changed delivery dates, customer service non existent, can never get hold of anyone so have to email, never reply and never return calls. Avoid at all costs."
"Out of an order for 22 larch wood decking boards, I had 10 of them which were a very poor standard. My order was for £200+ and all I received was a refund of £17 for faulty boards. BEWARE of ordering from EDecks, as customer service is diabolical!"
"Reluctantly I gave wreck 1 star This company is totally laughable avoid like the plague ( I somehow knew they would do this ) just by the ridiculous way you have to deal with customer services They delivered the wrong decking not hard to work out I ordered " Grooved decking " Got " Rippled decking " Reported it - they asked me to send photo - I send photo - ha ha they say they can see slight grooves in my decking so they have sent what I ordered BIG HA HA Whichever AR$÷h@le looked either needs to go learn the difference in the produces or needs to go to Specsavers or is this just the way the company runs it's business Also told me is I want to return I will be charged for it SAD AND SERIOUS vile way to run a business Shame on edecks avoid at all costs"
"I’ve been meaning to feedback for a year or more now. Basically bought the Hollow composite board, it’s atrocious, laid it with 1:100 fall like a normal deck, the board has split and buckled all over the place. It’s crumbles under pressure, the 50% bamboo fibre is not fit for purpose in this country ie frost & wet ....£2,300 of rubbish the composite boards are the same water sits in them and freezes... I’m a professional and fully registered with 25 yrs experience. Edecks washed their hands of it saying I didn’t use end caps that’s why it’s like it is in the state it’s it in. Basically I had to relay new deck for client using a quality board from Millboard. Do not use this company Edecks terrible products and customer care. I note they have discontinued the hollow board due to so many problems. Shame they couldn’t hold their hands up at the time I originally complained over a year ago. Do not use Edecks."
"Delivery was slow. Item delivered was not suitable. When tried to return, faced with 20% restocking fee and £35 pick up, that’s if you can return at all. Avoid unless you are absolutely sure you know what you want and don’t need speedy delivery."
"Decking arrived on wrong date, at wrong time (pre 6.30am and claiming I wasn’t in!), dumped in front yard rather than in back garden as arranged, and the timber itself was wet to the touch and replete with green mildew. Heard nothing back from customer services who are apparently “dealing with other customers”....do not buy from these cowboys"
"Bad experience. Messed up with delivery, waiting for a week. Didnt turn up i needed to chase them. When it arrived wasnt all order so another day needed to wait another delivery. Came all mouldy and some boards broken and with big holes. I was fighting two weeks to trying to sort it...... Wouldn't recomend. Glad some had good experience"
"Not only did eDecks fail to inform me that they couldn't fulfil my entire order before they delivered only two-thirds of it, but when they then told me that they'd expedite delivery of the missing panels they then delivered the wrong size panels. Useless."
"Bought Closeboard Vertilap Fence Panels from Edecks. The fence was as fragile as matchsticks. Stapled together deformed strips of what I would call tomato box wood. A child would kick a plastic ball through it. After tickets of complaining and photographs they want me to send it back and pay for it and lose 20% for restocking. The wind will snap them before they get there. At almost £40 a panel for which is probably worth £10. I ordered panels from another company and they laughed when they saw the panels. Avoid I can provide photographic evedence if required."
"Ordered Onduline for shed roof. Clarified that it would come in time as had builder booked. Delivery did arrive when promised but it was someone else’s who lives several hundred miles away. Rang them immediately. They asked for photos which we emailed straight away. They claimed not to have received the email. Promised to ring back but emailed instead without resolving issue. Eventually got a phone call from the person whose order we had as our invoice was in his packaging. When I looked we had his invoice with all his details on. Contacted eroofs the following day and at my request they agreed to send out the bits we were missing on next day delivery. These came on time. We agreed to have a red roof rather than the black we ordered as that was what we had received. They need to collect the pieces they shouldn’t have sent and despite sending them my holiday dates they arranged uplift for while we are away. Have now rearranged but I question whether it is viable for them to actually bother as the cost to the customer is about £50 but it is a 400 mile round trip. In addition I will have to be here for a third day instead of the original one day. Sales department were helpful and price was good but customer services need to be more proactive and the warehouse needs to sort themselves out. I note from the reviews that mixing orders up isn’t infrequent. Also said we shouldn’t have booked builder until we had items. Can only assume this is because they make lots of mistakes or courier service is unreliable."
"Ordered what I thought we 4'6'' panels, posts, fixings to go with it and post mix. As I work full time I was told someone would call me before attempted delivery was made. NO PHONE CALL! Panels weren't as big as expected and the post mix wasn't with the delivery due to the lorry being 'overweight'. Now I need to order concrete plinths and posts to make the fence higher. They won't let me return posts and fixings unless I pay a 20% relisting charge. What's that all about? You DO NOT have to pay to relist something on your own website! When the post mix will arrive is anyone's guess, because I won't be here to accept delivery. Terrible company. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! UPDATE! eDecks delivered the post mix and plonked it in the public carpark at the front of my bungalow. Again no phone call even though I was told the driver would call an hour before delivery. My 80 year-old dad and 75 year-old mum went round to see if anything had been delivered and ended up shiftin 6 x 20kg of post mix using a trolley. Not happy, especially after edecks emailed me to REMOVE my comment!"
"Sent the wrong stuff then customer care was more like customer torture! Took several days many many hours on the phone holding, 10s of emails and reams of support ticket text."
"Poor quality timber , timber missing ,unwilling to help or rectify although prompt response ,blaming third party delivery company provides by themselves....avoid at all costs....better more professional companies out there that are a pleasure to deal with."
"After 3 failed attempts to delivery with poor communication, I was offered the 'can't be bothered resolution of shall we cancel your order then?' Spoken with Sean the manager of the company so that is the tone which he sets. Definitely won't be using them in a hurry! Unfortunately didn't ever get my order so have no photo."
"Poor delivery service and communication regarding the order. Very poor customer service after problems with the order and delivery. Very hard to speak to someone on the phone, they keep directing you to contact online which means a delay in waiting for them getting back to you when you have an urgent query."
Edecks is rated 3.55 based on 352 reviews