Edecks Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"The products was delivered as promised at a good price. There was some natural splits in the wood but that's the drawback of a natural product."
Are you Edecks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Brilliant. Service excellent, goods as described and driver friendly and helpful"
"Wood was in perfect condition,delivery was good"
"Well priced, efficient and delivered in a timely manner"
"Product arrived on time and was what I required."
"Excellent prices and very quick delivery"
"I ordered everything I needed online with no problem. My delivery date was emailed to me promptly and I received my order when edecks said the order would be delivered. The Corolux mini profile sheets were packaged extremely well and there was no damage which I was very pleased with as they were clear plastic. The rest of the order was packaged similarly well and overall the service I received was very good and professional. Would definitely use this company again"
"The price was very competitive and delivery was very fast (ordered roofing materials on Friday - received Monday). Coral was very helpful taking and checking my order and delivery driver (Alex) was great, friendly, helpful and polite. I would definitely use eDecks again. first point of call next time!"
"Excellent product with superb delivery by ALEX, but extortionate delivery charge"
"Alex the driver was very helpful and friendly. I am a bit behind schedule but all the components look in order , ready to fit in the next day or so !"
"Excellent quality well packaged fast delivery very good price would definitely recommend"
"Great product. Great service. Fast delivery"
"Very helpful on the phone. I'd tried to order on the internet but the payment didnt go through so rang instead. The decking boards were delivered within 2 days of ordering. The only negative thing was the emails from the delivery unit - they advised me of the delivery the day I had received it!!"
"Very efficient service with good communication throughout."
"Much cheaper than stores. Delivery very quick. Driver Ryan very helpful with helping me to get the materials in the back garden."
"Ordered on Saturday delivered on Monday morning excellent service"
"The right product at the right price followed by fast delivery, perfect."
"Making the order was very easy from making my choice to paying delivery was just as they said it would be Alex my delivery driver was very helpful as I am disabled and needed help to get my delivery were I needed it. 10 out of 10 Alex will be coming back with another order soon regards john"
"Second delivery today, different items. Same comments as previous review. Excellent service and communications. Friendly helpful delivery agent, Alex this time. Good prices and good quality materials. Would recommend."
"dealt with them several times and no problems, good service and communications. best prices I could find. Would recommend."
Edecks is rated 3.55 based on 352 reviews